"I wish I spent more of my life on Veeky Forums, I regret following my dreams and working towards my goals"

>"I wish I spent more of my life on Veeky Forums, I regret following my dreams and working towards my goals"

Has anyone said this before?

Yes me

fuck off leaf I hope you get 10 times more refugees this year

I hope so too. This country needs to burn.

no, but consider the following:
>i wish i hadnt had a mental breakdown from stress and had to drop out of university/quit my job/break up with my gf

Everyone needs leisure time.

Yeah you've been resting for 8 hours a day on Veeky Forums bud

bump

"I regret hinging my self-worth to ill-defined unachievable dreams instead of learning how to be content and happy with the present moment and all of its contents."

>Started lurking in 2009
>I was a total newfag, told to fuck off & lurk moar, i was "the cancer killing Veeky Forums".
>Veeky Forums started in 2003. Which means i have now been on Veeky Forums for longer than the time between it's founding and the time when i first came here
>There are people reading this post who started lurking in 2017
>mfw

Yeah how dare he rest, what a faggot. He should be slaving away at the dildo factory instead, like a real contributing member of society

I wish I was here when it all first started. I came in a little bit too late. I would have liked it a lot to post "NIGGER" when it was first still somewhat more rare. I feel like a fraud sometimes.

What's wrong with that?

If you can get away with laying around all day doing fuckall, if you can get away with it, I say go for it

when did fit become r9k?

This is actually both easier and harder to achieve than it looks

ive been trying to follow my dreams for months, you just fail over and over again while losing money slowly making your life worse.

I say, stick with Veeky Forums it's a better life.

>I will never be the first person who made, or saw this image in an original thread

oh but the muh alcohul and ugh teen leow with degenerate skansks boo hoo I missed so much of real life normie crap....lol

philosophical fulfillment > degenerate normie culture crap

I have actually learnt a lot while being here. Despise learning for lifting in Veeky Forums i have known anonymous people who are as autist as me or more, i have learnt from their experiences, problems and how they went throught it or they fell for it.

Discovering this site and its depressed and fucked people has been like meeting friends that for the first time understand me but i will never know them nor speak to them again. Veeky Forums has made me a better person and has made me laugh or move my ass in the rough times. I will never regret finding and spending hours in this site.

>will never be in the the original internet culture before reddit perverted things like caturday again, as I only caught it in the offend of its glory days

>will never become part of an expeditionary force of early colonists in this newfound, digital space that can organize together and draw swastica's everywhere for the fun of it

>will never be part of the early vanguard against leftist/jew plots without proper guidance, and more or less chaotic (now guided by natsoc elites most likely, not a bad thing, but a lot less chaotic)

>started browsing Veeky Forums back in 2008 as a high school underage fag
>would see post about people in their mid to late 20s complaining about being kissless virgins and shit like that
>told my self I was never going to end up like those pathetic faggots
>fast forward to 2017 and I'm a 25 year old kissless virgin who has never been on a date
>tfw I became what I told myself I would never become

>went into spooky video game worlds based on metaphysical concepts
>found knowledge of extreme diversity
>saw the most retarded and the most brilliant of things, plays, media from foreign nations, obscure things
>bathed in the humanity...swam in this giant ocean of piss
>dick mutilation, suicides, /x/ophile creepypaste
>Veeky Forums paste on the skeleton computer, mercenaries with planes, all kinds of weird ways of thinking that I could never even imagine

if being granted access to the multiverse is a thing, then Veeky Forums would have been one of the closest real portals to that in this world.

Any person who like fiction, books and non fiction, basically anything on life would love this place. In some ways I do not envy the normies.

>started browsing Veeky Forums back in 2015 as a high school underage fag
>would see post about people in their mid to late 20s complaining about being kissless virgins and shit like that
>told my self I was never going to end up like those pathetic faggots
>fast forward to 2017 and I may literally lose my virginity tonight
Thanks guys

Normies who will never know how the other half lives.

STEM Masterrace here

Feels good to not have this problem. Fucking brainlets and their shitty life choices.

>tfw you get to make a difference in the world while getting paid well
>tfw have a respectable and important job

When will brainlets ever learn?

No because once you come here, you're stuck for life
No one has ever become successful after visiting Veeky Forums

You have to be a real shitty person for Veeky Forums to make you a better person. Most people's quality of life comes down after discovering Veeky Forums.

correlation and causation mayn
you dont 'discover Veeky Forums' unless you're headed in that direction anyway

I'm just trying to not fail my degree dude

Tomorrows gonna be no Veeky Forums day I promise

I've gotten to be in one thread that ended up making the news, a guy strangled his gf to death and posted on /b/ we all thought he was full of shit even with the picture and slowly realized it was real then the news picked up on it when he got arrested.

I've also been in a couple threads that I later saw screenacapped but none of my comments were in the screencap.

None of this is a real accomplishment, obviously, but it's kind of neat in a pathetic sort of way.

oohhhh boiii do I feel you

a lot of good his dreams did him, he's dying