How the fuck do you guys manage to eat so many calories in a day?

How the fuck do you guys manage to eat so many calories in a day?

I just started lifting this week and with my current size I should be eating 2,800 cals a day, however I only managed to reach that amount one day this week (when I drank a ton of beer).

What I ate today:
>Breakfast: 4 fried eggs and some fruit (450 cals)
>Lunch: Burrito from chipotle (1000 cals)
>Dinner: An entire pound of chicken (650)
>Extra: 2 scoops of whey protein in milk (260)

Which only totals 2,360 cals. I feel like I've already eaten an uncomfortable amount today. How can I get those extra calories? Do I need to buy a blender to make some shakes?

>Peanuts
>Fruits and whole wheat toast
>Greek Yougurt
>Cheese
>potatoes and rice

Fucking skinny fags its so easy to eat 3000+

Eat more calorie dense foods if you can't stomach that much, drinking is easier than eating. Try cheeses, peanut butter, nuts, more milk

Porridge-100g 375kcal
Milk 500ml 320kcal

Whole grain pasta 300g 1005kcal
Steak 240g 280Kcal
Whey protein 35g 143Kcal
Milk 500ml 320Kcal

Weight gainer 2 scoops 375Kcal
Whey protein 35g 143Kcal
Milk 500ml 320Kcal
Cottage Cheese 300g 189Kcal
Banna 118g 105Kcal

bannana 118g 105Kcal
Cashew Nuts 150g 875 Kcal

4ltrs of water on top too.

Total is 4555 Kcal.

And i'm 6ft2 and still only weigh fucking 156.5 pounds.

Just keep eating big meals and eating them fast, stretch your stomach.

add oatzz to breakfast
100g=375kcal
and they are cheap af and unlimited variations on how to make them

burrito is fine, for lunch fewer calories are ok, you probably dont have too much time to eat and have to work on afterwards
maybe substitute it for something healthier in the future

add rice too chicken
100g also around 350-380kcal depends on sort

generally, protein is only needed in a limited amount, a gramm for every pound of bodyweight
rest can be carbs, that is also cheaper
That is, if youre not on any sort of special diet

if you have a hard time getting enough food in, focus on food that has much energy and doesnt saturate you much, like paste or oats like mentioned above
potatoes for instance would be bad, they make you full but only have like 80kcal per 100g

maybe slam some shakes in between the meals
if you have to stuff yourself the first time, remember you adapt to this
your stomach will get used to eating much food after some time

>Mixing powerered milk (whey) with liquid milk

Those are the people of Veeky Forums

All them extra calories

Thanks.

From what I've read so far, most muscle gaining diets try to strive for 20% fats, %40 protein, %40 carbs. Do I not need to worry about this early on, and instead focus on the number of grams I'm taking in?

I'm trying to just add some extra calories to the drink, I know It's kind of stupid though.

nuts are great brother, you'll get used to it

most important factors are
total caloric intake
and protein intake

rest is up to you, test different approaches and see how they work
But for the beginning 40/40/20 or so should work
vegetable/fruit intake is also important

Bulking Diet:

Breakfast:
8 eggs, 6 egg whites, 8oz chicken, 1LB potatoes, 4 strips turkey bacon
~1000 cals

Lunch:
Whatever protein is catered at work (Tech company benefits), typically averaging around 700-1000 cals of beef/chicken.
~700 cals

Pre workout
120g oatmeal
~500 cals

Dinner:
~20oz top sirloin / tip steak (whatever is on sale) + 1lb potato
1200 cals

Pre-bed:
Protein shake (with milf)
~250cals

Midnight snack:
Protein bar
~200 cals

3500-4000 cals.

I could easily go to 5k by subbing in fattier cuts of meat (sirloins, strip steaks instead of lean beef, chicken thigh instead of breasts, Rice instead of Potato, eggs instead of egg whites), but I choose volume because I'm so hungry all the time, even eating this amount.

Just chicken? What a shit dinner. No wonder you fail at life.

Do you set alarms to wake during the night to eat or are you still awake at that time?

You aren't eating enough processed carbs. Processed carbs are generally the easiest food to keep munching on all day because they destabilize your insulin levels which leads to increased hunger. For example, eating 500 calories of potato chips will make you hungry for more snacks, whereas eating 500 cal of chicken breast will make you full because it doesn't destabilize your insulin.

I can't afford this, I'm a poor college fag

I stir fried some veges and made rice every other day this week, I was just feeling lazy tonight.

College student checking in,

I can afford chicken, potatoes, rice, eggs

But I'm also not poor so lol

you can get all of it for under $50 a week

I'm an ex-submariner. I wake up 3-4 times a night, every night, between REM cycles. I haven't slept a full 8 hours in more than a decade.

Bulk foods are dirt cheap. Eggs, Potatoes, and ground beef is cheap as dirt. Just replace some of the leaner options with more of the fattier ones, and it's far cheaper. You could bulk off of Eggs and Potatoes alone if you wanted to.
Chicken thighs are also dirt cheap, full of protein/fats, and good calories as well. 75/25 grounf beef as well.
Probably $100/mon total on food if you wanted to go full budget.

>>Extra: 2 scoops of whey protein in milk (260)
how does 2 scoops of whey = 28g of protein(asuming 0 fat&carbs)

Been stocking up on all those things.

Trying to stay away from processed food in general, I feel like shit when I exercise the same day I eat food like that.

Two chipotle burritos. Wasn't that hard.

Eat more white rice, particularly after lifting. Switch to hamburger from chicken.

Brown rice is a meme, never eat it. Shitty macros/fiber/ and poisonous amounts of arsenic

What's wrong with this? I do it to add some extra calories and it tastes nicer than pure water.

Pic of Macros 1:2

whey is made from milk

>An entire pound of chicken (650)
this is too filling for too few calories, its very clean but you get some carbs in there

Pic of food 2:2

It made 2 bowls

Not just protein

add salmon or chickn looks good but have doubts about that 73 grams of protein

op must be drinking watered down milk if his milk+whey is only 260calories with 2scoops of whey

What are you doubting? You can see what it is made of right there. I didn't have linguine, rotini has the same macros.

It's leftover shit from cheese production, I don't see the problem with adding it to milk to bulk up the protein content. Sure you could just drink more milk, but that's a lot of milk and it's got all the fat and other crap in it.

How do I make my own whey?

>whey machine
>instant millionaire

there is only 70 grams for two meals

Yeah, and still under OP calories. Just add a drink of whey to go with it and you are good.

>add salmon or chickn

And why forget the broccoli?

Man I made it without chicken because I get sick of eating chicken. Salmon is too rich for my blood.

Man how do you eat so little?

Just some fries put me over.

this desu famalamadingdongs

gotta make your own cheese first. Cheese is probably more profitable anyway.

OMNOMNOM

Add more carbs friend.

Rice, potatoes, pasta, bread

You seem to be getting more than enough protein as it is even without the whey protein.

Milk is good too if you can handle it.

>Which only totals 2,360 cals. I feel like I've already eaten an uncomfortable amount today. How can I get those extra calories? Do I need to buy a blender to make some shakes?

just drink a liter of whole milk each day. adds approximately 600 kcal, which would bring your daily kcal up to around 2.900.

also
you're retarded. stuffing yourself full of the leanest meat in existence won't help you gain weight, it'll just fill you up like crazy.
reduce that to half a pound of chicken and eat some fried potatoes or rice with it. you'll get more calories this way, and won't feel stuffed to the point of vomiting after finishing your dinner.

Have oatmeal (rolled or steel cut no quick cook shit), add in some peanut butter for flavor, those are calorie dense as fuck. If the fats don't fuck up your macros too hard either, consider some red meats. Game meat generally has very litte fat with a ton of protein as compared to beef. Nuts and fruits are okay. Give it time and your body and stomach will get used to that amount of food, just be patient and pace yourself. If you stuff your face you will probably puke

a pack of eight italian sausages in rolls for breakfast
>with sodium nitrate fight me

I can literally eat 2800 calories in one meal. Fucking manlets.

PAPA user'S BULKING SHAKE

Eat this twice a day

> 1.5 cups milk
> 1/2 cup 0% fat greek yogurt
> 1 cup frozen berries or 1 frozen banana
> 1 scoop broton
> 3 tbsp peanut butter
> If you're daring - six egg whites

Blend and drink immediately
Conglaturation you have now consumed 70g protein and close to 700 calories. Do that twice a day and you should have no problems bulking

Just choose better foods. I can eat some fruits in the morning and then have 2 meals of a pound or so each of lamb or beef and the meats alone are 2000 calories. drink milk throughout the day and you are golden

eat some bread and cheese

the problem is you ate nothing between meals

Eat shreddies for breakfast with milk and have whole wheat bread with peanut butter for breakfast, that's gonna be like 40% of your TDEE

I'm 5' 11", king of manlets, weighting 64kg. Just finished my first SL week and managed to get all my 2600kcal everyday, taking care of my macros as well. Feeling pretty good. Any tips or motivation stories?

i just make a fat protein shake after my lift:
>two big scoops of peanut butter
>4 scoops protein powder
>two bananas
>M I L K
>I
>L
>K

I don't measure proportions so idk how many calories it has exactly, but its over 2000. You can add hella calories to your diet by drinking them

this

I eat homemade granola bars which make up for 1000kcals

>milk is acceptable
>whey from milk/cheese is unacceptable

This is the most retarded post I've seen in a month on Veeky Forums

I don't really have time to snack in between meals unfortunately. I go to class all day then go to work. My meals are pretty much the only free time I have. I don't really want to be that guy that's eating in the lecture hall.

I have been eating oats for breakfast most of this week. I'm going to pick up some peanut butter today because it seems like everyone recommends it.

Oat's are a blessing on my food budget

4 TBPS of Peanut Butter - 400 cals
4 scoops of protein power - 650 cals
2 bananas - 210 cals
1 glass of whole milk - 150

Total: 1,410 cals

How is that at least 2,000 cals?

>Calories 2500
>protein 74 grams

Don't do that

Isn't it okay to eat around or below maintenance if you're a beginner? To my understanding, your body is capable of using energy from stored fat to build muscle for the first few months.

I'm pretty skinny. I don't really have much fat to burn. I'm trying to put on as much size as possible right now

If that really is your goal then you could eat fast food, that shit is absolutely loaded with calories.