If Chainlink team had the same shilling done as the OmiseGO team, what would its price be now?

If Chainlink team had the same shilling done as the OmiseGO team, what would its price be now?

I unironically think it would be 800M mimimum.

at least $5, and that's short-term

OMG might have a bunch of employees but

>LINK has a credible idea

sorry op but you are not quite right

omg never had meme's so much time spent on them like this...

fuckign incredible

audible kek

OMG has skateboard memes

have you ever seen a skateboard on sergeys twitter?

that is what is up unfortunately.

It would be 5 Billion easy.

skateboards don't mean shit

it's all about image

Lol someone actually did it the absolute madman. This made my day.

LMAO eth recovered during that dip in a few days, chainlink has been dead for 2 months now it's over kiddo

this on is aggressive, i suggest you use this to piss of some nolinkies

We will win.

>in Sergey, we trust.

> hurr durr ded for 2 months
The ICO was on September 19th 2017.
Today is October 27th 2017.

38 days =/= 2 months

Please god please. If this shit can even hit $20 my life will be forever changed

They are going to get more exposure at Devcon soon enough. And it's going to attract people that actually matter, not your average redditors or Veeky Forumstard.

>$20

350 million tokens.
$20 price (pulled out of your ass based on "I want X so I need this to reach Y" /biz hallucination principle)

You need 7 billion marketcap. That would put Link right under....Ethereum.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Sure. Rory will do it.

> $20
> 6 billion market cap
>being this deluded

Possible in a few years. They said the same about ETH

>in a few years

As someone who bough into Link hype...and cut out of that piece of SHIT at 30% loss...I have to say...I'm ashamed to have invested my money into it.

Not because of the money I lost, that's the game I chose to play. It's because of people like you, the absolute cult fanatic delusional insane FUCKS.

Link could hit $20 maybe in 2019, when they have a fully implemented product and the crypto market is in the trillions.

Ripple had a higher cap than that for a long time nucoiners retards.

God damn there's no helping you. Please - do the opposite of what /biz says. Buy more Link.

I'm fudding. I'm fudding. Buy more Link.

haha you stupid fuck. glad you lost moeny on it you fuckin idiot. LINK WILL MOON> LINKIES UNITE

Github motherfucker, do you speak it? the project is DEAD, just like fucking DGB.

>Already up-to-date.

Lmao, get fucked.

hahahahaha buy high sell low

what a classic