Veeky Forums should i keep cutting to finally get shredded abs...

Veeky Forums should i keep cutting to finally get shredded abs? Im 5ft 8 and 138 lbs i dont want to be too big so if i cut down a bit more to reveal the abs will be ok for beach or too skinny? Also bf% estimate?

>138 lbs

>138 lb
>Cutting

listen cunt, you need atleast 30 lb on your frame before you even open up a dictionary and look at the definition of cutting

Im not looking to become a massive gym bro, i want to be lean and shredded.

Isn't beach weather a few months aways still? why not just bulk to like 145 slowly and then get shredded during the summer. also please don't be one of those tools who walks around shirtless and flexed.

but you cant be shredded at below 80kg

You have nice lips.For sucking dick.

You're an idiot, bulk 30lbs lift heavy and cut back to your current weight for the body you're trying to achieve. If you keep cutting you won't look shredded, you'll look like you just escaped the kings dungeon Skeleton cunt

Meant for..

The heaviest ive been is 163 lbs and i felt fat and slow. I cannot imagine gaining 30 lbs. What if i eat at maintenance and lift hard, will i see some decent gains then?

You posted this pic on a thread asking about this last night now you're making your own thread.... You need to bulk. im 5'9 190 and have less BF than you. 138lbs is too skinny to be considered cutting.

You need to do more lats, dead lifts, chest, traps and core. Shoulders look okay but keep doing those.

>tfw hungry skeleton at 140lbs 5' 10" with no abs

How?

your body fat% is higher than you realize. Just because you are skele doesnt mean you have low bf%

Based on the picture on the right id say 13% bf

17% bf. You can cut or bulk depending on your desired goals.

>5'8"
>138lbs

yeah,you're 5'6" at best

I put on 20lbs of muscle and I still don't look that much different from when I was 165lbs.

Looking for advice. Should I bulk now or cut 1 more month then bulk? If cut, 1lb a week?

5 ft 8.5 actually

Wait what. That looks very much like the OP

20 lbs of muscle or mostly fat, kek

>i dont want to be too big
>138 lb manlet

Keep providing the laughs faggot

>138 lbs

I'm 5'8 153 and I'm small as fuck why you lying op. At 138 5'8 you should be bulking like mad

You are definitely lying about your height, that is not the body of a 5'8 dude at 138.

I still have the same bodyfat percentage as I did before, and I have visible abs, so I'd say it was a lean bulk.

How are you measuring your bf? Could be inaccurate. 20 lbs of muscle is very significant how could you not see any difference