Questions for the straightbros - why don't you go gay? Veeky Forums men are in high demand...

Questions for the straightbros - why don't you go gay? Veeky Forums men are in high demand, and men understand other men. Sex wouldn't be hard to get at all.

I wish
Shit would be so much easier

Can't help not being attracted to dudes. I've never had any girl show the slightest interest in me, but I've had dudes hit on me several times. It could all be so easy.

Tell that my dick friendo.
My dick is not gay.
BUT I feel good when people say I look good or give me good vibes compliments.

This isn't /fit related u homo faggot

Homos only look decent because if their diets, they dont lift or workout, get out of this board

I am gay...

It's pretty easy, the only problem is that most gay people are fucking faggots.

So many are spooky skellingtons who are preforming arts majors, or music education majors.

And I'm like oh cool, do you play the piano or enjoy classical?

And they're like, nah I'm a dj

>Sex wouldn't be hard to get at all.
>Being so thirsty you'd let an STD infested literal faggot near your cock

OP is obviously a homo who wants some hetero. Stick to your aids-dicks kthnx

Who the fuck cares about sex? A real man has more depth than that.

It's not.

All? No. It's generally a harder existence.

You don't know shit about homosexuals, they're just guys like everyone else who happen to like other guys more than chicks, there is no difference that you can try to generalise.

Most? Not in my experience. But I'm not in America, home of the stereotypes.

Well I am in America.

I also go to an ivy league school in the north east which might be skewing the demographic slightly

Gay males do tend to be the most sexual. Lesbos are the least. Gay guys also least likely to be monogamous

Veeky Forums has made me fall for the trap meme and now I want to fuck a small petite trap. Too bad im pretty masculine and care way too much If people thought i was gay. maybe in a few years when im out of college and on my own.

Go to hell you sodomite

>putting my penis where big masculine lumbers of shit come out

No thank you 'mam

Which is a result of the fucked up culture that young guys trying to explore their sexuality or come to terms with it get sadly caught up in. It's an archaic relic of the preceding decades when homosexuality had to be secret and men felt justified in acting that way. It's fucking sad, I'm so glad it never happened to me, that I avoided that type of culture by never exposing myself to it. I have a loving husband now, we're both very loyal and monogomous people. Not having to deal with that kind of thinking anymore, especially while dating, is like a huge weight being lifted from my chest, it was depressing, being exposed to it literally made me depressed. I'll never understand not being monogomous or cheating, a dick and ass are a dick and ass, I'd much rather be touching the dick and ass that I love, it's as simple as that.

Let me be careful in how I articulate myself

I am repulsed at homos and the very notion of homosexuality. This is not me being edgy or LARPing as a crusader, the moral American hates how you faggots ruin our society. Your debauchery is disgusting. Your femininity is disgusting. Sodomy is disgusting, but more than anything, I want a bullet in the head of every faggot pedophile in this world. Pedophiles are overwhelmingly homos and homo encounters of innocent children tend to alter the children to become fag child abusers when they grow up.

AIDs is the judgement of God and I hope for a soon quick death for all reprobates

fuck off scooby

Don't like the truth? You're fucking pathetic, I'd spit on you if I could.

Im sorry what two consenting adults do in bed make you so mad user. Maybe you can live a happy life someday.

>he doesn't want to be pozzed

Which ivy m8

Sure if I could find a cute, smooth little trap who wore panties all day and loved to get dicked down.

Unfortunately, normal men stink and are just not attractive.

gooby?

I really like women, unfortunately

Cornell
>inb4 fake ivy
My major is the best program in the country xd