Body dysmorphia - halp

I have body dysmorphia and cannot accurately critique my body. Viewing myself from an average person I'd say bod is a 6. Looking from a gym rate perspective I give it a 5.5ish.

Can you guys provide me some input on what you think about dem muscles here? I'm not bitching about my body I just want to be happy with it regardless of if im a lil chubby or more skinny. If I cut or bulk when there's a 5 pound change on the scale I freakout and honestly feel I am fat or I've lossed 20% of my gains, its autismo.

Under/over inaccurate rating trolls welcome to increase my confusion.

STATS / MAX 1 REP:
6'3
210 Pounds
10-14% BF???
Bench: 350
Squat: 405 (pulled groin twice player soccer)
Dead lift (conventional): 520

I'm a fat guy, 6'1 115kg and your body is pretty much my goal man, but my opinion is irrelevant as I'm disgusting, but you seriously have my dream body if that makes you feel any better about yourself, keep training man and maybe eat some more, you look a little skinny but what the fuck do I know

estats

mirin stats broski, and your physique is better than mine so..

You look solid man. Definitely not a 6. You're easily top 20% of male physiques.

>has my goal body
>gives it a 5.5ish
Stop it you double nigger

Estats but mirin physique

You are top quality man. You are what nice girls want to come home every desu

Nope, this is current. I've 1 repped 370 bench
410 squat, and 550 deadlift. All while bulking.

yeah ok

If it's your dream body its definitely achievable I've been lifting for 6 year without taken more than a month off. But, Looked this way around 4 years. I do feel skinny cause lengthy arms but they look big flexed.

I feel far away from my goal body.

Thanks lol. The only hard thing is true nice girls are hard to find.

Okay, I'm ashamed of my squat but I'm not lying. Deadlift I'm most proud of. People in gym say I should bench more.

Personally I'd call your body about an 8, maybe even 9 from an aesthetics perspective. No idea of your face or if you're lying about height, but if legit stats then you are objectively in the top 5% of men on the planet. Only ones above being models and some athletes depending on sport, so objectively a 8-9. 6 Is someone only a touch better than average, considering the western world currently has an average male somewhere between overweight and obese a 6 is someone who does a bit of exercise and doesn't eat like complete garbage.

Think you're probably around the 14% bf, abs showing but not clear, arm veins out, obliques showing, so low teen bf%.

Hard to judge your stats without seeing legs, I'd call it possible but wouldn't be absolutely convinced without photos of you next to other guys for perspective or videos of you actually doing it.

Overall 8/10, good aesthetics, look like you lift and have for a while, tall, not overly large/disproportionate. Top notch, nicely done mate.

Have you been shredded in the last year or so?
This could very well help - you could establish a base line and see how much muscle you've made as well.

You're in great shape, and would only need to lose 10-20 pounds to be quite lean and most likely closer to what you want.

The mass is there, but you are around 14-17% body fat (maybe more if you were flexing abs in the OP)

I appreciate your honest critique. On good days I give it a 7 and I think my arms are big like above pic. Other days I think im a skinny phaggot and my arms look small when they're straight.

Callum is my dream body. Though past gfs said it's too big and I'm perfect. But, I'm stubborn and only listen to my perspective. I'd give this picture a 10.

Surprised yall doing believe my stats but its besides the point. I weigh 210 and people always guess my at 220-225ish and say I'm a big 210.

I started lifted at 17 years old. I was 6'1 and like 120 pounds and hated being skinny. I'll post a pic the year before I lifed and you'll see my 90 degree arms.

I've became obsessed with lifting. Mostly bench press cause in HS everyones like OMG I BENCH MORE THAN U. Not untill the past 2 years I became more focused on my form and joints and flexibility.

I've never fully cut. I'd be afraid and think I look like a skinny phaggot. Being under 200 gives me anxiety.

I am flexing my abs in OP. At the gym my arms look shreddy and veiny as fuck, shoulders have feathers, back has "mountains" my friends say, but abs still barley visible 6 pack.

I've only done the handheld BF% test on like 3 different devices and they always say im like 10-11% BF, which I know I'm not.

Get over that dude. You're going to have to push to a full cut to actually reckon with, accept, and enjoy your physique. You're only a few months away my man. Even if you dropped 20 pounds you'd still be big and well above even the typical gym regular.

JUST FUCKING CUT ALL THE WAY

Further to this, to get you past that mental hurdle you have, whatever goal body you are thinking of is leaner than you are. They got that lean and look better, and still have loads of muscle like you do.

You know what to do. Stop being a bitch about it.

While wearing a baggy short sleeve ill fill like my pre lifting self. pic related.

Id rather cut BF while even possibly gaining muscle. But its very technical to do. I always end up gaining a lil bit of weight using the proper macros for this.

This would be my goal body. He is 6'3, 230 pounds and looks like 9% BF. But, he is obviously on roids.

The natural bodybuilder calculator said the max I could be is 215-220 7-9% BF

Fuck off with that garbage dude.

You know what to do. Just lose some god damn fat and take whatever tiny strength/muscle losses you get with it.

And that's assuming good genetics. Just cut man. See how you look at like 10% and adjust course from there.

I get in my head with this stuff too. Calipers and scales don't work on me for some reason. Right now I'm around 13-16% and calipers would have me believe I'm between 4 and 9%.

This time, I'm just going to get lean and deal with however scrawny I am otherwise I'll just be waffling back and forth and never make it.

10 pounds is the max I'd be willing to lose. Ill start cutting in the marrow. Gives me an excuse to box more for cardio.

Go all the way little bitch