What would you say back to this. For reference the last message before this was literally 4 years ago

What would you say back to this. For reference the last message before this was literally 4 years ago.

its already over pal

I have no intention of trying to salvage a meaningful conversation. I was surprised how cold it was. Is silence better than a curt dismissal of the cold response?

This was a girl I went to HS with who I thought id say hey to. She was never this bitchy then.

Trips of truth.

>I have no intention of trying to salvage a meaningful conversation
What are you trying to accomplish with this conversation?

Women are bitchy and mean
Just fuck traps instead

Well initially I would've liked to at least connect and maybe get a coffee, she's always been attractive and usually sweet. But at this point nothing, as I said. Do I say nothing or say something passively rude back.

I guess nothing is probably better.

let it go, move on to next 5 girls.

Just don't say anything. Unfriend, block, whatever, and move on with life as usual. No man grew to greatness by sweating over dumb bitches

shes not the one being bitchy, if you want any improvement with women, you gotta recognize that YOU are the problem.

Seems smart, though I think deleting is kind of showing it bothered you to begin with.

>Well initially I would've liked to at least connect and maybe get a coffee

you asked her 4 years ago and she didnt respond.

I have troubles creating attraction in groups or in the workplace. I'm told I'm attractive regularly, I work as a bartender so Im very outgoing, but I'm not the type to usually sleep around and suck at IMing on tinder and stuff, I don't really know what's expected or what.

I don't really know the things I'd need to change as per my personality. Cause im overall really happy.

>Well initially I would've liked to at least connect and maybe get a coffee
You shouldn't have sent another text after she didn't reply to your coffee invite. She obviously isn't interested. The OKC text probably made her think of you as stalkerish. Bitches are crazy like that.

>I guess nothing is probably better
Yup.

That's stupid, we live in the same city, her profile was recommend to me. How else would you come across a dating profile?

>I don't really know the things I'd need to change as per my personality.

your personality is obviously not working well for you in the relationship department. i suggest you read some books on the subject.

Would have been better to message via OKC with something more lighthearted/funny/cheeky.

But seriously, shes not into you and it hasnt changed since.

Regardless of what you wrote there you were always getting the "oh weird lol" response. aka fuck off.

Recommend me some. In my defense I'm not actively looking. I don't have trouble getting dates, I just lose interest fairly quickly.

You can't expect logic from women. Like I said, bitches are crazy. In her mind you looked up her profile specifically. She is probably thinking, "Wow! I forgot user even existed, but I'm obviously still on his mind. OMG, I wonder if he has been keeping track of me all this time. I hope he isn't dangerous" or some bullshit like that. It is a way for her to build up her own ego while simultaneously putting you beneath her. Just let it go and move on to different sluts.

if you want to learn first you gotta leave your ego out of the door, and forget everything you know.

you can read the 3% man by corey wayne.

attraction isn't a choice for women, if they aren't attracted to you then you just gotta let her go, for the sake of both of you. as a man, you should be in touch and boning at least 5 different women at the same time anyways.

happy learning and good luck with your life!

>it's nothing i swear
>she's hot and I want to get coffee w/ her

Dude, you're a bitch. You're kidding yourself. People can pick up on that, girls especially.

If you want something, fucking be honest with yourself and go for it. If you don't why would you be texting her like that shit and analyzing her response?

Man up lil bitch

Ill look into it thanks.

I wonder if my ADD effects how people perceive my like that at all. I'm very outgoing and have no problem connecting, but if anything I'm very excitable and usually very happy. I suppose that might come across as childish and potentially needy since I love conversation all the time.

>bitchy and mean

Oh my fucking god you are literally a man child. Get over your hurt feelings. Who the fuck likes talking to people they went to high school with anyway? That's the problem with the internet. you have easy access to talk to anyone and babies like you feel entitled to a conversation just because they randomly message someone they haven't talked to in years. Move the fuck on.

GC

Haha but those aren't women, work on your mental disorder that makes you think they are.

This. Here's a bit of info for you guys: people don't have to fucking talk to you just because you message them with some half-ass clumsy come on. Stop taking it personally crying about what a "bitch" she is. Only bitch is you OP, I can feel how annoying you are IRL just by reading this thread. Try to be less of a cunt and more likable and maybe people will talk to you .

t. roastie

Nothing. She's not interested.

>4 years ago
Red flag
She's still on okc after 4 years there must be something wrong with her lol

>For reference the last message before this was literally 4 years ago.
Then why reopen it now?

>You can't expect logic from women.
Because texting someone you haven't spoken to since being brushed off 4 years ago is so logical.

It's not bitchy to not be interested in talking to some rando you haven't spoken to in 4 years.

as per every other reply: nothing

this is a rejection, take the signal and move on.

You could always troll her. Take photos off her facebook, and...well...you know what to do. And of course, remain anonymous.

Moron who cares. She didn't respond 4 years ago and now she called you weird.

You have fucking oneitis and you're whole "eh I'm not trying to do anything" is phony.
Admit your oneitis. The truth shall set you free.

You know those posts about women are bitches and how they never are logical or outright say what they want? That's this guy.

>Replying after 4 years
Hahaha you're a fucking looser

She ignored you for 4 years straight,get surprised when she still doesn't want to engage in conversation with you