Just turned 18

>Just turned 18
>5' 7
>Fat but on my way to losing it (31% BMI)

Whispering 'grow grow grow' isn't working. I don't want to be a manlet. Plz help

shoulda drank yo milk and ate yo veggies, son

This

I did. It didn't work very well.

use leg extension machine. I gained 2 inches in 8 months using it

Posture?

Okay, thank you. Any particular routine I need to follow? What did you do?

Posture is fine.

you should have chosen better parents

Right, so, I have the same question as OP, except it's about my penis. What exercises can I do to make it bigger? Plz help

this doesn't actually work, user

what's the point if genetics are all that matter

>be 5'2" at the start of senior year of high school
>voice hasn't cracked
>glasses
>EXTREMELY babyfaced, get mistaken for being 12 years old all the time
>butt of all jokes from other guys, mostly relating to being weak and prepubescent
>even girls laugh at me
>almost fucking 17
>sports aren't for me; get pushed around on the field too easily
>the joy of being a normal person who is physically fit and strong is a distant dream
>accept my fate as a manlet
>there is no hope
>suddenly hit a growth spurt around the time I turn 17, am now ~5'6"-5'7"
>voice cracks
>keep growing
>currently a Sophomore in college and 5'10", possibly still growing

There is a god out there and he is smiling upon me

Still have a babyface and get mistaken for being under 15 very frequently though

Exact opposite here. I'm 18, 5' 8, and already had a half-assed growth spurt at 15. I used to be the tall kid in class.

bump

Bump. Plz help me /fit

Bump. Please guys.

What the fuck do you want help with you stupid fucking autist

>eat less to lose weight
>tough shit about your height

This is why people hate fatties because you just want an instant gratification shortcut to become perfect

Hey man, I just wanted some help with the height issue. I'm sorry if I came off as irritating. (I mean it, not apologizing as a joke or anything)

mk-677 my dude

>tfw was always short
>tfw just grew at the same rate as everyone else from 5 inches behind

If I were in your shoes I would sprint for half an hour 2-3 days a week, use a posture brace and a standing desk, waste some money on colostrum, maybe use an inversion table. Also QOMAD but with goat milk

But it doesn't really make you taller, does it?

Thank you so much. I will follow your advice.

???

If it helps, men tend to grow until ~20.

When did you hit your growth spurt and voice crack? If it was late teens, then you might have more than an inch left in you. Otherwise don't count on getting anything more than ~0.5-0.75 inches of height.

Growth spurt hit me around 13-14. But I only grew a bit that year, and never grew much after that.

Oh, and my voice 'cracked' at 15 and a half. I think.

the number one thing to follow imo is some HIIT like sprinting

oh and plenty of sleep of course

I fucking love how yo can tell manlets dumbest shit ever and they will buy it, because they are so desperate for height

It's not about me being a manlet. I'd like to think people are genuinely going to help. I mean, everyone else is helping.

do you think there would be short guys if there was a way go get taller? THERE IS NO WAY TO GET TALLER. Your only hope is getting leg lenghtening surgery.

THE ONLY WAY A MAN LET FEELS ANY SENSE OF SELF WORTH IS THROUGH LIFTING THIS IS A FUCKING FACT

AFTER A WORKOUT EVERYONE FEELS A SENSE OF HAPPINESS. A CERTAIN TYPE OF FATIGUE ACHES THROUGH YOUR BODY THAT FEELS GOOD AND MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOURE GLOWING.

THIS GLOWING SENSATION THAT LASTS FOR 1-2 HOURS AFTER A WORKOUT IS THE ONLY PERIOD OF TIME WHERE A MAN LET FEELS HAPPY. AFTER THE SENSATION WEARS OFF HE IS BACK TO HIS MISERABLE SELF

WHAT HE DOESNT REALIZE IS THIS GLOWING SENSATION IS HOW A TALL OR AVERAGE HEIGHT PERSON FEELS ALL OF THE TIME. IT IS THERE DEFAULT SETTING. WHEN THESE PEOPLE FINISH A WORKOUT THAT GLOWING FEELING IS AMPLIFIED 100 TIMES MORE THAN A MAN LET.

RIGHT NOW I AM GLOWING AND I DID NOT EVEN LIFT TODAY

FEELS FUCKING GOOD MAN

THIS IS COMING FROM A 6'2 PEAK OF HUMAN SPECIES MAN

Thank you for your contribution.

Well, I am technically still in a stage of growth. Maybe there's something I could do to assist that growth?

Also, if it helps, I sound whinier than my 15 year old brother. So my voice hasn't cracked much.

>implying 6'2 isn't prince of manlets

HGH but enjoy having massive internal organs as a side effect.

But HGH won't make you taller than your maximum possible height?

Same bro just turned 18 a month ago and 5'7 (170cm) haven't grown in like 6 months-1 year and worried that I've stopped growing
Hopefully my ecto bone structure grows, I have 6.25 inch wrists and 8.25 inch ankles

Let's hope we make it.

Genetically determined maximum height is what I meant.

height is determined genetically in that how much hormones you produce is genetic. so if you're taking those hormones artificially the genetic portion is less relevant

>31% BMI

wat BF or BMI? make up your mind fatlet

Ah. Okay.

BMI, I think. I'm 86 kgs.

are you sure?

bump

It's barely possible that you haven't quite finished puberty and might have half an inch or two left in you, but otherwise you're fucked buddy, sorry

How do I maximise growth?

You can't. If puberty is done you're going to stay a manlet until the day you die

No I'm still adding height at 18yo, but I just want to make sure I get the maximum amount before my growth stops.

Day to day during the winter I wear a hoodie, dark levi 541s (muh big quads) and black or wheat steel toe boots(work in construction). In the summer I remove the hoodie and just wear a plain black/grey/navy/dark red/white t-shirt.

If I'm going out I'll wear a wool coat (if winter), a button up (same colors as t-shirts) and a pair of brown red wing boots I have.

Eat high quality food, get lots of vitamins, minerals and proteins, drink lots of water, avoid sodas and high sodium content food

But there are people like me who have growth spurts at 20.

Stick tongue to roof of mouth
Chew plenty of gum until failure

What?

Will HGH work if I still have some time?

Bump. (Really sorry about all this bumping.)

No. Once your growth plates are closed, you're pretty much set. HGH will keep you looking young and healthy though. But once your body has closed up shop in the bone department, you're pretty much locked in.

No, not after they've closed. I meant if my growth plates have some time before closing, and I can manage an inch before they do. Will HGH help me then?

This

Any idea where I can buy HGH?

jelq everyday for 20 min atleast+ kegel exercises. 5days on 2days off, if there are any indicators that your dick is overworked, take a little break.

Have you seen any results from jelqing?

yeah. to a smaller degree how effectively your body uses those hormones is also genetic, but that's relatively insignificant if you're taking a ton. although this can be bad for organs, and also make cartilage body parts like ears and nose bigger which can be bad.

if you are still growing take HGH before your growth plates close and you'll get many height unit

no. I just like doing it :/