/thicc/

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not husbando mode.

bump

Is Thicc not popular on fit? Thread's dead

I just lurk, it's my ideal but I'm only just dragging myself from skelly to human mode up about 6kg in a year. So rather than shit up the thread with thoughts from a skinny dude 1 year into journey I wait and lurk to hear/see progress/thoughts from those more experienced than me.

dead thread just do heavy compounds and wrestle you greasy cocksuckers

dude on the right has hueg arms, which isn't really a thicc thing

i want to get thicc
its been my goal since i decided to stop being a skelly

Aspiring THICC mode here.
Gimme your energy pals, I have to make it.

Isn't /thicc/ purely down to genetics for natties?

Can a 5'6'' manlet b THICC?

Maybe we should make a Discord or Telegram group, Veeky Forums is too fast for a slow thread like this.

Yes. Height doesn't influence much on /thicc/ mode, but arguably being on the shorter side actually makes it easier and faster to become thicc.

>tfw may still have hope to become a jacked , THICC dwarf

Yes but I'm not sure it'll look really good at this height.
You should aim for tight mode.

Yay thicc! At 20% bf and intermediate progression. Built up a nice strength base and solid amount of muscle have been told. Am cutting. It's hard after eating at maintainance for months and enjoying my food!

I'm ok with it being on Veeky Forums. Any persistent information we can just put in our pastebin. Just means the thread needs periodic bumping or recreating by our few regulars. It's been better than last year when we tried it before and the threads kept getting nuked!

>tight mode
what lad?

want 2 stay natty tbqh

Nah, they help of course, but it can be done by almost anybody who is no actual diagnosed genetic freak, just takes way more dedication.

This. It's a flexible as fuck look. Just get as big and strong as you can while not being super lean or super fat. That's it.

How do i get my bf to look like this

For a wannabe thicc dude is there any tips you/others can give in order to overcome the mental block of being scared of gaining fat? I know logically it's stupid because I want that thicc look (despite being manlet), but everytime I gain too much I get paranoid I'm just fat rather than moving towards my ideal.
Basically how to not be a dysmorphic bitch?

can confirm too. am basically genetic scum but found dat dere sweet spot at roughly 17%bf that has enough definition not to look fat and enough bloof not to look like a tryhard instagram ottermode faggot, i love it. of course with lots of heavy liftan (and in my case even strongman stuff) involved but thats a given, aint it.

Read him the pastebin as a good night story every day.

>Basically how to not be a dysmorphic bitch?
no sane way to counter it, i use it to motivate myself in a weird masochistic way. also if you think you are too fat, get more mussels so your bf% decreases by mere math alone kek

You might be memeing, but there is truth to this. I never cut once in the last close to four years, just kept lifting more when I got fat lol

What sort of calorie surplus roughly you guys run? Finally went from unemployed grad to employed grad a couple of weeks ago and now I'm working remote so can only guess what my daily intake is since all food is made in a mess. I did track pretty well for previous 6 months so I've got a fair idea of what 500 + and 500 - look and feel like, but curiuos if this magic number remains true for thicc goals.

Do you guys have any recommendations on recomping for thicc mode? How does the recomping process work exactly?

I try to average around +600, not really obsessing about a few more or less cause I generally eat pretty clean and the wife is a godsend of a cook, but yeah, around that.

am I still thicc

solid

mirin forearms

muh dick, hhhnnnghhh

MOAR

You still running the same routine Thicanon?

nice
routine? I'm finishing my novice phase soon with GSLP, and I'm not sure what to do next
my goal is thicncness, so I was thinking about Madcow or PHUL

Is this thicc? World champion, olympic gold medalist (youngest ever), and NCAA champion all before the age of 21.

Is Hercules considered /thicc/ ??

You're getting there!

That's like, a primary aspect of thicc you baboon

yeh still same routine

What are thicc stats for a 6'1'' male?
(bodyweight, bodyfat, lifts etc.)

I would say that a 23-4 ffmi + 13-15% body fat is best thicc mode.
tfw currently 21 ffmi at 12% kill me now m8s

>tfw thicc'ish
>prefer guys who are thicc with some ass, not at all bothered if a little gut accompanies said thicc ass/upper body
>hate any excess fat on myself and basically aiming for 10-12% bf

What sorcery is this

Can you be thicc with thin wrists?
is it possible?
6' tall
6.5" wrist

kek enjoy your baby wrists
tfw 6 foot 7.5 inch wrists

>the wife
get out

I just like the thicc look on myself, always did, I know this is /homobaitgeneral/ but what should I do, divorce and download growlr just so I can be big and strong?

>inb4 yes I unironically should

Pff, wristlet

tfw 5'5" 8.5" wrists

I'd like to get thicc, but god damn I got a long way to go :(

> divorce
Enjoy getting divorce raped, losing everything and being hated by your kids.
Do you even like dick?

I really need to clean my mirror

You're my goal in 2 years brah

Just started squatting and deadlifting again after getting out of field med. My legs are fucking atrocious.
Also am scared of eating too much food again.

I'll make it to /thicc/, r-right?

You have a weirdish frame and look like the kind of guy that puts on fat easily.
Slowly bulk and lift heavy.

Putting on muscle and trying to keep fat down is a constant mental nightmare. I hate my frame. But gotta work with what I got.

>Do you even like dick?
No, that was why user told me to fuck off. I just like the general thicc aesthetic and thus these threads. Look at the strawpoll results in the pastebin, I refuse to believe I am the only straight person to ever have lurked these threads, and chosen this as his body composition of choice.

how best thicken arms?

heavy ass farmer walks, unironically buying a wrist roller, generally squeezing the bar hard as hell during pulling motions. for forearms that is, if you really need to ask how to thicken upper arms you should reconsider some life choices.

Oh, I didn't see your previous post.
If I recall the guy who started these threads, when they still were Husbando Mode gen, was straight so I'm sure you aren't alone.

Kek yeah, am just half-kidding anyway (as I hope he was, too), thicc is universal, and just happens to be popular among a certain orientation.

he's 50lbs under 285, so fucking amazing that he can compete with guys that outweigh him so much

Pffft Manlet
>Tfw when 6'3 9" wrists

You are enjoying the homobait live on Veeky Forums, aren't you?

I'd hit you.

No homo of course.

it is nice knowing that if I somehow become gay I won't have any problems getting laid

>2 years
Lmao breh, maybe you'll get there in 5 if you have reevaluated your approach to lifting and nutrition.
I am still at least 2 years away and I am much closer than you are

Demigod

Took a look at your pastebin for the first time. Stopped reading after behind the neck ohp was recommended. What a joke.

Can one become /thicc/ with calisthenics?

Kind of imagined a bear doing flips and shit and I realised I want to be that.

>Kind of imagined a bear doing flips and shit
I can't.

ok

Considering pic related is where I started from, I'd like to think I made good progress.

But hey good for you bro, you look stronger and better than me. Some people aren't as lucky with insertions and potential for making it. My dad always told me I'd never build muscle because he never could.

SQUIDDDDD

Am I /THICC/?

Fuck off devil dork or you're gonna get the silver bullet

>always love you guys

Could use more chest and legs but yeh brah you're close

0 chest.

wtf do you do for such thick abs? Are you the one who posted the routine ?

hey man you never know, I'm just over three years in at this point

heavy squats and diddies really, but I've always had a pretty strong core. I also was in ROTC in college so cardio and calisthenics helped. that's my basic routine template, sometimes I change up exact exercises a bit for variety

Cheers, always seems to be a divide as to hurr durr dont work abs, compounds do it vs gotta isolate abs sort of mentalities. You've got my ideal abs, thick and symmetrical yet didn't see any ab work in that routine. Confuses me a bit.

yeah I've never had ab isolation as part of my routine. I do the whole "clench core" thing on pretty much every exercise though

>Can one become /thicc/ with calisthenics?
Very much doubt it. If we're talking natties who aren't genetic freaks the best/only way to get thicc is a barbell strength program.
But you can become thicc and do flips and shit. clarence0 is somewhat of an example of that, although if he's thicc or not is arguable.

Not at all.

Do girls find /thicc/ mode attractive? Or is it only homos?

Girls dont. But mature women (35+) do.

can some tell me why do people like this because i really want to kown

Trying to get thicer. Should I cut 5 lbs before bulking up 6-9 lbs?

can already see abs, personally I think you shouldn't drop more weight. Good physique desu famalam

What bodyfat are you now?

So just bulk? Or stay at this size

am jealous but am humbly mirin
how tall are you? how long you've been at it?

get yuge m9

Idk around 13

Bulk to 15 and enjoy being thicc.

Trying to get thicc. My chest sucks though

Could I go straight into this as 6'5 skelly and get decent results after 9 months?

I would just do SS and add accessories like rows, pull ups, skull crushers, curls, flyes, and lateral raises if you're a rank beginner.

You're more experienced than me so take this with a grain of salt, but a slow bulk in my mind would be good. Little more mass, bit thicker but don't go crazy and lose the aesthetics/thic look

Squat
Bench
Power clean
BB row 3x5
DB flye 3x10
Bb curls 3x10
Cable tricep ext 3x10

Squat
Ohp
Deadlift
Pull ups 3xfailure. If you can't do very many I would even just do a lot of sets of low reps. 10x2 or 7x3 or whatever. Get around 20-25 total reps
Lateral raises 3x10
Db hammer curls 3x10
Skull crushers 3x10

That's what I would have done if I could go back and start all over again

Am i thick?