Any 6'5(195cm)+ guys here?

How do you guys put on weight? Ive been working out for a while but I feel like I dont have enough mass to turn into muscle.

6'7 here, currently around 265-270lbs from my personal experience you have to be willing to get fat to actually make gains. Lean bulking is not an option for tallfags

now ur just a fat sack of shit tho, u should just cut and then roid

no thanks im bulking to 3/4/5 then i'll think about cutting.

How much do you have to eat to weight that fucking much at 6'7?

Cutting must be at 2000 kcal

>I feel like I dont have enough mass to turn into muscle
Yes, I know that feeling bro
It seems like the only way to put mass is by bulking hard and getting "builtfat".

not as tall as you fags, 6'3 210 here (maybe 14% bf max) but this is absolutely right. I started at like 165, been lifting 3 years and have only been able to put on significant muscle when I've been bulking more than 500+ cals per day for months at a time. And that's even for someone with a slow metabolism - everyone else in my family is 6' and 250+lbs for men and 5'9 and 150+ for women (basically, they're fat). If you're used to being skinny...good luck. Eat nuts, meat and protein shakes at all hours of the day and you'll get closer.

These last 2-3 months I've been pretty lean, trying to attempt 'muscle recomp' (I eat at TDEE and anytime I feel too fat I just do some cardio) and have definite strength gains but I've gained weight at like half the rate as before - and that's even including the time it usually takes to cut extra fat from bulking. So now I'm only 5lbs up from early fall quarter and got fucked cause I don't want to bulk again during spring. I guess I'm stuck with 'recomp' for now.

Anyway my point is, from what I've seen and experienced, yeah its fucking hard to put on weight for tall guys. My shorter friends who've been lifting for the same time look much bigger (compared to earlier selves, not me of course) but have gained much less strength, with actually rather proportional increments with respect to their heights. We've all trained very similarly, so it serves at least one indication of my point. Eat bigger, lift harder, and take heart in the struggle because when you're the same muscularity as someone shorter, you'll look significantly more imposing.

>cutting
>at 200 kcal

im 6'3 225 and I cut on 2500 cal

Lol manlet

That guy looks massive he'd squish your little body in 5 seconds

>6'4" 220lbs

Kinda what other guy said. Just eat and eat. You don't realize how much food you can realistically take in. I don't think you have to dirty bulk like he said but it IS a lot easier to eat a few cheeseburgers for calories rather than 8 chicken breasts, 2 pounds of broccoli and a dozen potatoes every day

196 cm here

the only way for us is builtfat or ottermode after 2 years.

Depends on your lifestyle I eat around 4-5k per day but I work a manual labour job, if you're sedentary you should be aiming for 3k+ and cutting would again be dependant on your lifestyle + cardio

Just keep working, takes a long long time

6'5" here

Currently 181 lbs., which is much better than I used to be.

>, 6'3
Stopped reading here. Fuck off you goblin

Lars and chest look out of proportion, still mirin hard

you dont "turn mass into muscle" ................

you forgot to say roids

Buffets are your friend. I got into lifting at the start of college and attribute a lot of my success to the unlimited food at the dining halls.

>Cutting must be at 2000 kcal
You can cut at 2000kcal at 5'10 if you work out consistently

At 6'7 3000kcal is cutting.

Also this poster is a dumbass

What are the problems that come with being a lanklet?

Having arms bigger than all your friends but looking smaller because they're so long.

glad to hear I have something to work on

You can get shredded, but in a different way than smaller guys.

Mirin