Why are niggers I mean black people so bad with money?

I mean really, do they have literally zero ability to delay gratification? Can they not even plan 2 weeks into the future?

cuz why ima get crunk in 2 weeks when ima get crunk tonight

stupid headass
sheeeeeeiiiiiiiit

shiiiiieeeeet

fuckin savin for a rainy day. What if that rainy day never come. you inside waitin out the sunshine, i know god take care of me. I finna live it up while i can cuz i know i aint livin to 100

because most of them have or think that they have a shitty life, so the immediately spend any cash they have on shit like sneakers and iPhones so they can forget for a moment that they have shitty lives.

skrt skrt

Shiiieeeeeeeeeetttt

because they never know if they're going to get SHOT BY COPS before 2 weeks comes

>That pic
Oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh booooy

Most of them are on welfare so they're used to the idea of free money falling from the sky. It's in endless supply to them and the flow never stops. The idea of saving has never occured to them

Shiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt

Keep your low iq shitposting in pol you mouthbreathing inbred

mooooods

>nigger detected

Kill your self nigger, this is our board

Fucking racists

never check a chase check a bitch

get a grip nerds

Shieetttt

Gibs me dat money wyte boi

Thomas Sowell was black.

no. fuck off now.

So what had happened was

Haha no

SHHHEEEEEEIIIIIIITTT

DAS RACISSS

hitler wasn't racist. He teamed up with nippon
The allies were racist.

Sugar it's da whyte mayne be keepin' us down all these years! Let's not be ignunt here on these boards of peace and prosperity.

On average because of limited rationality.

I know but he triggers these plebbitors that keep shitting up our boards with their anti racism

they might get shot by cops or other black people in 2 weeks. Their money might be stolen by other black people too

Watch your words, nazi! You're gonna end up with a knuckle sandwich in your face!

Like this guy, oh wait

Quite literally because they have smaller prefrontal cortexes. This is the part of the brain that self-regulates behaviour and dampens down the impulses from more animalistic parts demanding immediate gratification. It's also responsible for planning and abstract thinking.

As a serious answer to your question, it's likely a vicious cycle kind of thing

They have been historically put down and then given welfare n shiet and have lived in base neighborhoods, so they don't have the skills to go about the modern job market nor the skills to integrate into middle class society.

This is then compounded by stereotypes against black people which come from their historical putdownership (hate the word oppression).

But truly I think the biggest factor is that they talk differently.

Just like a southerner has an accent that is tainted by other -mostly poor- southerners of the past and today, black people often have an accent that seems to give off poorness, and I don't really doubt that many forms of 'ebonics' (what a gay name) are just inferior to standard American English. Since one's tongue is the foremost signal of intelligence to other people, this causes them to be thought of as dumb, which only adds to the effect (just think, when you want to seem dumb, you speak differently, the words don't even have to be different).

Finally, it comes from a sense of otherness that is not wholly correct.
I recall being very aware of 'muh German heritage' growing up as an American kid, I grew up in a place even called German village, and there was very much still the culture there. This gave me a sense of otherness which I tended to biasedly confirm in my everyday life, until the point where I found out that technically 1/5 of America is of German descent, and suddenly I began to see that these differences were all largely only perceived.
Black people may never have this epiphany, as they are in fact a little different in a concrete way, and it course there actually are forces working against them, but still they may, like another user, jokingly or unjokingly, said, they will continue to think they are given a bad life and often then this will shift their mindset to a getting mindset rather than a making one.

you already have a containment board retard. what else do you want. read the rules you illiterate faggot. thread has nothing to do with business but is literally pol level. go back there.

They didn't have to plan for winter like more advanced species did.

t. has never done any sort of research on blacks and the issues in their community other than a huffpo article

sloped niggerskull confirms

this actually makes sense unironically

What sort of issues?
I certainly don't read fucking huffpo

have fun in this little thread retarded one.

>is a nigger
>calls others retarded
Wew lad

okay now you're just being retarded

Why they have such huge propensity to crime, adultery, promiscuity. A lack of commitment in school and weak higher order thinking.

Sure some historical events have given them issues but they receive the most governmental help of any group today and they are in an even worse state in african nations that were never once colonized. The welfare state doesn't help but that also exists for whites and asians and doesn't cause anywhere near as many problems for them.

Ultimately it's down to biology and they have significant neurological differences specifically concerning relative weaknesses in behavioural moderation, planning and abstract thought.
I don't condemn them all at all as I there are exceptional ones who are massively intelligent, but their issues as a race overall are clearly down to biology.

Why do you think they carry shit on their heads? They never invented the wheel.

Blacks as a species never went through the natural selection process required to come from the Savannah to a civilization with at least two-story buildings.
This is also very important. They lived in very small groups that never farmed, and could never congregate. Australian niggers also never learned to do this. Their idea of gathering food was burning huge swaths of forest and eating all the animals that burned (Australia wasn't always a desert).

Civilization was thrust upon them without them ever developing the mantel faculties to function in it.

They are higher order fauna.

We poor cuz u honky asses been keeping us down it's ur faults

anyone know a strategy game where I can win ww2 as axis?

Genetics. Blacks have higher crime rates at all levels of wealth (if I recall correctly, the top wealth class of blacks have just a little lower crime rate than the bottom of whites), and this shit is visible everywhere in the world. There's nothing difficult or complicated about it, only people making it complicated are leftists.

Axis & Allies

kek. You can see the absolute richest blacks commit less crime than the absolute richest whites.
Now you'll say my image is fake news but eh you're BTFO.

Hey guys we got ourselves a bonafide liberal on Veeky Forums
Tell us more about what you learned in sociology class

>tries to find a reason for blacks being bad with money
>gets called a liberal
anything to the left of a /pol/tard is a bonafide liberal?

We created this mess guys. Let me explain.
Black people in America and around the world, face the same issues as Aboriginies in Australia. When we landed in Australia, we pretty much rounded up all the Abbo's and treated them like shit, now that we've made progress in Australia, we feel sorry for taking their land and the government has given them heaps of free benefits. This type of strategy is stupid because as we know with most lotto winners, they end up living a meaningless life filled with booze, drugs and sex. The abbo's didn't need todo work and still got paid. There have been research showing that kids who grew up in a poor lifestyle end up having shitty lives for the majority (not saying all, e.g. look at Obama). If the gov wants to take shit seriously, they need to stop giving hand outs.