There are days I can deadlift 130 kg 1x5 like its nothing and then there is yesterday I could barely deadlift 120 kg...

There are days I can deadlift 130 kg 1x5 like its nothing and then there is yesterday I could barely deadlift 120 kg once

How the fuck is this possible?

Strength can be highly variable day-to-day based on fatigue, stress, exact bodyweight etc. Especially the deadlift because its so grind friendly. What's 90% 1RM on one day might be 110% on another or 80% on yet another day.

With me when It happens is usually a mobility issue. Some Days I spend a little more time sitting down have to get that extra stretch on the posterior Chain and abs.

Do have a routine for that?

If not maybe you're changing your stance slightly without noticing It.

I had the same problem yesterday, OP. I couldn't even get my work set off the floor for some reason, it was awful. I'm counting on it being a hydration issue or that I wasn't setting up properly. I'm hoping fixing these things will resolve the issue

Did you go to the gym same time each day? How did you eat that day and day before working out? How about sleep? What did you do during that day before working out? etc...
I only have that big differences in strength if I have ate under maintenance and stayed awake until like 5am.

Your nervous system recovers slower than your muscular system.
Try adding a deload week to a month of training, see if that helps you. You can focus on technique and ROM in that week.

your setup might be shit (everytime you approach the bar you setup differently, sometimes its more efficient, sometimes less)
your warmup routine might be shit

somedays we just have weak days

Have you checked yourself for any gains leaks? Armpits, crotch, between toes, etc.

no, can you give me a quick rundown on proper gains leak diagnostics?

You cant always be at your best due to diet and sleep and stuff of that nature

I like to do a complete pat-down between two large mirrors in the morning and after the gym. It's pretty normal that sometimes you only notice the leaks after you've worked out and exercised. If I notice any leaks I like to plug them with polyurethane (really small doses).

After the checks I do my normal routine of using the penis pump on my leakage condom to pump all of the gains back inside my body.

Some days I can't lift nearly as much as I have before. I assume it's because deadlifting heavy twice a week is too much for the muscles/nervous system.

So I'm trying to cut down to heavy deadlifting only once a week.

Sometimes I have to drink a fuckton of water before I lift in order to expand my belly up to make my belt nice and tight

How often are you deadlifting?

How much do you eat, are you sleeping properly.

for me it kind of depends on if I am angry or not that day. If I am pissed off I can hit 5x365lb but today I went in early and was nice and calm but struggled with 3x325.

Question: What does it indicate if I can't deadlift for reps well?

Today I pulled 285 for AMRAP and only managed 8 despite the fact that my final warmup (275 for a single) went up very fast and with minimal effort.

Do I just need to work on my work capacity? I don't really notice this effect with my squat.

5 is all the reps you need

you can do significantly less weight for warmups than your max

The effect I'm talking about scales with the weight. For example I can pull 365 for a single but not 315 for 5.

>what is fatigue

>good at reps
GDE endurancecuck with zero (0) explosiveness

You discovered food. Good job.

>5 is all the reps you need
lol

Stop reading SS. It doesn't apply forever.

You need to warmup and stretch activate your muscles, to be consistent. Also forgetting to breath and brace properly can make a difference.

No really, you dont need much more than that. Not for strength at least.

10 pyramid lifts of deadlift ONCE a week
pendlay rows 1x BW 5x5 once a week
3x chinups to failure 4 days a week

i've had great progress on my back with only these back exercises