QTDDTOT

old QTDDTOT

Is there any way to predict how I will look at a certain weight? I am trying to loss weight until my stomach is relatively flat. I want to try to figure out what weight I'll be when I get there.

Didn't get an answer last thread.

How's my routine?

A day
>Squat 3x5
>PC/Row 5x3/3x5
>Bench 3x5
>Chins 3x12
>DB rows 3x10
>DB curl 3x10
>Cable row 3x10
>EZ curl 3x10
>GHR 3x10
>Cable crunch 3x8

B day
>Front Squat 3x5
>OHP 3x5
>Deadlift 1x5
>Dips 3x12
>Seated DB press 3x10
>Fly 3x10
>Machine Press 3x10
>Pec Deck 3x10
>BB Lunges 3x10
>Ab roller

AxBxABx

Pls help

Figure out your height/weight for 15% body fat.

Why are you doing three variations of the same exercise in a single day?

Trying to get in more volume without switching to a full 6-day PPL

Should I do shrugs on shoulder day or back day?
Also farmers walks on back or leg day?
Ty.

Ok thanks, that helped.

PPL is only 3 days.

I have super tight hamstrings, it makes yoga incredibly difficult to do, how do I loosen them out and get them to chill?

Shrugs is shoulders. Farmers walks is cardio.

Any decent PPL is 5-6 times/week

Almost every thing I'm seeing for PPL routines have you doing 5-6 days

How do I fix these weird ass dips

You're a noob. Do a standard noob routine. Read the sticky.

Jeez

1.) Flex with an alterior pelvic tilt.
2.) Make sure it's not your hips that are tight. Test it with a simple hip rotation and get a feel to see if your (presumably) left hip is not tight.

LIPO
I
P
O

Been on one for 3 months now. I've hit pretty hard stalls on almost half my lifts, but I'm still below intermediate in almost everything, so I'm trying to boost volume and pick things back up

pls be in london

How do I fix lower back pain/strain?

I did DL the other day and added more volume and now it hurts to bend over, sit for a long period of time, just lost a lot of mobility in my lower back.

What can I do to get back to what I was before the injury?

cobra pose and spinal decompression (hang from a bar like you're about to do a pullup except you just do a dead hang and hang there) are what helps me

Anuddah pic

Do I just work my glutes more?

I'm doing SS and Couch to 5K. I get real bad lower back pain towards the end of my jogs, but not really when I'm deadlifting or squatting. Any idea why the jogging is a problem? Or is it a problem with my lifts that materializes when I do my jogging.

on a scale from /fat/ to Veeky Forums

where am i

t-thicc?

How much are you eating? How is your form? What are your lifts?

what is the best routine to do during a cut to mantain muscle mass?

/fat

are you gay by the way? you seem like a gay person.

holy shit you're ugly

I would fuck your ass.

10/10.

You're fit but you also seem like an idiot. Alpha girls go for alpha guys with both superior body and intellect, but you're about to find that out the hard way.

pls stop bullying that guy and answer this please

only a faggot care about the shape of his ass.

gross. go and do something productive, faggot instead of spending time on your ass.

Your running form is shit. Stop heal striking.

>doing dedicated cardio on SS
Are you trying to lose weight? Because this is what I did when I started. Once I started lean bulking I had to drop the cardio because I couldn't progress on deadlifts and squats despite my upper body lifts increasing. Never had back problems though. Sounds like you're a heel jogger and wear shit shoes. You need to use the balls of your feet when jogging.

Best protein powder for UK?

are you seriously that dumb?

low carb and eat your fucking protein.

I'm 5'7, 145 lbs, eating a minimum of 3k calories a day (I stop counting calories once I hit the 3k, but I keep eating after that point). Spent a lot of time during the second month focusing on form, and it pushed me through most plateaus, but like I said, I've recently hit hard stalls on my bench, rows, and dead with very slow progress on OHP.

Current lifts are
>bench: 130 lbs
>ohp: 95
>rows: 125
>squat: 190
>dead: 245

Maintenance. Deload 20% and increase when it feels "easy".

Can I gain muscle doing calisthenics/bodyweight stuff? The nearest gym is 45 minutes away and I can't afford a home gym. I don't care about being jacked, I just want to be fit and strong like Bruce Lee. I'm 18, 5'10", and 140 lbs.

but like, any routine is good?

should i do hypertrophy or strenght?

also, is there any difference between low carb or just meeting my CALS IN VS CALS OUT requitements?

Can anyone suggest some strength oriented routines? I've plateaud for too long

so i shouldn't try to push it when im on a cut?

Butt, user girls love man butts

And I am being productive I'm climbing

diddlys are starting to fail because of grip strength (5x130 kg, mixed grip).
how do i improve it?

what the fuck are you doing
drop all that stupid shit, do SS/SL and eat more, bare minimum of 4k calories a day

you're failing 130kg mixed grip? nigger what the fuck. i pull 3.5 plates double overhand, grip starts failing when i pull 4pl8, and that's when i use straps

do lots and lots of farmer's carries. heaviest dbs you can find, for both time and distance.

Why is starting strength a meme?

This is my current routine, please rate:

Day 1
Bench press 3x10
Incline press 3x10
pec deck 3x10
Crunch 3x10

Day 2
Pull ups 3xmax ( i can do between 5 and 8)
Assisted pullup 3x10
lat pulldown machine 3x10

Day3 Shoulders
Dumbell military press 3x10
Dumbell front raise 3x10
Dumbell side raise 3x10

I can't do any lower back or leg work for now because of a back problem. When i fix it i will be able to do it.

Any suggestions?

also is it possible that adding bicep curls on my pec day will help with my pull ups?

If you want to add volume, why don't you switch to a properly structured program? Look, the important thing here is, are you trying to get mostly aesthetics or get mostly strong, because with both approaches the other thing is a consequence of your training, but if you want to mainly focus on getting stronger at your lifts, do TM or some variation putting the Deadlift and Squat ratio 1/1 and include upper body assistance for arms and mid rear delts. This way you get stronger and you still stimulate ignored muscles. If you only care about aesthetics, your routine will probably not work as well as a 6 day PPL split.

I'm not a coach and I don't have the capabilities to tell you what you need to work on to get past your plateaus, but you don't either so just putting in assistance exercises to increase your volume, might even be hindering your strength progress even further, if they're not selected carefully to fit your sticking points and work capacity.

Are you using chalk. The difference is insane. My hook grip started failing at 260. Used chalk first time and could lift lmao3pl8. It greatly increases your grip on bar

do what you've been doing up to now, when it becomes hard just cut some volume, keep the intensity (% of 1RM)

there are some in the sticky

yes you can, progressive overload still applies

>are you trying to get mostly aesthetics or get mostly strong,
what is the difference between those two beside cutting and BF%?

No. If you push it on a cut you won't recover fast enough and end up spin in your wheels, at best.

It's not, it does exactly what it's supposed to do, and it does it very well.
People who say it's a meme are retarded.
The whole premise of SS is "eat big, lift heavy (compared to your ability), you'll get your noob gains out of the way quickly, but you'll gain some fat". Retards either don't eat because muh abs and then complain about nogainz, or ignore the "but you'll gain some fat" part and then whine about muh abs.

Let's say it's like this. 2 guys who're the same size. One of them trained for strength, the other for aesthetics. They're probably going to have the same 10rm, but the one who trained for strength has a better 1rm. Lifting heavy shit is a skill, which can only be taught through lifting heavy shit on a regular basis.

no chalk
guess i'll try that

What's a respectable amount for a female to squat? I can only do 75lbs so I feel like I'm taking up space in the power rack when i squat.

Yea your gonna shit. I was like no way it make a big difference. It was like the bar was glued to my fucking hands

I have similar stats to you except I weigh 10 pounds more and have a better bench and row. The thing that helped me break my bench stall the most was micro loading and daily push ups. I use a 1kg ankle weight wrapped around the bar to progress easier on bench and ohp. At home I do around 50 pushups split throughout the day done pretty slowly to feel the chest activation. For rows I do the same thing but with pull ups and German hangs.

Make sure you're getting good sleep, and drink a lot of water. If none of that helps you can also try to cut carbs for a week or two and then do a big carb up. I used a carb up to go up 10kg on my DL and 5kg on my weighted pull ups when they stalled.

Body weight.

so if i want aesthetics i shouldnt train strenght?

Couldn't you just adjust ss and have lower expectations on results if you do SS on a cut

Just do your work out and don't worry about it unless you're doing something really obnoxious

How do I get over my crippling oneitis

I can't keep doing this shit over and over with women, it isn't healthy. The most recent oneitis recently made it official with some guy and now I'm over here being a sulking faggot.

Not really, depends where you store fat on your body. And how and when your fat stocks are used when cutting (e.g biceps first, then abs, then chest...)

It's a meme in the definition of the word "meme". That doesn't make it useless. The SS program is designed to take an untrained individual to novice level as quickly as possible. The workout itself is made to take an incoming high school freshman and make them strong enough and big enough to play Texas high school football, over the summer. People around here get wrapped up in all manner of faggotry because they've never delved into what the program is or why it exists.

Low carb tends to have a pretty good muscle sparring effect and let's your retain muscle mass while dropping bf%. I find the best is to do low carb with IF mixed in on a cut. You don't have to do keto but it helps even moderate ~75-100g of carb is good enough

Thanks fampai

What're some exercises I can do to improve knee health?

I.e.
>swimming
>walking
>leg extensions

It neglects chest (benching 3x5 1-2 times a week is not enough), biceps, triceps (bench and ohp have shit activation of the ticeps) and mid and rear delts (again, ohp is shit for this), which are arguably the the most aesthetic body parts on a man. Throw in some face pulls and curls on your press day and some lateral raises and dips on your bench day at the and of your workouts. You're all set, to not become a t-rex now.

1.5pl8 is not-shit
2.5pl8 is good
>I can only do 75lbs so I feel like I'm taking up space in the power rack when i squat.
everybody starts somewhere
just don't be one of those dumb roasties that hogs the rack for their babby weight quarter squats and never increases the weight

>They're probably going to have the same 10rm

except they won't. the strength oriented guy will have a higher 10rm

>Stop falling for oneitis,
> Stop being a faggot and see other woman. > also lift your ass off,get her out of your head.

> Invest your pain, and exchange it for sick gainz.

> Get alpha and rule an harem

Squats. Elliptical. Weight calf raises.

Cardio in the morning / lift at night

or

lift in the morning / cardio at night

or does it not matter???

none of those you mentioned, lol

sports physio visits 5x5

protip boy, dont ever be a whiteknight... not even once. It'll really fuck your life up. you have been warned

>lift and cardio on the same day
dude no

doesn't matter

anyone got that routine for women to build ass or whatever? pretty sure it was for a trap.

Anyways gf is starting to workout with me. Tried to get her to squat with dumbbells and do a few other light weight stuff. says its 'too much' and wants a 'routine'
any tips to teach someone who has no motivation?

How many reps should I do when I dead lift? I'm currently doing 5x8 of 235lb, I'm having trouble keeping proper for on the last 2-3 reps on my last sets.

???

Wrong, I gave you the best possible example so I can't see how you misunderstood it. You will still get aesthetic if you lift for strength and you will still get stronger if you lift for aesthetics, the only difference is that you get stronger in the lower rep ranges when you lift for strength. Both training styles are based on increases in volume and progressive overload, the only real difference is the intensity, reps and sets.

deadlift is supposed to be done heavy, with low reps (3-5) because when fatigue sets (with higher reps) you tend to break form which will fuck your back up

pls help

what the fuck, 40 reps? Thats insane. Go heavier and thus less reps. Your form on the 8th rep of the 5th set has to be AWFUL, if it isnt, your 1st rep is too easy.

I do low weight high volume curls and extensions or skull crushers every time on ss. Along with extra trap and shoulder work on shoulder day and extra chest work on chest day along with rows. Just gotta accessorize

Ty. I'll get there soon.

What's obnoxious? I feel pretty self conciousn that I'm doing something annoying there most of the time, hopefully my self consciousness will help prevent that.

Ty

ye, sounds good. SS is alright if your body can handle the squat volume and you want to train legs that much. Just remember that the "program" is the base, you gotta add shit on it yourself as you see fit.

Beginners dont know shit so they shouldnt add shit, but after a month of two theres no reason to not do a few sets of misc stuff.

My body can't handle the squat volume. At least till I finish this cut. Prob sometime next month. I'm gonna cut out squats from the middle workout. Quads are way weak and not keeping up. They are not recovering quick enough.

When working with a coach, SS program adds exercises all the time.

Yeh I think SS was pretty much meant to be done on a slight bulk anyway.

Yes it is. Says so in book eat like 5000 cals. Gotta change expectations when doing it on cut. I was keeping up till last couple weeks. Quads are dead before first set just warming up. You can still make progress just sometimes slower.

How do I keep my muscles? Is training them at a moderate pace okay?

monday
5x5 medium bench
2x5 light squat
1x5 heavy diddly

wednesday
3x5 medium bench
6x5 medium squat
4x3 very light diddly (form)

friday
2x5 medium bench
4x3 heavy squat
3x5 medium diddly

sunday
2x5 heavy bench
8x5 medium squat

does this look alright?

Anyone could post that pic of a really high test grill? She had a shirt with black and white horizontal stripes on and her belly button was visible.

what the fuck?

RIP shoulders