What drugs does Veeky Forums do? And how often?

What drugs does Veeky Forums do? And how often?

smokk weed almost errday
coffee errday
ciggies errday
2-4 times/ month alcohol
molly/speed/coke at most once a month
still feeling great about gains

and currently modafinil 3 times /week for studying which fucks up sleep big time

ciggies and alcohol
caffeine pic related
weed occasionally, max like once a month maybe?
not much else, gains still good

weed but only in edible form, probably like once a month, i make sure i cook the brownies so i know the macros.

I smoked it once when i was 18 and didn't really like it that way, oh and only doing it once a month makes my tolerance pretty low so i always trip balls

Drink every weekend, sometimes once in the week too

Coke or MDMA or Speed once every 2 weeks (MDMA never more than once every 6 weeks though).

Benzos once every 2-4 weeks

Fucked up badly on xanax & alcohol recently so may rein it all in

consumed and railed 1.4g of mdma over 6 hours. i challenge anyone to beat that.

Caffeine in my preworkout twice a week, i dont drink or smoke or do anything else.

Does that shit really help?

not who you replied to but i take modafinil twice a week for last 2 years. i study 16 hours a day on those days so it helps by keeping me alert the entire time.

adderall and dexys are still better for focus, but i have no crash with modafinil and it last a long fucking time.

Interesting. I have ADHD and react extremely poorly to most medications. Gonna ask my doctor about this shit next week.

sugar almost everyday, trying to limit the consumption
caffeine about every other day, either when i'm having breakfast with my gf or when i'm going to the gym in the morning and take pre-workout
alcohol maybe every other week when i'm out with the gf
cigarettes almost everyday, either after a good work out or meal with friends
weed couple times a week when i'm done with training/uni/work/whatever and it's not too late already (can't sleep for about 5h after smoking)
mdma about every other month

Vaping with nicotine
Coffee and energy drinks

I once railed 5g of creatine

LSD about once every two months
MDMA once every three months
Weed depends on the weather and friends but roughly once every 1.5 weeks
Speed about once a month

how was the trip

its probably not effective for adhd as its good for fighting fatigue, rather than concentration (although it still helps).

its prescribed to treat narcolepsy and other sleep related issues, although i do know one or two people who said it did help their adhd

Why don't you degenerate fuckers jump on the un-natty gain train instead of using party drugs?
Would be more healthy for your body and you'd get jacked as fuck

LSD once a month. Weed occasionally.

i once had a friend who always boasted about his drug abuse. claimed he did about 900mg of mdma plus 3l of vodka/red bull and a couple of joints in one day. hope he dies in the process of setting up another super cool drug record

very bad. extreme chattering but sweating like a mutherfucker, feeling sick, couldnt pee, couldnt see straight past arms distance, lost all sense of bodily experience (like if u punched me i wouldnt feel it), could barely string a sentence together.

i was peaking on dance floor and decided to lie down right by the speakers. everyone staring, got kicked out 5mins later.

Well the only thing currently controlling my ADHD is caffeine and willpower.

alcohol fucked me up worse than drugs (went into a coma) but i quit everything 3 years ago.

do you feel like mdma just isn't the same since tasting lsd? i have two friends who did lsd once and can't seem to get high on mdma anymore

Veeky Forums is a bunch of degenerates railing LSD, smoking meth, and fucking Thai ladyboys

then again maybe they just took too much mdma too frequently and built a tolerance. i just think it's funny that the most jaded people i know all took lsd once

idiot

weed
coke
shrooms
lsd
ketamine
mdma/mda
2cb
benzos

weed and achohol once in a while when I'm with friends.
Then also steroids if you wanna count that...

i dropped 1-1.2 over like 6 hours it was insane it felt like 5+ drugs at once ahhhhhhhhh

LSD once per 1-3 months
MDMA once per 6 months
Speed once per 3-6 months
Phenibut once per week
Xanax once per 3-6 months
Caffeine erryday

i had 6 scoops of jack3d before it was banned. spent the next 5 hours continually throwing up whilst by heart beat went from non existant to out of my fucking chest

Been combining LSD and weed, great trips

Yeah I ordered some dmaa last summer, taking too much of that shit will make you sick allright :P avoid cardio

Smoke weed almost everyday
drink once a week usually
Smoke cigs erryday
previously done speed, mandy, ket, lsd, shrooms, benzos. Not regularly though.

I took modafinil the last few years through uni, definitely helps with focus and for getting shit done. I found it wasn't great at helping me prepare for exams however, couldn't remember anything long term.

Aw fuck, I already have memory problems.

shit man sounds rough sorry that happened

none anymore, had a crazy session that made me rethink my life I don't even enjoy drinking now

good goy

>railing LSD
do u even LSD bruh

don't knock it till ya tried it honey.

why do you drop acid once a month?
recreational or for spiritual purposes?

Caffeine, once a day.

Any other answer is inferior.

Nice two pair, though.

I knew a guy like that who proudly called himself "Ten Pill Phil". He is an utter waste of flesh cunt, who I sincerely hope dies of an OD soon.

Weed once every two-three months. Acid, MDMA and cocaine once a year. Stopped drinking alcohol about six months ago.

dmt weekly

>Weed everyday
>10 cigs a day
>8 coffees a day
>Coke two grams a week
>MDMA once a week
>Alcohol once a week

I'm gonna be aesthetic as fuck

>MDMA once a week

are you fucking stupid?

Done a fair amont of MDMA, every few weeks
Had LSD a few times, absolutely loved it. Favourite droog by far
Smoke weed occasionally, used to do it more often but I was never a big 420 erryday man
Had a few keys of coke for the first time last night, was very underwhelmed.

I abuse caffeine powder. 1g a day. Even a glass of water becomes an energy drink.

I don't do anything productive with all that focus and energy except cardio.

MDMA one or twice a year, the high isn't worth the comedown desu

Mandy comedowns aren't bad, I don't know why people complain about them. Suicide Tuesdays are shit but they don't happen every time. I'd take an MD comedown over a hangover any day

MDMA every weekend (600mg through Friday-Saturday)
Amphetamine once a week (like 0,5grams)
Coke
Opiates on sunday (everything lab grade expect heroin )
weed everyday
2 packs cigs a day
alcohol 3x week (Wednesday-Friday-Saturday)
Benzos everyday
Mushrooms once a month
Acid few times a month when clubbing (usually candyflip mdma+acid)

Heroin

Smoke weed once a week
Drink a beer or two every night
Take kratom before work/4 days a week
Limit caffeine intake to 300mg a day, usually only drink the stuff on work days as well

Fuckig hell mate, you are a wreckhead. Take it easy

saw you post this on brit

Alcohol once a month

Weed varies, but now as im close to exams and shit, less frequently, so once a month if that.
Im not enjoying it tho, it can be very overpowering. I like it when it is latent and im the background. Where im from in the UK there isnt much choice for consumers, however. Anyone else feel like this also?

Mdma at least every 2.5 months (thats a personal limit ive set myself, but as there are no events to do it at its often to 4 months). I have a testing kit and scales and im very methodical when it comes to taking it.

Yep

It just makes me feel sleepy as shit for 3 to 4 days and I get nothing done. I don't get depressed or anything, but I like the feeling of waking up reinvigorated every morning more than I like partying desu. Hangovers are pretty bad too but at least it's just for one day.

That's how I like my weed as well. Just a nice, subtle, mental high. I wish the shit was legal already so I could talk to someone who knows their shit instead of buying who knows what from my bar tender.

I quite like a comedown if I don't have anything to do. One of the best days I've had was on a comedown just lying in bed listening to Four Tet and smoking a few zoots

It depends on dosage for me.

When i was inexperienced, young and nee to the drug i went on a 3 day mandy bender at a festival. I probably almost died. But after the festival for the whole coming week life was complete hell.

I had no ability to focus at all. I couldn't sleep in the dark, i was very afraid of nothing and i needed all lights on in the house, this didnt appease it tho. I still had a general feeling of everything is wrong.

I felt horrible all day, it was very very extreme depression. Not just 'oh im annoyed', it was intense sadness and anxiety.

I had these weird brain pops (dont know how to describe them) every time id close my eyes to sleep forcing me awake. I had a recurring nightmare and often had sleep paralysis. I remember one time something came into my room to kill me and I'd feel myself screaming but i couldn't move. Despite dreaming, it felt very real and like i was still in my room in the real world. Its difficult to explain or diagnose exactly what i experience but it was a hellish week, i wanted to die. Not just because of how i felt, but what i experienced.

Now i monitor my dosages, once every 3 months. I test my stuff and since i weigh 70kg take around .14 to .16. It sounds small but i bought the stuff online so its better. I never have comedowns now, just a nice afterglow :)

Excuse gramatical errors Veeky Forums i didnt proof read and im hungover (who proof reads on a chinese cartoon anonymous image board).

excellent goy

That's more the three day bender tbf, a mad one for three days on any drug will fuck you up.
The most I've had in a night is about .6 and I felt fine the day after, even made it to the gym

where the fuck are you guys from? why is everyone taking street drugs.

No, but I had done LSD a lot more before I'd even done MDMA once so I'm probably in a different situation than most.
What I will say is that I think MDMA is more underwhelming than LSD. MDMA is just straight up happiness and just that. It's fun, but LSD is so much more than just happiness that I prefer it over M.

>MDMA once a week
Please stop.

The euphoria (*tips fedora*) from LSD is a lot stronger than MD euphoria as well. First time properly peaking on LSD felt like a full body orgasm

>street drugs
What a fucking narc

can confirm this. i take up to .2 every 6-10 of weeks. then force myself to eat the next day (mostly soup tho) and a lot of bananas and cashews the following days, because i heard it helps with re-building the serotonin. i haven't had a mental hangover in almost a year now, instead i feel amazing for about a week, conversations are more interesting and even work is fun somehow. low dosage is best dosage.

Coffee and insulin multiple times every day

Reminds me of what matters in life, a monthly reset. Usually drop with a group of friends and talk about life, walk through the woods or watch movies. At times I'll do a slightly higher dose alone and explore my psyche.

Nothing apart from a cup of coffee a day. If I'm going out, I'll have a beer or two.

Caffeine 100-200mg everyday
Phenibut 1-1.5g twice a week
I use the phenibut on days that I'm gonna be out and about. It relieves my anxiety so I can socialize almost like a normal person.

Surprised this many degenerates on a fitness board desu

never taken drugs but used to booze pretty hard until i started taking lifting seriously. Doesn't being wasted all the time just kill your gains & drive to train?

I just took that tomorrowland pill a few days ago, pretty good senpai

i like that man, cheers

These are the same pills I have, saving them for Glastonbury

i just can't focus the next day then everything's back to the status quo

Did 9 pills of 200 mg in about the same time span. They were government tested.

Drink 1-2 times per month
Smoke weed 4-6 times per month. Mostly on the weekends. I was smoking almost everyday in 2016
LSD 3-5 times per year

Im almost straight edge

drink everyday
mdma and pills on the weekend sometimes while working
lsd sometimes while clubbing with pills or during the week once every month
coke whenever i can get it
thats about it

Spend a weekend toking every two or three months.
The occasional benzos whenever my coocoo friend offers her meds, maybe once a month or so.
Molly every time there is a hardbass party, which is about every six months. Used to drink alcohol on top of that but I'm off that shit for good now.
Spent the summer of 2015 tripping on acid most of the time. Now it's more like a once a year thing.

On a slight valium buzz as we speak.

Solo trip every three months. Mostly on legal RCs like 4-aco-DMT and AL-LAD/1P but I'll occasionally indulge in DMT when I feel up to dealing with deepweb

Just had my last one here a couple weeks ago with 30mgs of 4-aco. Shit was amazing. Watched Apocalypto and Lost in Translation and stared at my kitchen floor for almost an hour. Then I laid in bed listening to a couple of my favorite ambient albums and felt my body explode in the best possible way.

Absolute madman.

This and LSD is the best drug. The perspective change can actually alleviate depression and anxiety over the long-term, and I've done MDMA, Mushrooms, Coke, even Heroin.. nothing can compare to how amazing and non-destructive a properly positive LSD trip can feel.

Thank the Lord for that molecule. Really magical stuff.

>inb4 someone who's never tried it tries to tell me im wrong.

gzuz

Where is the best place to get Modafanil?

Used to smoke weed few times a week till recently, got tired of it
Drink 4-5 times a month
Did shrooms several times
Did coke several times
Did pills several times
Did mdma several times
Did speed once
Did lsd once
Did DMT once

Out of all the drugs i ever took, mdma, lsd and shrooms were the most fun, but DMT is some next level, out of this world shit. You guys can try anything you want, but nothing will prepare you for the experience DMT brings. If anyone wants an experience that will make you question life like never before, get your hands on DMT. There are no words in the human language to capture everything you will see there. I can try to explain it, but i know its not even close to what i really saw.

try to explain please

>i snorted bad mdma. please copy me. it was great.

btfo fucker, do you know how can you spot a quality drug? you don't need a lot of it.

jesus this is like when they say cocaine is great because they did a huge line of it across the hood of the car.
im just glad people like you exist, so bad drugs can be dumped somewhere.

dmt is ok. so not better than amphetamine. its just a prettyer fairytale.

Time to start your drug cut friendo. That monthly speed isn't helping your gains

LSD every 3 months.
Ablonelsd is best lsd

i second this shit.
weekend with amphetamines knocks off week of gym easily, even more if on full body 3x a week.

i had to modify routine and go to brosplit so I can handle gyms and dj gigs

>once a month
Do you believe in the "fry your brain" meme? I tried that once a month thing for like 3 months, every trip felt less wholesome than the last, so now I do 3 month spans

Booze is so shit, I only do it among friends once a month at most. Drugs are all about mindset, not everyone that smokes the dude weed or drops acid is a hippie, I fucking hate hippies. I'm an engineer with a full time job and not a degenerate
>tfw can't smoke the dude because monthly random drug tests at work

Hmm perhaps my use has gone up too much. I'll tone it down to just amazing and fitting parties I think then.