Stop exercising

Stop exercising.

PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE

Stop bullying boogie. He has survivor' guilt.

CALORIE THIEVING

>I make six figures
>I CAN'T PAY MY MEDICAL BILLS WITHOUT HEALTHCARE

never

LARD GARGLING

DR. ROBOTNIK LOOKING

how is he still alive?

Why won't you pay for my healthcare?!?!

It's a "Make a thread vaguely Veeky Forums related in order to follow up with a blatant /pol/ bait a minute later because I'm desperate to crossboard right now" episode

Say all you want about him but he got a 8/10 wife without ever lifting a single weight except his fat butt off his computer chair.

>8/10
>money

> blaming the chair for not bearing a load of 600lbs

??

he fell 2 feet and looks like embraced a live grenade between his ass cheeks

just fat logic things

How the fuck is she an 8/10 ????
She's a generous 4

The cost to keep him alive is staggering, user...

Is it hard to prep dat bull when you are 600lbs?

I don't have time to exercise. I'm the CEO of a youtube channel, it takes up all of my time trying to be painfully nice to everyone and never holding a strong opinion on anything.

>this is an 8/10 in America

She looks like my mom when she was younger except waaay uglier. My mom is like an 8/10. She's like a 5.

He spends all his money on soda and doughnuts.

His wife fucks other guys. He can't have sex with her himself. When he dies (soon) she'll get all his shit. What a winner.

How many nights do you guys think it took boogies bull to fill up that jar?

I bet her bench is ridiculous.

Is this actually real I see it posted occasionally ?

one of his man boobs alone is bigger than my ass

He actually has a bull who lives in his house rent-free.

I'm not kidding. Some mexican manlet who lifts.

He's right desu

Fat people should nust pay higher premiums. That is all.

im pretty sure the dude was sarcastic

I was a big fan of him for a while but was always sceptical about his fatness. I know he admits its his fault and he eats too much and he has psychological problems but in the end it is all just too many excuses.

He makes excuses for everything, especially exercise. The way he explains it you can tell he is deluding himself.

Also to maintain that size of body he must be cramming in food all day, constantly, and utter shit food too. How fucking hard can it be to just eat a little bit less?

Old pics
His wife is fat, though not like him, and definitely encourages his eating.

If she was as good as he says she would just entirely cut his food supply down to 2000 cals a day.

ALDA'S GOD DING