Newfag here. Deciding to start building muscle mass as I enter my second year of college...

Newfag here. Deciding to start building muscle mass as I enter my second year of college. I'm also broke as fuck and living in a dorm, so no gyms or exercise equipment. All I have is a pair of 15lb weights and about 12 square feet of space.

I'm about 215lb and 5'10", with a 40" waistline and an endothermic bodytype.
I've always had good legs, and my arms have become decently sized because of work (nothing but scrubbing floors and lifting shit). The two things I need to work on are my pectorals and my abdomen, which are complete shit.

Are there any exercises that Veeky Forums can recommend with my limitations that will at least get me in shape? I have no need/don't have the resources to be ripped as of now.

TL;DR -- Help me get in shape with fuck all to work with

>pic semi-related. It's my ideal build

>how to trigger Veeky Forums the post

first off, does your uni have a gym you can use? check around, you might find one that you can use that's small. ask someone in your class if you know them to be involved in any sports clubs. there are some simple bodyweight exercises you can do to get a jump start, push ups, pull ups, sit ups, etc. these won't get you far but if you do them on a calorie deficit it's better than nothing.
you will not reach that goal body without doing some progressive weightlifting of some kind my kouhai. also

i tried my best to hide my triggering. too many in one post.
>endothermic bodytype
>I'm also broke as fuck..............
>..exercises that Veeky Forums can recommend with my limitations...
>I have no need/don't have the resources to be ripped as of now.

Just stop eating like a pig you fat piece of shit.

Hey I figured you fags would at least pity a guy with no time or money and help out a bit. Plus one less chubster in the world is better than nothing.

Read the goddamn sticky you fucking mongoloid retard.

>Are there any exercises that Veeky Forums
Static Rope Neck Hangs 1XF

implying i mind paying extra for insurance and healthcare when i get to witness the population getting progressively more and more overweight so i can have more room in national parks to myself.
>life goals 2017

>I don't care enough to read the sticky
>I want people to write down what will boil down to the contents of sticky

no one gives a fuck if you lose weight or not, Veeky Forums only helps people who have shown some work and dedication - so far you don't care enough to READ THE GODDAMN STICKY. if reading a couple pages is too hard then you'll never set foot in a gym or do your lunges every other day or whatever.

>Plus one less chubster in the world is better than nothing.
Nope, we don't want competition. We want all you fat and weak faggots to stay that way so we stand out more.

Come to think of it, I'll help you out OP:
>do 50 pushups every day
>run at least 10k
>eat tons of food, gotta eat big to get big
>avoid fats at all costs
>amino acids and test boosters are a must

>endothermic bodytype

I hope you stay fat for the rest of your life you stupid fuck. Seriously I hope you eat yourself to death and die of a fucking heart attack.
Better yet just kill yourself now tubby, it's clear you'll never accomplish anything in your life anyway.

>Veeky Forums
>help

LOL

Go do cardio kiddo. You could even hold those 15 pound weights as you run away from your student loans and pretend you're getting arm gains

>Deciding to start building muscle mass as I enter my second year of college.
Too late, if you don't have a strength base by age 18 then you'll never make good gains.
>I'm also broke as fuck and living in a dorm, so no gyms or exercise equipment.
Poor people can't get muscular, especially not at your age. Supplements are vital and expensive.
>All I have is a pair of 15lb weights
Good, donate them to your mom so she can do zumba or someshit.
>I'm about 215lb and 5'10", with a 40" waistline
Enjoy your obesity related testosterone deficiency.
>an endothermic bodytype.
This is incomplete data, we also need your phrenological measurements, your zodiac sign (both chinese and western) as well as your favourite colour.
>The two things I need to work on are my pectorals and my abdomen, which are complete shit.
It won't do much good, but do crunches and push-ups each day. Remember to keep your upper arms parallel with your clavicles during pushups. About 50 of each every day should do the trick.
> I have no need/don't have the resources to be ripped as of now.
Shit, I was just about to recommend a routine that would turn you into a marvel character in 6 short months. But I see you don't want to get too muscular - good choice, everything in moderation.

pushups and diamond pushups.ab wheel

I hope your whole family is raped by a pack of rabid gorillas. kill yourself. if you have kids throw them in the trash and light it on fire so they don't continue polluting the world with your pathetic genes.

Jesus, you're an edgy little twat..

Your college probably has a gym you're already paying for.

what get's me is people think we're being harsh for the sake of it, when we're not, we're attacking what needs to be, the lack of dedication to take the first step, in this case reading the sticky, and getting rid of defeatist vocabulary.
you don't go to Veeky Forums and ask for reading suggestions but say you can only buy young adult novels.

Nah, he's right. The fags who want to get spoon-fed stuff and who passive-aggressively try to goad people into doing so are usually going to stick to advice for maybe a month or two before they call it quits.

If he doesn't have the dedication to study the fucking adhesive, then he will never make it.

This. Also, we need the space in the catalog for brap and manlet threads.

..this board makes me cringe so fucking hard sometimes

>roasting skinny-fat dyels that think they are a special snowflake and need their own thread "to get started" without having the mental acuity to notice the fucking sticky
>edgy

okay, you write him up a custom meal-plan and exercise routine, maybe you can get his address so you can give him pats on his head inbetween sets

Street workout

Reminding me why I come to this board, never change Veeky Forums