5 cryptos that you would hold for 12 months for solid gain?

I am thinking about: ETH, OMG, NEO, BTC and LTC or LBC..

Other urls found in this thread:

trello.com/b/8v1H0odv/token-product-roadmap-public
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Link, not even memeing

Floor can't be much lower than this. Get in before it gets listed on another exchange and the Binance bots have their monopoly broken up.

>he fell for the hold meme

This. Not to sound like a shill. Buy Link.

scrap litecoin. in a year who knows what advancements have been made for off-chain transactions, etc.

with litecoin you're actively betting against bitcoin, but if anything serious happens to bitcoin litecoin is going to get hammered even more.

ZRX, decentralised exchanges will be big in the next year
ODN, app coming out December, get a masternode = free money
OHNI, the only coin that can unironically go 100x from its current market cap

Didn't really looked into it ...
What is it's purpose?

Definitely not BTC the dinosaur. ETH, NEO and maybe some tokens.

MOD

TKN TokenCard

here is the Roadmap:
trello.com/b/8v1H0odv/token-product-roadmap-public

Closed Beta Dez/Jan
Open to the public in max . 12 Months

All time low right now

buying surgay a lambo

Any thoughts on LBC?

Most solid: BTC.

Now imagine BTC does another 3x or even 5x in 2018.

Which coin or token do you see surviving this and going up in BTC value?

Every healthy market needs competition, that way all sides are always improving to be better than other side... So shitcoins probably won't survive but ETH, NEO OMG etc. has some good odds ...

Vertcoin honestly

>ETH, OMG, NEO, BTC and LTC or LBC..
I would go Waves, ARK, SYS, Block, RLC, COSS

BITBAY

REQ

The dinosaur is how every normie gets into crypto. It will definitely be gone in 50 years, but in the next ten it will still be king until crypto really gets mainstream as an idea for solving different problems.

BTC, VTC, NEBL and ZRX

OP, I would say the coins you chose were good picks. I would also add Monero possibly. Make sure you pick up a ledger to hold your shit on safely. If you leave NEO on an exchange you arent getting the GAS it generates.

I'm doing about the same as you are but throwing $50 into a couple of different shitcoins just in case they become anything relevant.
If just one of those shitcoins pulls an ANS or ETH and goes up 100000x in price then I'll have made dick tons off of $50

REQ

OMG, REQ, ETH, AST or 0x, QTUM or NEO

TRX

This is the best answer.

Bitcoin, Ethereum, Link, Zen, Metaverse ETP if I was gonna hold

60% btc
15% link
15% eth
5%etp
5% vtc

>ARK
you're the only one mentioning ark in this thread
SAD

BTC, ETH, XMR, NEO, OMG, small amount of LTC. That is my whole portfolio.

Waiting for NEO to hit $100, and ChainLink to hit at least $20. 2 absolute 12-month comfy holds.

>OMG
>LINK
>SUB
>COSS
>ADA

Literally guarantee'd profit within 12 months if you buy anytime from now to the next 2 weeks, You're welcome.

BTC, VTC, NEO, ARK

With a bit of money in XLM and ZenCash

you clearly have no clue what chain link does

Nice shit coins

Buy ONLY - NEO, ETH, BTC, VTC, LTC, LISK

All else are shitcoins

Oh boy...
Fast forward a couple of weeks and everyone will start including MCO in their long-term holdings.

BTC, VTC, NEO, ARK are solid coins that should see a fair bump in value by the end of this year, especially VTC and ARK.

XLM, ZenCash, Salt are moonshots.

Why neo over omg, genuinely asking, was thinking of 50/50 splittimg them or going all in on one of them

what about XRP? Anyone buying Ripple?

neo and zencash are solid

Xvc vcash bitch

Without a shadow of a doubt it's Substratum.

Substratum will have quite a few components. The main one is decentralized web-hosting, which means instead of mining for the coin, you're letting people use your computer as a website host by using a one-click app that you can download to your phone/desktop/notebook.

>Why is this big?
It means it will be impossible for your site to be taken down by anyone (bye bye DMCAs). It means it will be impossible for your site to be censored by China, Iran or any other shithole. It means that if you build an app using the Substratum network it won't be able to be banned by countries like Brazil did with WhatsApp a few times. It also means net neutrality will NOT be a problem for sites hosted on the SUB Network.

>How does this bring value to the SUB coin?
People who lend their computers as webhosts will be paid in SUB and people who want to have their content hosted on the network must pay in SUB. The Substratum website will also have an option to buy SUB for you from exchanges automatically (so normies don't have to go to exchanges), which will drive volume for the token up because normies will be buying SUB without even knowing what crypto is.

>That's all?
No, there's also a second component called CryptoPay, which will allow ANY site that runs on the Substratum Network to process cryptocurrency transactions using any publicly-traded coin.

>Why is this huge?
Basically PayPal for crypto where you can use any cryptocurrency. Also easy to implement for people who want to use it.

>That's all?
No, they're also planning a video component, something akin to YouTube but not much details on that yet.

>Wew. That seems pretty ambitious. Can they handle it?
Yes. Team is very experienced, with vets that have worked with Apple, American Express, Kodak, Disney, hp, Cardinal Health, NBA and more.

>Why hasn't it mooned yet?
Beta starts in December. v1 is out in January.

> tokencard
> Monaco

These two are destined to be the Visa/Mastercard of Crypto

BTC/OMG/ETH/NEO/Loopring/Wanchain, thank me later.

All in on Kucoin, get a percentage of every coin traded on that exchange, the more popular the coin the more I would rake in.

same would happen to any other altcoins paired with bitcoin

MOF do your researcj

LINK OBN and Lambo land.