GET IN HERE /30+/

GET IN HERE /30+/

IT'S TIME TO GO ON A FEEL TRIP

THIS IS THE ELDERS GENERAL

>Curls for the girls and roes for the hoes edition

GET UR ASS IN HERE ELDERFAM

GET UP IN HERE OLDFAGGOTS

Honestly this is no different than when I was in my early 20s. I take great care of my body and it's beginning to reward me.

I go to the gym 3 times a week, sometimes randomly I'll stay out of the gym for a week and just do high volume bodyweight every day instead, I eat my own cooking and if retards at my job offer me junk food I just refuse it.

I'm not sure why this is supposed to be such a struggle. Honestly I think the only struggle is not becoming a normal fucking retard who will ruin his body just to fit in with the other uglies.

Its probably a struggle for a lot of different reasons. No money, unsuccessful, useless, fat, failure. Yaknow, the regular shit

HOW THEY HANGIN Veeky Forums?
ARE YOU FAGS STILL ALIVE?

Realized I was turning into a fat, alcoholic manbitch when I was 28. Cut the shit food, switched to vodka instead of beer, only drink twice a month, no more weed.

32 now and in the best shape I've been since I was 17 working in a tire shop throwing them tires around. Lost over 70lbs on keto and cardio. Playing racquetball like it's still the 80's. Lifting heavy and feeling like a fucking god. Workers in awe when I lifted a 400lb sump pump onto a truck bed.

Got some wisdom, a kickass job I love, a nymphomaniac thicc redhead wife that lifts, own a house, and have a badass Russian bike. It's good to be fit.

How does being poor mean /nogains/ when eating less actually saves you money and there are $10/month gyms now?

Even that is no excuse

When I turned 30, i gained 30 lbs overnight

Holy fucknuggets, are you me? Only I stopped drinking 6 months ago, at 29. Went from a liter of vodka a day to nothing in a month. Dropped 5 kg since then, still got 25 to go, but that was before I sorted out my diet, it should go smoother now.

Good job brah, and wish me luck.

>a kickass job
>works in tire shop
Nope

Doctorfag here, do you know much more enjoyable "slacker" jobs are than "good" jobs?

You can even make more too, the only issue is whether you own the business or not. Retards think a guy chucking tires is a poor idiot but he could be making gallons of jewgold ripping you off on tires.

Reminder that it's possible to live to 30 and still be a fucking idiot who thinks only degree jobs are good

Wat
I think we misunderstood

>Worked in a tire shop
>Was 18
>Has real job now

What I ment was, why is 30 such a struggle? Because of bieng a fat poor looser failure fag

Yeah I just want you to know, "doctor".
I worked at a high end Goodyear shop in a wealthy community for a long time. Fuck humping tires all day and fuck you

33 year oldfag here, just started a ligandrol cycle and been feeling like a 15 year old at the gym and during sex.

Should have become a fraud way earlier, the confidence younging levels of testosterone gives you is amazing.

Cutting is still the hardest part tho, the struggle is real.

Just get some tren or some clem, if your going to cheat anyways

Gotta work in a shop that does lifted trucks and heavy split rim commercial shit. Those are heavy as fuck. I enjoyed it because I'm not too good for some honest work. Stay busy and the hours go quick.

I did clen once, also albuterol. Honestly it gets tiring after a while, nervous all the time. Not sure how people deal with it, but maybe it is cause I couldn't stop having coffee. Probably not a good combo?

Isint albuterol the same thing as an asthma inhaler?

Yeah ive done it a lot as well. I consider it more of a punishment myself. Like doomed to a life as a dumb redneck. Fuck that

Being dumb has perks. Blissful ignorance and all that.

Ah. I get u senpai

You don't know what you're talking about.

Do you know what I would give to merely beat up my body all day?

You get to sleep at night. You do not work 80 hours a week. You do not get horrible mistreatment by everyone above you that you are expected to just sit and take. You do not have to wait until your 30s to make any money. You do not have a mortgage worth of debt. You did not waste your youth studying. You have not watched people die horribly, or been covered in blood and other bodily fluids. You do not have to bounce around from state to state every month or two for clinical training.

Your worst days are the good old days to me.

If I could do it over again I would've just driven a truck.

Wow you make a lot of assumptions there doc. Your correct on about half of your statements

Yes. When taken orally it has a similar effects to clenbuterol, perhaps even better in some aspects.

This guy gets it.
My dad talked me out of the military. I'm glad he did cause the marines mentally fucked my brother.

That's what I'm saying though - at best, a normal person will go through half of those things whereas a doctor suffers 100% of those things nearly 100% of the time.

The only thing that could possibly be worse would be the military, and only if everyone got the Full Metal Jacket treatment instead of shoveling latrines in SandNiggistan for a few years and running towards the sound of any gunshot or explosion so you can spin it into a combat story to tell people back home and look like a hero.

How bout a military medic?
REVIVE MEEEEEEEE

My wife doesn't give a shit about abs so I can permabulk. I hope I don't have a heart attack. Anyone else here abandoned the pursuit of aesthetics in favor of becoming a manimal year round?

No. I turn 30 in a week and I still say I'm 24. People believe.

>The only thing that could possibly be worse would be the military,

The military was the best decision of my life. It was either that or law school which thank the fuck I did not go to
I enlisted as a Supply Tech and now make good money going to different bases around the country, working in warehouses and transporting items.

The forces is a good option as long as you're not going for infantry

Bro I've been trying to go leanmode my while life
#naturalbulkmodealways

Sounds like this shoulders has his shit together

BUMP THAT SHIT UP OLDFAGS

30+, studied exercise science and kinesiology in school, I spend as much time in the gym as I can doing the work while the 20-some dudebros spend it talking, texting, or obsessing in the goddamn mirror.

I CAN'T FIND THE ORIGINAL /30+/ THUMBNAIL
MOOT HALP MEH

Sorry to say I have given it up. I still work put, but for years my goal when working out was to try push the pain down, to keep the faggotry away, one day at a time.

I couldn't keep it away any longer and went full tranny at the age of 29,(30 now) way older than anyone should. I had hoped that high test would make the urge go away but it never worked.

Im sorry brahs