So I'd say I'm pretty fucking Veeky Forums, lifted for 3 years, but I've still autistic when it comes to women...

So I'd say I'm pretty fucking Veeky Forums, lifted for 3 years, but I've still autistic when it comes to women. I'm 6'1 and my first date is today. I'm thinking of being all Driver-like and not saying much, like a broody alpha.

Any tips and how can I use my physique to my advantage?

That's obviously a made up story

I'm looking for real advice

it would work though if you are hot enough women are all vapid whores
we would all spread our legs for Driver

There's a really good book I just read called "Models: Attract Women Through Honesty"

I'd highly recommend it. It isn't a retarded pickup artist book but rather it allows you to be yourself for the most part but removing any negative aspects of your personality that turn women off.

Removing aspects like being needy, being obvious that you want her to like you. If you're desperate for her love then she'll pick up on that quickly and know that she's the one in control.

>I'm looking to act like a made up character from a movie
>I want real advice not something made up
Do you see anything illogical here?

BASED
A
S
E
D

Shhhhh we dont want op to wake up from his fantasyland

you fucking faggot! The is REAL LIFE not a movie. How do you expect to find love by being an act?

Try to be charming and affable.
stg if you go into it giving one-word bullshit answers and not having an actual conversation you're going to get buttblasted
That brooding shit does not work unless you are really, really fucking attractive already.

Rule number one to being charming

1. Accuse the other person of being more charming

hahaha I do that brooding shit all the time because I genuinely am the most pissed off, alienated person on the face of the earth and I still get chicks crushing on me.

I must be 11/10 face lol

Can someone post the greentext of the guy who is giving his sister and her friend a ride?

Post face then you cheeky bastard, let us be the judge

Yeah, good luck with that. You're gonna come off as an autistic retard unless you have 8+/10 facial aesthetics, but if you did you would have been swimming in pussy anyway.

Pic related is your future.

Ok fit no I have new sexul fitnes techniqe ok so When you cum but instead squeeze ass Abs feet so hard together until you feel the need to cum left Tbh you should all try feels 1000 times better than cumming and needs alot of will power plus insane test boost How its fucking insane for me Almosen like 1 Minute off squeezing as hard as i can to not cum

real advice incoming: treat her like your best friend. dont sensor yourself tell her random relatable stupid stories be funny. But no farting burping or dutch rudders

Get on my level and jerk off without your hands. I just kegel until I get waves of 10 min long orgasms

Everyone is acting.

Literally should be the end of the thread.

bookmarking this thread so I can read OP's green text of how it went later.

in the movie the entire day is montaged into a 5 minute scene - if you're silent the whole fucking time you're going to come off as completely retarded.

don't forget to give her son a toothpick

>I'm thinking of being all Driver-like and not saying much, like a broody alpha.

You'll come off, rightfully, as a doofus.

Stop pretending acting like a movie character gets you anywhere.

I'll right, I'll cut the bullshit. The real secret is that you are not missing anything in order to just approach girls. It's not about muscles, even if in Veeky Forums you'll hear about it time and time again, it's not about anything. You can't go on your whole life to say "I'm too weak for this... I'm too stupid for this.. I suck at that.." and then you engage into making yourself not weak or not stupid and so you lift and go study (which is way cool, for other reasons). But when you get somewhere, you have a feeling you are not "there", because what you want is not muscles, but you want the confidence to approach girls and you think muscles can get you that. It can help, sure, but it will never give you certainty, it will never make it easier for you to talk, just like curling won't make your legs stronger, you need to talk to women not from your muscles, but in spite of your muscles. In spite of anything. The paradox is that the best advice is to say we have no advice to give, you don't have to lift harder or use this and that clothes and take her to this place, etc, all those formulas, none of that matters. The best advice is to say you don't need advice at all, you just need to face what you have in front of you.

Okay, it's the OP here. Here's how my night went:

>pick up date from her house
>she's a 7/10 qt with light freckles (her smile was amazing)
>she asks how my day went
>I look at her for a couple of seconds with a dead stare, then give a faint smile and answer "fine"
>we drive to a sushi bar across town while listening to the Drive theme and other "retrowave" music I burned onto a CD
>She makes small talk in the car, but I mostly ignore her and just say "yeah" a couple of times
>once we get to the sushi bar, we sit down and order. It's my favorite joint and the sushi masters know me there by my first name
>I can tell she's impressed at this point
>we order our food. I get my sashimi for those excellent macros while she orders so salt-bombed teriyaki
>As we're eating she asks me what the hammer is for
>I reply with a simple "work"
>I can tell she's turned on, her nipples are rock-hard underneath her shirt
>we finish and I thank the masters in japanese, give them a handsome tip
>as I'm driving her back, she asks if I want to come over to her place for dessert
>I really want to but I can't because I need to hit the gym before it fucking closes
>I tell her "tomorrow" and kiss her
>She walks away and I fucked up my shoulder in the gym

7/10 I'd say

so basically, dont be yourself

okay thanks good book

>"tomorrow"

>as I'm driving her back, she asks if I want to come over to her place for dessert
>I really want to but I can't because I need to hit the gym before it fucking closes

Now she thinks you are homo, congrats.

I don't really think so.

Haven't gotten a text back yet, but I think she's sleeping now

t. never dated a girl in his life

>I'm thinking of being all Driver-like and not saying much, like a broody alpha

I hope you are trolling because there is nothing that turns a woman off quicker than a man who doesn't talk. Yeah women like to talk a lot but if you don't add anything to they conversation she will quickly realise you are weird.

>But no farting burping or dutch rudders
>dutch rudders

Kek my sides

I'm pretty sure models attract through physical beauty.

>yeah just act like someone else, surpress your feeling and lie to your partner so he never feels your weaknesses
>if you don't do that they will turn on you an abuse whatever weakness they can find

Wow, that's a cool message. Totally wants me to abide and it and get one of those lovely partners.

>THERES SOMETHING INSIDE YOUUUUU

>ITS HARD TO EXPLAINNN (HARD TO EXPLAIN)

they're talking about you boy

But you're still the same

truth.

....I lift.

>but if you don't add anything to they conversation she will quickly realise you are weird.
are you so insecure that you actually think this?