You guys don't know anymore what is good looking and what is no, so here's a picture to drive you back in reality

You guys don't know anymore what is good looking and what is no, so here's a picture to drive you back in reality.

>hurr durr I lift for strength
This is year 2015+2. You're not a roman soldier carrying an heavy gear all day. You don't have to fight to defend your village and even if you did, your opponent would just shoot you with a gun.

>b-but girls like it!
Girls like well-proportionned and well-muscled bodies. They don't like scrawny guys nor bodybuilders. If a girl does, she's not attractive.

>w-what if I actually like pushing my own limits?
This is not a good pretext because no matter how hard and how long you lift, you'll never be satisfied with your current achievment. You will always want more. You are just trying to reach a mirage over and over again, and the day you realize that you will either stop lifting and get fat or your will already have used steroids and fucked up your body for good.

tl;dr Ottermode is best mode.

Fuck off gains goblin

>implying roman soldiers were strong.
>implying all girls like exactly the same thing

cool story fuccboi.

>>hurr durr I lift for strength
Strong people are harder to kill than weak people and more useful in general.

Bottom left is hot though

Not all girls like the same thing but not all girls are attractive.

Only attractive girls know what's up. And you and I both know what body type they crave.

You can be as strong as one can be, all I have to do is to pull the trigger.
Strong people used to be useful. Not anymore.

Jeff plz

attractive girls care about height, face and frame. Muscle mass doesn't really matter

Ottermode is for hitlary loving liberal dyel fags

Real men lift to maximum capacity and are redpilled trump supporters

OP is a faggot as always

The subject is not about face nor height. Of course attractive girls like these.

When it's about body type they prefer ottermode bodies more than anything else.

You guys have literally no argument other that 'hurr hurr faggot"

Thanks for proving my point.

I think this is the best body type.

>lenny on the left

stop being jel because you have no mass op. only in your dreams will your abs be so developed

>chest hair
Yuk.

>When it's about body type they prefer ottermode bodies more than anything else.

prove it

Look at the body tho. A little bit of hair is fine. Even then he can just shave.

Based Rockhold. He has THE best body in MMA bar none. Except maybe Emil Meek.

If you actually knew attractive girls you'd have known it's true.

>altering your looks for anyone other than yourself
...mate

it annoys me that even though these body types are achievable natty with a lot of hardwork, these guys aren't natty at all
there isn't a single pro athlete who isn't on the juice
expensive as fuck juice let it be said

Woodley is pretty aesthetic but he is a midget

Did I say otherwise? I'm just saying you guys don't know what is good looking.

If this guy hits a winning streak in the UFC he has his life set.
>perfect hairline
>god tier beard
>god tier facial aesthetics
>god tier body
>can actually speak near perfect english, which is a rarity compared to other foreign fighters
Rooting for him like a motherfucker.
Woodley IMO has the best legs/glutes combo. He's a tiny manlet but it's still admirable the amount of mass he put on taking into account the speed at which he moves.

Agreed but they are good goal bodies it will just take us longer

amen to that
we're all gonna make it

[autistic screeching]

We're all gonna make It.

Except OP. He is a gain rapist faggot.

>tfw strongest dude I know took a 12 to the chest
>walked 3 miles to the hospital afterward

People are entitled to do whatever they want. If they want to be big, let them. If they don't want to be big, let them.

Either way I will keep on working out, because I am doing it for my personal health. Touching a barbell won't turn you into a bodybuilder instantly unless you are juicing hard.

When you are talking about lifting you are only talking about the physical aspect. You are not talking about the way your mental health improves. My confidence has shot through the roof since I started caring about my body. I stopped suffering from anxiety and insecurity issues.

Working out releases natural endorphins into your brain which allows me to feel a healthy kind of high after a good work out without having to turn to drugs. Lifting has also helped me battle my previous drug addictions and conquer them by picking up a satisfying yet fulfilling hobby.

You can come up with any excuse you want on why you personally don't want to be in the best physical shape ever, but no need to convince others that looking like some teenager from a high school swimming team is ultimately what all women want.

/thread

>You can be as strong as one can be, all I have to do is to pull the trigger.

What are the odds it's gonna happen to you?

What I'm saying is, getting big has no purpose.

> Comparing The Tom Platz of abs with some scrawny teens
What is wrong with you?