*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

you're a big guy

for you

My tits look exactly like this. Is this gyno?

*unsheathe's katana*

NARUTO SASUKE SAMSUNG MITSUBISHI!!!!~~~

I'd just wait for him to get bored of standing, when he sits down I step over him like the pile of shit he is.

>tfw *blocks your path* can br applied to at least 70% of the catalog at any given time

I've been on Veeky Forums for years and this is only the second time I've seen that pic without the shoop

my first thought is to flip his tiddies
pflop
plfop
pflop
fondle dem tiddies a lil
mm

Anyone remember that video of that wedding song promoter playing with that one ladies tits, just slapping them around. I dont have the video but i would do that with ths guy if he was in my way and refused to move

>had that exact bodytype
>lost 90lbs (185 now)
>still have that exact bodytype, just slightly less of it

Well that's technically not a medical term. Gynecomastia just means 'breasts of a man' and as such I wouldn't make the distinction between the two. While it is possible for hormones and endocrine system to err and increase the size of glands in or around the nipple I don't think the majority of cases are of that nature. If you hit 15% body fat and STILL have enlarged/perky nipples then it's a safe bet you'll need surgery to alter the chest to a more flat, masculine look. But, if you make it to 15% body fat, would it really bother you anymore? Personally, I would not let it.

Lift

>wet finger in mouth
>stick finger in his belly button

AN INNOCENT THREAD DIED FOR THIS LOOOOOL FUCK U NIGGER FUCK U

I have been, but not for all that long. I can do more weight and reps on chest exercises than my buddy who is fit as fuck, but I think it just made them look bigger.

I still have a pretty high BF% though

I know that feel.

I was 275 pounds for so long that 180 sounded skinny. Turns out...nope. since I'm only 5'10 I need to weigh like, 150 (and get tit-removal surgery) before I look normal without a shirt.

Diet, my dude. Get one of them fancy apps that count your calories and write it all up and see what your average intake is. Then find your TDEE and take 500 calories off of it.

I've been dieting for 15 months (Jan. 2016) that's how I lost the 90lbs in the first place.

I'm 5'11 (6ft on the internet and my drivers license) and my current goal is 160. It's weird talking about it with my fit friend because he has the exact opposite mentality since he's a recovered skeleton.

I don't think gyno makes tits droop like that

no its obesity
lose weight fatty