What is the most overrated body part aesthetically speaking and why is it the chest

What is the most overrated body part aesthetically speaking and why is it the chest

Correct

Big chests are for women

Real men have chests like pic related.

>t. chestlets

what if this ist the male equivalent of penis envy?
do men who train chest suffer from boob envy?

bulky abs

>thunder thigh trex rationalize their lolno upper again

because they look like weird tits & you have to be huge everywhere else to not look weird with big pecs

chest are easy to train because they are closest to heart that s why a lot of ppl have them really buff
bench press is the easiest exercise for me

Holy fuck who is this dude

biceps

last night my dick was very close to your mothers heart

There is no worst body part, the problem is when one muscle group is either out of proportion with the rest, or you're just too big all together.

Eugen Sandow

A huge fitness icon in the Victorian era

Glutes

Hel yeah I just found my genebrother
I'LL BE BACK IN A YEAR FAGGOTS YOU ARE WITNESSING THE RISE

I've been doing a lot of chest because I have tiddies and it helps

yep, chest

>Chest
>overrated

It's like you don't want to leave humanity behind

>t. salty benchlets

This is what coping looks like. A big chest makes you look cartoonish and stocky instead of wide

>literal breasts

great, now im gonna be self-conscious about my chest getting too big.

That guy's chest looks in proportion to his body, chestlet.

I pity you, you'll never know the feeling of a girl groping your pecs and miring their hardness.

I wish this was true for me, my bench always sucks

I'd argue that chest is THE most important key to looking good.
When you wear a fitted shirt that's tight around your pecs and flows off from below there, it looks great. When you walk with good posture, your chest (and shoulder width, but that can't really be trained past delts) is what makes your upper body look big.

If you don't juice you have nothing to worry about.

no need to worry u will never get any body part too big without steroids

Chest is unequivicly the most aesthetic muscle to build to look good in and out of clothes. 1/2/3/4 looks good mostly because of the /2/

This, in order of clothed aesthetics I'd say
chest > arms > lats > neck/traps > quads > core > calves/etc

>lats, traps and quads above core

come on now

Honestly probably your ass

Unless you have a giant beer gut, no one cares about how cut your abs are (when you're wearing clothes), especially if you're wearing multple layers

>clothed
If you're wearing clothes tight enough that people can see your core, everyone is laughing at you behind your back

Any dude with an aesthetic ass hits like a truck though.

Big ass = big punch (or potentially big punch provided they know how to punch)

Because they look like big titties while contributing little to real-world functional strength. They don't even enhance your frame like shoulders, lats, or traps do.

buenas chichis

>clothed
oh wait nvm I'm retarded

Those singlets are fuckin gay

Is that Gyno?
Mine look kinda like that and people always tell me I should get a bra.

Idiot

gyno is fat deposits around the nipples, that guy just has a huge chest, and you should be happy if yours is like that

>biceps

How has no one mentioned this yet. Every time I see someone obviously new to the gym what are they doing, curls, subpar form curls. I think a lot of people fall into the trap of just seeing big arms and going right to the classic curl to become big, if you see someone working out in a film, tv show, 99% chance they are doing curls.

I'd say abs are more overrated than chest

This only looks good due to the lighting and poor image quality. Tittie pecs look retarded, but it's important to be proportioned.>and people always tell me I should get a bra.
Yeah looks like chest really is important for aesthetics after all :^)

Curlbro's have become such a big meme that even normies are aware of them. Squats are now becoming the big normie lift because nobody wants to "skip leg day braaaaah xDDDD"

>Unsolved cube.
Degenerate.

definitely chest. its not a great indicator of strength in my opinion so it doesn't really matter much.

this guy is a fucking armlet. Wtf. his arms are so short

Good luck.

how did people even lift back then?

No delts

Chest is one of the largest muscles in the body, so that's a reason to train them. I've been deprioritizing chest training lately, though, and doubling down on deadlifts/back training. I'm pretty happy with that choice; despite chest being a large muscle, it's 4th after back,lets, and butt.

*back, legs, and butt

IM NOT GAY IM NOT GAY IM NOT GAY IM NOT GAY IM NOT GAY IM NOT GAY IM NOT GAY IM NOT GAY IM NOT GAY

nice muscle tits

Look at this brainlet. Doesn't even know that legs is a muscle

Nothing projects strength and power like a full, dominant chest.

>casually walking while my body is oiled and flexing

He actually has a pretty detailed routine on what he did, Sandow believed that dumbbells were the most essential tool for building muscle, he only worked out with 5-10 lb dumbbells and did a lot of strongman shit, pretty impressive dude considering this was 120 years ago.

I can appreciate your view but what would you consider a aesthetic physique besides Sandow? I honestly don't think he looks very good.

he got that ripped working out mainly with 10 lb dumbbels?

You need to stop taking what you read on Veeky Forums as fact.

miring this

OATS AND SQUATS

>black and white
>ufc and www. in the background

uhhhhhhhhhhh......

sorry he didnt take a picture with a background and in a color palette that are more to your liking

>that over sized core

i guess its needed to be a fighter.

>implying men don't envy other men's penises

How long have you been on this board?

looks pretty aesthetic. my chest is already huge though so that look isn't for me

Delts are missing here

Also with very little information about nutrition, no protein memes either.
Just goes to show how 99% of fit is complete misinformation.
He looks so good because low bodyfat, not because he lifts heavy.