Minoxidil for beard gains

Have any of you guys tried it?

I'm gonna order a batch of minox and see if I grow beard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FwzyE_smnOw
youtube.com/watch?v=iVGuv8NYgm8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wanting to look older

The hell is wrong with you beard faggots?

yeah i tried it for 9 months
not worth it desu

it gives you facial hairs but a a beard as you want to

if you have shit beard genetics this shit wont help you

iam back at shaving cuz it looks terrible

already doing minox for 2 months, noticing great gains

I think I'll be pouring this shit into my sisters drinks from now on. I'll post back results, remember me

Nice try, D.E.A.

8 months master race here, totally worth it brah

I heard that you need to leave it on for 4 hours twice a day, is this not very annoying? What happens if you don't apply it for a few days?

It's not visible so there's no problem having it on for 4 hours. The most important thing is to be consistent with it you need to apply it daily for good results

Do not do that user.
Ingesting too much of this stuff could give her a heart attack and kill her.

If you don't have a full beard it's time to make the transition MtF

I'm 22 and look 16.

I've been debating whether to try minox for months. I have bad skin which is also dry so I'm worried it will totally fuck my face up

But I'm 30+ and have beyond terrible facial hair growth so its really my last hope of ever getting a beard. I don't even want a full beard, just some decent stubble would be great

Do the gains last once hairs go terminal? Or will they fall out over time once you stop using?

Used it to stop my receding hairline, which it did. But it also increased my facial hair growth a little bit.

day 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=FwzyE_smnOw

year 1:
youtube.com/watch?v=iVGuv8NYgm8

Shiet; that's impressive.

Just B&C test and tren

Once your beard hairs go terminal it should be permanent. The reason hair regrowth falls out once you stop Rogaine is because the hair on your head is already sensitive to DHT and already prone to fall out, so if you stop stimulating them with Rogaine they'll just fall out again.

Although if you have dry skin I'd avoid it because Rogaine/Minoxidil contains alcohol and it dries your skin really bad so if you wanna age your skin badly for some hair then go ahead

If you have those white thin hairs (they are called vellus hair) then you could give it a go. Expect dry skin.

If you dont have them then minox wont help.

What's the mechanism of action minoxidil uses? I'm afraid of undesired effects.

I have vellus on my hair for instance, and I don't know that shit to grow.

It dilates your blood vessels, it was originally a medicine for high blood pressure. This promotes hair growth by increasing blood flow to the applies area.

because of that the main side effects are low blood pressure, heart palpitations, and stuff like that. As long as you don't apply too much and make sure it doesn't go systemic (avoid broken or shaved skin) you should be fine

>Going bald at 25
>Cant grow a beard to save my life

I was thinking about using finasteride.
Or just sell cocaine to buy hair implants.

Cute

the fuck you just say

the foam kind is less drying than the liquid kind

I only apply at night and then slap a shit ton of lotion on my face when i wake up, usually your skin adjusts to the dryness after a month or two.

Gains should last once they go terminal, hairs that arent terminal will probably shed once you stop applying.

Have somebody tried Olive oil or Jamaican Castor oil for beard and saw results?

All this fuckin shit you metro sexuals put on yer fucking faces is not natural. just accept how your face looks

Shit my bad, I have vellus hair on my nose is what I meant to say. Brainfart.

This is me. Started Jan 9th on minox 5% 2 times a day along with a biotin supplement. I didn't notice a thing until 2 weeks were completed.

I've been pretty terrible with consistency. First 3 weeks I did it 2 times a day. Then for like another 6 weeks i did it once a day, sometimes missing a day. Then the last two weeks have been random. I missed 2-3 days at a time. Some days I used it twice, others once.

For me, it makes my beard super dry. I'll have ash on my beard after 20 minutes of putting it on. After 2 or 3 days my skin starts flaking off. I started using an apricot scrub every other day (or when needed) to take off the flaking skin.

I'm back on 2 times a day. It really does help. Those before pictures were after 4 days of beard growth. These after pictures are after 1.5 weeks of growth. Still pretty sparse, but at least i'm not too patchy.

Height, weight and age when you started?

Minox can induce ventricular hypertrophy

You gotta ask yourself if its worth the risk

I started at 25 years and 2 months old, 5'7" and 162lbs.

At the after pics I was 156lbs. Same height. The time difference is only 2 months and 9 days.

I gotta say, I think it's also the biotin. My arm hair is extra long, as are my eyelashes.

so don't put it on your nose?

YOU LOOK PISSED OFF

Definitely worth the use. You will get more gains in a month than you will gain in years as a natty.

When do you apply moisturizers? It drys out my skin so much I use a moisturizer like 2 hours after I apply. Will that affect beard gains?

Is she the female version of Lenny?

Gotta wait 4 hours, buddy. I know the feeling. It makes me look like a bum. All my skin flaking off or looking like i was just doing blow.

Damn, I look dreadful although I switched to the foam after the liquid had me literally shedding. Now it's a little white and dry as shit but no longer flaky and itching, but I don't want to lose my youthful face prematurely.

>I don't want to lose my youthful face prematurely
>rubs alcohol on his face every day

I know what you mean. Just tough it out. Once you have some hair coverage you can use your beard to cover up the dry skin underneath. It's not perfect but it helps.

>completely and permanently destroying your collagen for the sake of some facial hair

5-10 years from now all these retards in their 20s smothering Minox on their faces are going to seriously regret it

your beard isn't sensitive to DHT like the hair on your scalp is, so Minox doesn't need to be applied to the face indefinitely like it does on the head, only until the hairs become terminal (6-12 months at most)

Better than being a permanent beardlet m8.

>hyper aging your face when you're 20 for a beard instead of just waiting a few years for it to fill in

Would applying it to your benis make it bigger? Asking for a friend.

yes definitely, go for it

I'm 25. Thankfully I have hair everywhere but my cheeks and I'm already seeing huge results despite maybe like 5 or 6 applications since I got it. Just need the bald spots to fill in and I'm gucci.

what chinese cartoon is this from? Reminds of a scene from GoT

>benis make it bigger?
Definitely. Hairier, too

What the fuck is this photo even trying to convey? That it doesn't work I am assuming.

Alphadestiny on youtube has been using it. His beard is still patchy but its much better than it was before he started using it.