Quest Bar

Hey Veeky Forums how are these? Considering picking these up because they have less calories and a lot less sugar than my clif builders that I'm used to while having the same amount of protein.

super good for expediting your lifelong autist-quest

>happymerchant.jpeg

Disgusting.
I like think thin bars or pure protein bars.
Preferably, some skim milk.

Do they taste good at all though?

No they taste like shit

I'll give you a pro-tip:

The Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough and Oatmeal Chocolate chip taste like fucking heaven when warmed up :15-:20 seconds in the microwave. Literally exactly like cookies

The Blueberry is also very very good

The rest taste like absolute fucking garbage

yes, but have a weird texture.

This lad knows

I think they're great
But expensive

So it would be bad if I bought cookies and cream? Fuck, I had high hopes.

I remember these from when I used to consume whey and when they weren't as big a brand.

Their whole philosophy used to be about not compromising on ingredient quality. As soon as they got big, stevia and other unnecessary ingredients everywhere.

Would rather just have a Clif bar when I have that craving-some-processed-junk-and-at-least-it'll-have-protein feeling.

Stop shilling you fucking cunt

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Pro tip they are more than 190 calories

lol ok I know I worded it like a shill but as far as I know they taste like shit. I just noticed how much better for me they seemed to be and wanted to know if I should switch.

I'd rather spend another 2 dollars for a pint of halo top

Why don't you just fucking eat one instead of posting a shill thread you fucking twat. They cost like $2 and everyone's opinion varies so there is no point to your shitty faggot thread.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>shiiiet

they have 20g protein and over 50% of ur recommended fiber and only 190 calories. Really good for cutting. They're preety expensive though, They are preety small so you could shoplift 2 or 3 whenever u walk into a gas station or something.

I forgot to mention their taste. The taste itself is veeery different from other protein bars. It's kind of like a very hard paste with chunks of good stuff in it.

nah that shit is cash

They are the best compared to the others you will pick up in that section of a store. Normally 20g/Pro - 21g/Carb per bar at like 190 cal. Plus the fiber.

The taste isn't great but it's not the worst.

not worth getting shot by pajeet

the taste is better than clif bars imo

I steal these all the time lmao, I usually buy my sips and one quest bar and steal another one

Where at? I never steal them for the fear of being caught, is there anything you do in particular so you do not get noticed?

If you white and not dressed like a homeless/poor person they never watch you. I usually grab two and have my phone in my other hand and put one in the hand with my phone and put it into my pocket while walk around the store or in line behind someone.

I love these niggas but holy fuck they have a ton of sugar. Only thing keeping me from ordering more atm.

> 26g of sugar per bar

Tttt

Just tried it, tastes pretty sweet for no sugar.

Never thought of putting them into my pocket with the phone to disguise them. Thank you, i'll use that strategy someday.

> No sugar
It clearly says it has 1g of sugar, it does taste like it'd have atleast 7 or 8 grams of sugar. especially those chocolate chips they have in them

cookies and cream ones taste like fucking napalm. i cant speak for the other flavors

In the gym I used to work at we always had these at the fit bar. I've eaten just about every flavor and they all taste like shit but fudge brownie isn't as bad as the rest

fuck you.

never had them myself, but they seem like a product that is just mass popular and you would probably get a better deal with similar products for cheaper. sort of like how ON is the quest bar of protein powder.

They were really good and tasty years ago then they started fucking with the formula. Old flavours don't taste as good and new ones are disgusting

PAY FOR YOUR FUCKING SHIT YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

I think Erythritol is sugar alcohol

Isn't the protein in these useless or something?

They're basically chocolate candy bars with some whey in em

Questbars are gross. Get the costco bars. They're pretty good and very filling.

found the kike