ALTERNATIVE Sexual health

>22
>6ft1 175lbs lean muscle
>autist kissless virgin
>never been able to connect with women on a sexual level
>get grindr
>post that I'm only looking for skinny fem
>dozens of cute little traps begging me to fuck them raw

Going out in an hour and a little 19 year old 5'3 crossdresser is gunna deepthroat me while I finger and slap that ass

Feelsgoodlads

Ok.

That's gay as fuck

jealous :^)

Cheers bro
Bang that BP hard

I guess if you're a 5'3" guy you really don't have any other option, do you?

To all non-autistic Veeky Forums posters:

These people are out there. It could be your lifting buddy, or the guy spotting you on your bench. It could be the personal trainer who works at the gym. It could even be you. How well do you really know your gym friends? For all you know They could be out banging twinks in their spare time. Think of that next time you meet Chad for a chest sess. Remember, every one you see at the gym could be an user lurking. They could be working at burger king, spitting on your onion rings. Or in the parking lot, circling, screaming "i dont give a fuck!" with their windows down and the system up.

Kek

My scrotum is itchy

Only my scrotum. Jock itch or something serious?

No rashes or discoloration just itchiness sometimes to the point where it bleeds from scratching it too much

Degenerate.

Man I would go to a doctor and seek professional help because your answer isn't gunna be in my trap thread

Nigger

Fuxk you I looked for a sexual health thread and this is the only one I saw

Post your grindr profile OP, I wanna see what you're working with.

good one, user

Post pics of the traps you are picking up

Need to see the quality of them. Probably trucker drivers in a dress kek

>deepthroat me while I finger and slap that ass
Don't get any poop on your finger lel

I do this too. Grindr is good fun. Met some cool people. I hang out with this tranny that blazes me up all the time. I never have to spend money on weed.

My plans fell through for tonight. I might just go get some ass later and call it a night.

Godspeed user

How often do you shower? After workouts how long do you wait before showering? I used to get itching a lot when I would workout and had to go run errands with my sweaty underwear still on.

Would you have considered doing this before you started lifting or did Veeky Forums literally turn you gay?

I am dangerously close to falling for this meme.

I shower every day and on my workout days i shower within 20 minutes of lifting and on my off days I shower within 20 minutes of coming home from work. It seems to itch more when it's wet so during and immediately after showering and when sweaty if that helps

>download grindr
>all ugos or boring fucks
>too autistic to meet up with anyone anyways

Rural living is suffering

Do it!

Report back on your adventures

Holy kek

Could be you're allergic to the soap, or you irritate the skin when you shower by scrubbing it. Try some anti itch cream Aveeno has some that I used for dry skin that also helps with itching, if that doesn't work to see a doctor, could be a fungus or something.

Living in a big city isn't any better.
Full of flaming queens and cock hungry cum dumps

get on dat dere crystal meth senpai.

u be horny as fuck saying "ey jim bob u want sum fuk?"

I'd rather have that then fatties and guys who look like they haven't looked in a mirror their whole life

Stims make my dick soft.

>can't get girls attention
>Finally admit to being gay
Good for you user, be true to your faggot self.

A lot of commercial soaps are full of garbage. If you care about your body extend it to your skincare too. Go to a health food shop or an Ulta beauty supply store (The got men's sections) and get a GOOD natural body wash with no sulfates. Should help.

Don't forget to moisturize after you're done.

I'm gunna stuff you ;)

Pics or it didn't happen

I'll have to give both of these a try. Hopefully it's what you guys say and I don't have a fungus or infection or something. Thanks lads

best post i've ever seen on fit

>t. newfag

Nice i heard being HIV positive in good for gains.

>whether my mouth or pussy
>pussy

>tfw i would go on grindr and fuck traps but dont wan't anyone i could possibly know im gay.

woah

wow i didn't think i'd actually laugh today. thank you user