Hey brehs I just got broken up with and I just wanted to let you guys know that everything Veeky Forums tells you about...

Hey brehs I just got broken up with and I just wanted to let you guys know that everything Veeky Forums tells you about women is wrong, I half bought into it and that shit had me fucked up on something else. I pretty much have it all, I look good fuck good have a 7.5x5.5 (>tfw no 8x6) but I fucked up by not being a sensible guy. No girl wants an egotistical asshole and trying to be tyler durden will get you burned with any decent woman.

Im not just trying to blow smoke up my own ass saying that I am le supreme alpha, Im just trying to warn any of you who might have a chance with a woman to not listen to these no-life turbo virgins who say that women are objective pieces of shit that just want to get raped and thrown around by the incredible hulk.

I legit got cucked by a guy who is 5'8 (I'm 6'1) and is about half as good looking as me and has that classic nice guy vibe.

The only person I'm mad at is myself for being stupid enough to let some faggots on the internet brainwash me into thinking something fucked up.

tldr; dont be an asshole its not attractive.

be a man's man. be yourself. and looks will only get you so far.

>inb4 he had more money than me
l had him there too

>2017 seventeen
>being in a relationship

You were always the cuck

>everything Veeky Forums tells you about women is wrong

Nah m8, Veeky Forums warned me about shifty cunts wrecking relationships just to feel like they have control.

I dont know what to think rn, but I know that isnt true.

having some hot bitch naked on your bed when you get home is the best thing in the world

if a girl cucks you, you win

act too alpha -> get cucked by beta bob
act too beta -> get cucked by chad

BALANCE

My man couldn't have said it any better. The problem is with this place is they don't realize the biggest turn on for woman is connecting emotionally and the sad part is a lot of the people on here have the looks already to get most girls they want but are clouded with a narcissistic personality which makes them no fun to talk to. They think girls date "skinny" guys to feel good but no they date men they feel the most connection too. They don't care about looks as much as you all say and it's sad to see you working so hard in the gym to get more attraction towards woman to realize you don't neeed to look like some roider dbag to get honies. The mentality here still sticks with me but I know that getting a hot girl takes more confidence and good heartedness than anything.

She doesn't have to stay tho, cuck

coming back to it the next day is nice too.. you dont sound like you know a whole lot bro

and the next day and the next, while me and other user are fucking each and every one of her three sisters while you have your dick in your hand

LOL.
SAVAGE.
BTFO.

lmfao this is too much

leaf detected

Holy shit so close to quints

Whatever you say, cuck, she was in a manlet's bed that day, and he was in her every hole. The fact that you blame Veeky Forums for the very thing it tried to warn you shows how much of a cuck you are.

Still I feel sorry for you because you're like my past self. I was kinda happy but every whore I loved destroyed my poor skeltal soul.

Im 19 and got options but fucking still my heart aches

nigger

This. OP is probably a shitskin and she got tired of playing in the mud.

Just gotta change your mentality. As soon as i stopped giving a fuck then I started getting much more female attention.

Ended up breaking up with my gf of two years about a month ago and was slamming new poon a day afterwards. Figure out what you want and get cracking.

Im Swedish and Middle Eastern, she was actually middle eastern.

It gets worse, the only thing that can heal is

>biggest turn on for women is connecting emotionally
Woman here. I used to deny the whole emotional connection thing, but it's true. The more my guy connects with me, talks to me, listens to me, gives me attention, and does small things that make me happy, the more I want to fuck him and choke on his dick.
I didn't realise just how much the connection meant to me until it started fading. He started focusing all his attention and time on his hobby, paid me less attention, started ignoring my texts, and the sex became impersonal and rushed. I felt like I was falling out of love with him to the point where I was happy to just let the relationship fade and I started ghosting on him. This was after we'd been together for 4 years, btw.
He's recently reconnected with me, so I'm happier and hornier, but now I'm burned and wondering when he's going to start fading on me again. I'll have to break up with him if he does. I don't want to. I want us to get better, but if he's prioritising his hobby (no, not lifting) over me to the point where he ignores my attempts to communicate, then there's no hope.

coming home alone with hot food and/or booze with no one invading your space is better though.

sure...
there is 1 in a million but 3.5 billion whores make that shit a pipe dream. good luck user. also, being yourself gets you nowhere. a girl either likes you or she dont. no in between.

kill yourself

>As soon as i stopped giving a fuck then I started getting much more female attention

is somewhat true but relevant to a lot of people.

disregard everything i said. gtfo roach.

>The more my guy connects with me, talks to me, listens to me, gives me attention, and does small things that make me happy, the more I want to fuck him and choke on his dick.

fuck off with your tfw no bf shit. please cut yourself some more, then tits or gtfo.

damn thats some valid opinion you got there bro

I'm not tfw no bf. I have a bf. Learn to read, or take your own advice and cut yourself some more. Plz stop breathing asap.

So you felt the need to reply with your shitty fucking opinion to not one but 5 people?

This dude gets it, balance is the key. My girl loves it when I am in control and I'm being "alpha", but she also has her moments when she needs/wants me to be softer and caring. You have to be both a protector alpha caveman and someone they can rely on emotionally and have "feelings intimacy" with. This does not mean you're a faggot or become a soft, blubbery mess, just share some shit and listen to her/comfort her.
Stop living through memes