My current 1RM in bench is 75 kg. My buddy doesn't think I can hit 100 kg by October 1st

My current 1RM in bench is 75 kg. My buddy doesn't think I can hit 100 kg by October 1st.

What do you think?

Should be possible if you're willing to eat.

YOU CAN DO IT. DON'T GIVE UP NOW!!!

Eating more makes you lift more, doesnt need to be any fancy or special kind of food.

depends on many factors the biggest two being how much do you weight and how old you are

Only your dreams can free your wings!

Sure you can, he's just busting your balls to motivate you

My 5RM is 75kg, can I hit 5RM 100kg by October? I'm an oldfag for Veeky Forums at 28. I weigh 80kg.

too easy, if you know what to do you can get it by august

it's definitely possible, but you better be ready to make it the single most important thing in your life. Bench 4-5 times a week. Use an undulating program

No. Not unless you want to roid.

easy if you bulk

Well, whatever, gonna go for it anyway. Just gotta keep the protein shakes coming in.

There are like 26 weeks between now and October 1st. That's less than 1kg per week you need to add to your bench to meet your goal, which is obviously possible.

Man, bitch on left really like Kennedy leigh

Do a bet; if you can do it, he blows your dick. If you fail you blow his dick. Win-win

Guys I bet with a friend I could deadlift 150kg in a month time. No idea about my 1RM now but I can do 8 reps with 100kg (not easy tho).

Ya guys think I can make it? Any workout/tips?

No, you can't do it.

You can do it, but you'll have to really focus on it and eat a shit tone to the point of fatness. Is that or roids.

>Adding weight every week beyond your first 3 to 6 months of lifting
Good luck with that

:(

first 3-6 months are noob gains, after that you can progress weekly or bi-weekly at worst for multiple years if you are eating right and are on good program.

>I'm an oldfag for Veeky Forums at 28
The game changes in your 30s and 40s bro. 28 is fine.

And 100kg is lightweight but at 80kg you may be finding your progress slows down around here. Most anyone can do bodyweight and some change for bench tho with a little dedication.

You are doing something wrong.

I just hit 100kg for like 21 reps and I can't even dl 140. No chance at 150 in a month.

>finally the full size version of this image gets posted

thank you based user