Well Veeky Forums, is he natty?

Well Veeky Forums, is he natty?

Other urls found in this thread:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/George_Joestar_II
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Superior genetics brah

He had to have been. I don't think they had any good steroids back then. At least not ones anyone knew about.

This.

The Jostar genetics were god-tier.

SPOILER
Literally no other Jojo except Jonathon had Joestar genetics though

How do you figure? Joseph, Jotaro and Josuke weren't too many generations after. You could argue that Jolyne's were dilluted, but she still looked pretty damn good.

Giorno's a weird one, because he did actually seem to come from Jonathan's body directly, albeit with Dio's head.

Hell yeah, 100% English Beef

I haven't quite finished season 2, but if Lisa Lisa is Joeseph's mother, and I'm assuming Speedwagon is his father, then it stops there?
If I'm wrong just say no need to spoil the whole thing :^)

>I'm assuming Speedwagon is his father
Don't talk shit about best, and purest, boy

I'm not, but his isn't a Joestar
In fact, Speedwagon is my favourite character beside Jonathon

>I'm assuming Speedwagon is his father

I'm not sure where you got that from. This is his father:

jojo.wikia.com/wiki/George_Joestar_II

Just keep watching, AND READING, the manga

Lol no speedwagon is not josephs father. George joestar the second is. He was killed by one of dios vampires during the 50 year gap

>hamon
>natty

Pick one

Oh yeah I'm just retarded, they already said his father died, I just forgot
Woopsie

That picture was from even before Hamon, though. He was always swole, at least as an adult.

>Hamon is using the natty rays of the Sun and bioenergy
>Stands are only gained by using ARROWS or God tier genetics

You're wrong. I thought it was known from kind of early on, but I can't remember when it gets explained so I won't spoil it

nah, this is natty

Is this Natty or Not?

How do I achieve Valentine mode?

Get the corpse parts

How can we achieve Jojo and Kenshiro mode

>Giorno's a weird one, because he did actually seem to come from Jonathan's body directly, albeit with Dio's head.

DIO's genetics transformed Jonathan's body on a cellular level after he took it over, hence why Giorno (and to a lesser extent Ungalo, Rykiel and Versus) take after both their "dads". Case in point, the Green Baby from Part 6, which was cloned from Jonathan's leg bone but was obviously some kind of permutation / reincarnation of DIO.

It makes sense considering that vampirism spreads on a cellular level as shown with the flesh buds in Part 3.

what about achieving berserk tier