Preworkout

What preworkout do you use? Which is the best? Are preworkouts mostly just caffeine and b vitamins?
>inb4 QTDDTOT
I posted their and it yielded nothing.

Rage, self-hatred and despair.

20 ug microdose of lysergic acid diethylamide

I already use that. Thanks though. I need MOAR POWAAAA

I just bought some c4 but I felt like I needed something extra to power me through this dnp cycle.

I was just drinking coffee before

I was using expired c4. It usually makes me fucking itchy and pumped but now it's all the itchiness without the pump lol

>believing expiration dates
Good goyim

Lol I used it anyway but the pump just wasn't there and I hadnt used preworkout in over a year

Obvious answer

Meme received

Fruits, you mentally weak retard.

The cheapest one since preworkout is just caffeine and placebo

I wish they still made original formula jacked 3d. I hate just taking a shit load of caffeine

what is DMAA
there's still companies that make PWO products with DMAA
APS with Mesomorph
Hi-Tech Pharmaceutcals has "Jacked Up", and Off the Chain
Blackstone Labs had Dust Extreme, but they got raided like a month ago, so it's not available currently.
There's also products with DMHA, which seems to be catching on pretty quickly with people that liked DMAA. It also doesn't currently have as much scrutiny as DMAA products have, so it's pretty easily accessible.

Finally! Thank you so much user. I never did the research on the active ingredients. Will look into for sure.

MAGA!!

And a goodMAGA to you too lad

S I P
I
P

Used to take the original 1 3 dimethylamylamine Jack3d up until they stopped producing it.
Didn't really use any pre after that since I knew nothing would compare.
I unironically sip sometimes though, if I'm going to the gym after work, or if I slept for only 6 hours the night before to just keep me awake and alert long enough to finish my workout without being inhibited by feeling sleepy/tired.

However, I recently found out one of the guys at my gym is friends with the dude who owns the company that produces pic related; I took a look at the ingredients and one of the matrices lists essentially what is 1 3 dimethylamylamine as an ingredient without actually calling it 1 3 dimethylamylamine, and while he didn't explicitly say that it was indeed 1 3 dimethylamylamine he strongly insinuated that it was what I thought it was but that it had been relabled in order to get around USDA red tape

Got a heavy diddly day- going for triples- tomorrow, so if he's there I'll see if I can't try some and see how it stacks up to the original Jack3d, and I'll report back with my findings for anybody who might care or be interested

green tea >adds like 2 reps per exercise

just looked it up
2-amino 6-methylheptane is DMHA. it's very, very similar to DMAA. It's very fun, you'll probably like it

35mg D-meth in a cup of coffee; but before 3 PM even if I lift later on.

Dope. I just bought ordered some of the APS mesomorph with dmaa, allegedly. If I don't like it I'll probs try the dmha

This shit works great, but it makes me really nauseous sometimes.

higher reps less gains

mesomorph is reputable. they've got something like 65mg DMAA/serving. noticeable results are typically in the 30-40mg range, so consider starting with 1/2 serving and work up based on what you feel.
I like DMAA, DMHA, but it's sensible to approach them with a little caution.

Good shit- hopefully it hits me at least as hard as Jack3d did from when I first started taking it (eventually got up enough tolerance to take a scoop and a half, or two scoops- whichever was the maximum recommended dosage)

if you cant get something with dmaa, but if you cant caffeine is the only really helpful thing in workouts, here its cheaper to buy prework outs like ergo rather then sips and you get more cafeine from pre, and who knows maybe that other shit helps you who knows, but if its cheaper like it is for me your better off with preworkouts

Dude this shit is amazing, finishing mine right now.