>twice
>then she divorces her husband and marries him
>he turns into a blob
>literally gains 3lbs while in the hospital on a restricted diet

POTTERY

POP

PLease stop posting this. It hurts me physically :(

OFF

that is disgusting, and they need a powerwasher to get that shit off his legs(?)

Dios mio...

THAT

What do you think it tastes like?

even your god can't save that thing.

>I did good by not eating a lot of chips
>time to treat myself

>that ending

That's pretty safe honestly. It's disgusting, but salmonella is a joke in first world countries

what pisses me off the most is that the smaller thread got archived, but the longass one I was saving for now fucking 404'd. Eat shit mods.

okay, at that point fatties should just be killed, or left in the wild for animals to eat. This is vile.

What's going on in this picture?

Are you an idiot? No it's not lmfao. People still die from it every year in the US, and chickens are pretty disgusting animals when they're factory farmed so you're only safe if you get some pasture raised expensive ass chicken, and even then I wouldn't do this without knowing 100% where the chickens came from and their condition.

It's safe, and chicken tartar is safe, IF the source is guaranteed safe.

If someone is stupid enough to know realize no one makes rare chicken because of the dangers of salmonella and other food born illnesses then they probably are too stupid to source their meat properly for something like this.

Imma need quick chubdown

Only 380/year die from it.

Statistically speaking raw chicken won't kill you, you're 81 times more likely to die in a car crash.

Yeah I saw that too, it was a good thread too :(

Agreed, especially considering how many resources they eat up in hospitals
Saw this story on leddit, paraphrasing it a bit
>be doctor
>hugely fat patient comes in
>They start going into cardiac arrest
>takes four doctors and two nurses to try to bring them back
>can't find vitals because there's an excess of fat
>it's taking more hands just to try to find where heart is in the first place
>fatty dies

This is the reality of how a lot of people die from obesity. It isn't necessarily the heart attack that kills you, it's the fat keeping the doctors from getting to your organs and saving your life that does.

The fat is literally the killer in many cases, rather than the effects of the fat.

Not to mention it takes way more people to try to save a fatty than it does to save a normal weight or even slightly overweight person.

Preparing herself so she can become a subway sandwich

Is he fat or does he just have an unfortunate face?I don't wanna make fun of someone who lost the genetic lottery I wanna make fun of people making bad choices that make them ugly.

i knew a girl training to join the military who'd sleep wearing plastic wrap just to lose 1-2 pounds of water weight. I pointed out "It's not losing real weight so what's the point?" and her mom even added "This will work but you have to do it daily, sometimes twice a day."
She was fine doing that as long as she didn't have to push herself a tiny bit harder to lose those extra few pounds.

>dumbass found out she was pregnant the day she was going to bootcamp anyway

Enjoy your campylobacter and subsequent Guillan-barre.

It still happens though and most chicken people buy is not safe enough to do that with.

plus, fucking ew, i've eaten raw chicken by accident before (middle wasn't cooked didn't realize it until it felt off in my mouth) and it's gross anyway.

>beef tartar is better
>if you're gonna do it, do it with a good meat

>look everyone I went to med school
Looks like that fat sack of shit needs his bedpan changed, you should hop on that.

Seriously though, I wouldn't do it. I'm just saying it's not very likely to kill her.

It's irrelevant, it doesn't mean we can't make fun of her for being stupid thinking it was some secret dish she uncovered rather than being widely accepted as dangerous (because salmonella isn't the only thing to worry about with raw chicken btw).

>sleeping with a married woman
Can you imagine how that ex-husband must feel? I mean seriously his woman left him for a dude with an inverted penis, it's got to be some mix of intense smugness, hatred, and a little shame.

The real pathetic thing is that every single person that big has at least one enabler. If the enabler would just stop feeding them so many calories per day, they would lose weight.

>one enabler
He's got his wife who doesn't work and his daughter who he pulled out of school to be his slaves, plus the neighbors apparently come over to help flip him over and do the scrub down. At first I would have said he's a real life Jabba the Hutt, but fucking Jabba, a sci-fi creature made to look disgusting and greedy, actually looks more human than he does. James looks like he's some sort of monster out of a survival horror game, like when he's on camera I expect creepy music to start playing and then for him to shudder and growl before he starts chasing you while one of his fat sores flashes red so you know where to shoot.

just kill it already

just the thread i was looking for

where can i watch that latest 600 pound life with hat boil guy? i feel like hating everything real quick.

>tfw you are becoming a powdered donut

wow those neighbors are probably some of the nicest people on Earth. I wish i ould live near people like them.

You couldnt pay me to even go near him...

Why have her legs turned into blue vein cheese?

kill the enabler too, preferrably by dropping the hambeast on top of them.

They are so fat that the blood cannot flow to those areas and the tissue is dying

The human body is weird.

JAMES

thats not even medium, its pretty much raw

It sounds like he's abusive to his wife too from what she's said.

She should've taken her kids and moved the fuck out. Leave him with his wallet and a cell phone and let him decide whether he's getting food or help with it.

>frosted wheat

Look faggot you will back off my Shredded Frosted Wheat or I will end you.

Btw how the fuck do they survive if the wife doesn't work and he sure as fuck can't work? I know some states consider being on a tv show a job and require them to be paid for it (California is like this) but how did they survive before this?

If you're angry about people abusing government assistance and benefits, look at this fucker. He's probably one of them. There's no way he got THAT fat draining their savings, even a million would be gone in a year or two at that rate and he's got years of weight on him right now.

You can get massive amounts of junk food on government assistance like food stamps. There's no way they aren't leechng off the government just to feed this fat rotting fuck.

If you have cable it's on the TLC website you just need your login info for your cable company.

That's such s retarded mindset. Just because you're more likely to die from one thing doesn't mean you shouldn't take precautions to prevent you from getting sick or dying from something else.

>TFW I eat that for breakfast almost everyday

>even a million would be gone in a year or two at that rate

Not even. If you own your own property and have government assistance you basically pay nothing to live Only cost in life is food which one working person can easily handle.

It's fucking good. I eat it every other day, other days are a grapefruit. It's my kryptonite.

>eating cereal
OATS
SQUATS
COME ON

Shredded wheat is oats.

>cable
must be nice you fucking bourgeoisie scum

NO IT'S SUGAR

EAT OATS
STEEL CUT

What's funny is that could very well be an obese teenage dude wearing a bra as a joke.

They wouldn't have to pay for food either if they can get that AND food stamps.
ugh. all for this whiny sack of shit.

Like i dunno about you guys but even if i were happy being kinda fat like some fat positive people are, even i would admit i had a problem if i couldn't wipe my own fucking ass let alone get out of bed or sit up.

I wouldn't be surprised if after he does die his daughter ends up with some fucked up eating disorder trying not to be like her dad in an extreme way.

medium rare chicken isn't even good, compared to red meat it has a lot less flavor (which is also why chicken is so much more versatile)

tried it medium rare once for the meme and it tasted like congealed water

Not really. It's too expensive and I'm just waiting for the contract to run out to drop down to just internet.
Also comcast is the only cable in my area.

I can't even run the stupid TLC video anyway so i'm also looking for a non tlc source now.

I wore a bikini one summer as a fat chick. I did it because I hated the stupid tan lines a normal tankini gave me.
I just tied a large beachy scarfy around my waist to hide my jelly rolls.

Like god this is what pisses me off about "anyone can wear fashion". It's all well and good but there's ways to make it look more acceptable with the same comfort, even sometimes make it look better in general.

but she has piggy eyes when she's not even that heavy (usually past 300 is when girls get piggy tiny eyes like that) so she's gonna be gross no matter what

wait who took that picture????

dude, this thing's diet could surely feed an entire african village for months at a time

POP OFF JAMES

isnt it dangerous if you can turn the steering wheel by adjusting your gut? that could cause all kinds of mayhem out on the road.

Most phones have a timer on them. If she had a way to prop it up, she could've taken it.

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!! and it's ONE person leeching off the government, how many others have been fucking up benefits for people who actually need them just because they're too fat to work and be normal?

>I wanna make fun of people making bad choices

Then read his hat.

Follow your dreams
BEEF CAKE!

And 40 people a year die from a tree falling on top of them.

What's your point? Are you that stupid?

Going to the gym/running takes up like 1-2 hours a day. The artist could've probably gone with all the sugar breaks they took between drawing each panel.

Is that real?

I can't stop watching this. Its like I want them to scrub every inch.

I got salmonella poisoning from Burger King. Spent a week in the hospital on morphine just so I could sleep maybe 3 hours a night. I shit my bed, I shit the toilet, I shit the shower, I shit floor, I shit everything. There was shit everywhere.

Never sued but I really wish I did when it had happened. Guessing it's too late now and I really wouldn't have any way to prove it either.

Yea
Murray used to do fat kid days where he had a host of tiny whales
youtube.com/watch?v=oj0kr1QLjD0

Gotta have sympathy for that kid. It's not her fault, the parents probably just put shittons of food in front of her and she eats it because she doesn't know any better.

The parents should be shot.

Parents like this should be arrested

Guys. She made it.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cNATWsVVwgo

The photo is from a restaurant in Japan

That was back in 08, hopefully she kept the weight off over the past 9 years.

Judge Dredd knew what was up.

>usa
>first world country

Let me restate that
I'm bored of making fun of trump supporters and want to make fun of fat people because this is a fat people hate thread.

>not suing a rich as fuck fast food chain the second they give you any reason to, let alone a reason this valid
ya dun goofed

>>literally gains 3lbs while in the hospital on a restricted diet
Still less impressive than gaining over 150lbs on his first attempt at dieting on his own.