Veeky Forums is #trikecountry now

>anything oil
>2000 + 17

>180bhp
Get outta here you peasant

i puked

>electricuck
Why would anyone do this?

No sound, no revs, no performance, just the environment meme, even though lithium mines are cancer

fucking LOL dude

hello grandpa

right on

Don't they have a non turbo Chevy cobalt engine? Lol kek.

lololol you know how I know OP is a faggot.

cuz trikes are for little faggots who can't ride motorcycles.

hello Elon Musk, I see you are here today shilling your plastic 3000kg ugly ass turd.

>t. plebcuck no-triker

TRIKES ARE THE FUTURE YOU SCUM

Trikes are fucking gay. Learn how to balance. Real men don't need training wheels.

>muh farting
>muh gas

virgin brainlet confirmed- you will be purged (painfully) when trikes rule.

Pic unrelated (m'lady and I about to trike)

You have no lady, and you've never had your dick touched friend. The only women who like trikes weigh 300lbs minimum.

Trikes are, and will always be, the gayest fucking mode of transportation.

>shilling this hard for lamborghini

sad this is you'll never get a lambo or a trike because of your inevitable suicide when you realized trikes are the only true path to pound-town. I almost feel sorry for you.

I'd tell you to kys, but you probably would in that piece of shit anyways

Lambos are also gay.

I'll stick with the GSXR750 I already own and fucking my wife when I get back from my joy rides making fun of trike drivers.

Srsly. The only people who drive trikes are fat, old, or both. You're a dumb cuck for liking them.

>Rides a crotch rocket
>Calls anything else gay
LOL

>Wants a trike
>Doesn't realize he may as well ride a dick in his ass

here's something to consider. not only do you want the gayest vehicle ever made... but wanting it is as close to it as you'll get. you'd have to actually accomplish something to afford one of those pieces of shit lolololol

/comfy/ af on my big boy bike faggot

just don't come crying to Veeky Forums when i pick up your slut wife in my trike and leave you in the dust crying like a cuck

>doing a 2.8 0-60 launch uses 1/3 of the battery
>top speed 130mph
>lateral g less than 1
>beaten by a 20yo honda arround the track

Tesla cucks on suicide watch

just to make this 100% clear:

If you don't own a trike by 2020 you are destined to raise another mans children. you were warned.

gasoline is for the weak

lol trikes are cuck mobiles faggot.

people who like trikes:
- old gross dudes having a midlife crisis
- socially awkward teenage boys with small cocks
- losers who want to look "badass" but who are too afraid to get a real bike
- fat chicks who can't fit on a real bike

grats cuck. you've picked the gayest mount. have fun circle jerking in the wood with all the mid-life crisis old men. you'll get plenty of compliments from them. ain't no chick worth fucking going to be impressed by your piece of shit training wheels though.

Get the fuck out of here Alex. Fuck your damn bikeposting

>implying I advocated buying any car ever

>cars
>not having a driver

lmao

Reminder that buying cars is for poor people and you haven't actually made it unless you can buy at least one of pic related without bankrupting yourself.

If you don't understand cars enough to know that the Cayman GT4 is the best car you can get, stick to taking the bus.

911 GT3 MK2* FTFY user

Watch motortrends new video.
The Cayman 718 is more capable. Literal only downside is there 4 cylinder exhaust note.

cool car and rare, but the fact that they sell for a premium hurts. 100k+ for a used car is ridiculous and puts it among stiff competition.

I don't want to get laughed at on the streets

> having a driver
> not driving like a real man

having mommy drive you around doesn't count as "having a driver". does your mommy wipe your ass for you still too?

T. bus rider

Electric cars have a lot of performance but makes no noise which is more dangerous for pedestrians.

Also when you do have a bad car crash they catch fire like crazy. Look it up, they are almost always a burned out wreck. Tesla is a prime example of this.

It being "green" is only true if you can get energy from non polluting sources.

Focus should be more on non polluting petrol cars.

718 has a similar suspension setup to the GT4 and the turbo 4 cylinder has more torque, so it is capable of being faster.
Saying that, the 981 N/A 6 cylinder GT4 is a more pure experience, with better driver feedback, noise and the 911 GT3 suspension, it's the most true to Porsche's roots while the 911 is getting ruined by chasing laptimes for the media.