How's everyone's backs coming along?

How's everyone's backs coming along?

Are you doing your deadlifts and chin ups, anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eH3bbEIV_Oo&index=22&list=PL0AD31EE49B16F61E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looking shredded as fuck bro

Been doing conventional diddlys on monday, power cleans and chins on wednesday and deficit diddlys and t-bar rows on fridays lately. 6'2 205 lbs

Lookin' strong man. Deficit deads have been helping my conv deads a lot. Definitely weak from the bottom. RTS doesn't have me doing chins currently but I might sneak them in to keep my lats in shape

Mirin hard my king, can you show front too?

hairy and fat still

Cut mang, and work on your rear and side delts. Your traps are too big, so it looks a bit weird. But nice gains, keep up.

Thanks. Back pic is oldish so here's another old one taken around that time.

what kind of routine bromega

Great body bro, that's my goal, you have very good genetics too. I don't think you have anything to work on. What's your height and body fat? Feels like there's a thin layer of fat over your abs though , you should cut for maximum aesthetics.10/10

>tfw I can't tell because of shitty lighting

I'll just assume it's shit

Thanks bro, deficits are fucking awesome, my favorite is to do 8x2 on volume day

>traps too big
Kek, thanks m8 I want comically large traps so this is good news. But yea my side delts have always been frustrating but on the other hand i don't really care so much about aesthetics. Maybe one day

Fat as fuck lmao

Your traps are fine and average/normal. You're just fat which makes it look offset. You'd look like you had a way bigger back if you didn't have those lovehandles.

i'll be the first one, but natty? height and weight?

chin ups are for fags. do pull ups instead

This

how the FUCK do i make it not look like there are three goddamn suns in the room next to me

>not doing both

my back sucks and i dont know how to fix it without going full fratbro split routine. are there any compound lifts that grow the fuck out of back? i feel like my lats havent grown in years

Rows, my dude.

What cues for back exercises?

I'm not sure if I'm hitting them right or enough

Pull ups chinups deads

Thanks. Both the pics I posted are heavily taking advantage of lighting/filters/etc so keep that in mind. I've definitely got room to grow.

But I was 6' 175 in those pics. Maybe around 9-10% bf, if I had to guess. Never used calipers

Yes, honestly natty. Like i said though, really good lighting/angles in those pics. Can't complain about my muscle insertions either.

I always alternate between hypertrophy and strength routines. I get bored easily unfortunately. Right now I'm doing RTS and enjoying it a lot.

To people who do killer chins and pull ups

how do i make sure i'm not being retarded and just using my arms for them?

good to hear, it sheds light, my only part that is lacking significantly compared to the rest of my body are my delts. seeing yours from the back made me insta assume you roid. I hope they'll grow someday.

I do lots of facepulls and rows because I'm paranoid about shoulder issues. Probably explains my rear delts.

Anyway just keep at it mate. Everything in due time

What's the point of these posts? Are you upset for some reason ?

I think the first guy was referring to his own back

do back every day for a few weeks

>weighted chinups/pulls
>dumbbell rows/tbar row
>barbell shrugs
>facepulls
are these the most fundamental back exercises?

deadlift......

I said back exercises

Aré deadlifts good for lower back, mainly for someone who had a light injury on it a week ago?

no

Are deadlifts really necessary if you do cleans? Cleans are so much more fun.

it's impossible to do a pullup using just your arms, or a chinup for that matter

if your elbow traveled back and down, your lats were activated

as far as a cue to put most of the tension on your lats, think of pulling back and down with your elbows and not your arms

hello cleanautist

My back is coming along quite nicely, but I've still got a lot of work to do. I just need a pull up bar so I can them all day. I have zero friends or even acquaintances so that makes it that much easier to leave humanity.

post dick

How's the front coming a long

FAIRFAX

r8 plox

Look thick, tight

THIS

not bad I would say, I dont deadlift anymore, only when im drunk with buddies.

Femanon here whose curious as well.

Right after a bulk so my stomach looks huge in this. This was about a week ago and my abs are making an appearance :)))) I have no friends so that makes lifting all day easier

structure looks great, just cant see your muscles with your current bf%

you look like a 30 year old used up crack whore

>That tatto

brazilian used up crack whore, fixed

Really great lats, I would work more on rear and anterior delts, and maybe rows for thickness (can't tell because lighting)

I can't do a BW chin-up yet. Started at - 45kg down to -13kg (im 85-87kg).

I fucking love chin ups though and can't wait to do one unassisted.

go attention whore somewhere else, thank god these faggots are ignoring your ass, fucking cum dumpster

Shut up

Thanks, I must just need to do them more.

what would you recommend to someone who cant do more than 4 pullups? my back isnt growing very fast, shit is taking forever and my pullup count sometimes goes up one or 2 then falls back down to 4

Eat More + do as many chinups as you can, as often as you can. Full Rom. Chinups, not Pullups.

P H O E N I X
H
O
E
N
I
X

So that's what skinny fat looks like.

She's clearly from Oakland

Op? Yes, skinny fat as shit.

Born n raised bitches. 100% degenerated

i see, i only do closed hand pullups, maybe thats my problem. i was always taught that those were the only type that did your back and counted, and chin ups were like cheating because mostly your biceps lift you

hey bby im in cali and can bang

Op here. In my opinion chin-ups are superior because while benefitting from the extra bicep assistance, the heavier weight that's doable hits the back just as much as in a pull up. So you just get more bang for your buck. Heavy ass strict chin-ups will wreck your back while also building up some nice bi's.

Wtf is wrong with your shape

There's some progress. I still have a lot of work to do on my noodle arms though.

Just took this about an hour ago, be gentle

You in Hawaii brah?

Yeah, this was Mount Olympus above Manoa

>tfw currently looking for a job so i can get money to get a gym membership
>scrawny
>dont have a pull bar at home
am i ever going to make it

I'm bigger than you

moana was shit

Need a massive cut, but I now deadlift 550, so I'm quite pleased with myself.

My fear is losing it all trying to get lean, as is the fear of most fat gym rats.

>moana was shit
top tier sexy waifu you mong
stop being such a big gay man

>cleanautist
lol

Pull with your elbows, don't make it a bicep movement.

stop being 16

Are you like 4 foot tall?

5'5 180

Chest needs work. He should bulk, then cut with ab focus and maintenance everything else

no lie

bent over dumbell row 1 at a time so you can focus on the muscle, and also

some calisthenics (I swear this fucking works. you can see/feel the traps contracting on waist taps):

youtube.com/watch?v=eH3bbEIV_Oo&index=22&list=PL0AD31EE49B16F61E

sorry thats 1 side at a time

straight up dyel

you need mass

dood, how big is your fucking head in the far left pic?!?1

Jesus Christ! What's your IQ with a cranium like that?

do you feel it after 20 reps? then you're not hitting it

try focusing on filling the muscle with blood

>facepulls
Are they really that important/good? Have done them maybe once years ago, but I read about them all the time on here

why do your delts look so retarded

Cuz they are fucking huge breh

really?

In my second set of weighted chinups. 10kg, 3 sets of 5, last set as many as possible.

When you hike, use your calves.

I've never took a pic of my back but everyone in my gym says I have a really nice back.

Pullups, weighted chinups, deadlifts, barbell row sometimes. That's all really.

>tfw great back but shitty front
I hate my chest

those abs insertions & proportions look fabulous at that bf% my dude,mirin,do you do anything special for them ?

Holy hell those disgusting quads ruined it.