Tfw weaker than a girl

>tfw weaker than a girl

Other urls found in this thread:

pictaram.com/media/1470653160226047268_206022354
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what is warming up

any guy can easily pull 2pl8 diddy within 1 month at the gym

>I'm going to put down someone who is actively trying to improve himself because I want to make a shitty post on a social network because I need attention badly
Makes me want to make a snuff film with her TO BE HONEST WITH YOU FAMILY

What a cunt, judging by the look of the guy he's probably just warming up. Maybe she should stop hogging the platform to take retarded selfish and get on with it

>implying he isn't warming up

btw she is diddy like 145?

He unironically was warming up

that's not even 2 plate though, the thin plate makes it like 160 lbs total?

i.e. something untrained males can do

Maybe you should stop being a phone poster

>selfish

I meant selfies, fucking autocorrect

>believing a woman on social media

Why are they all working out so close together? He looks too close to the guy doing shoulder press

>girl

These people are why I'm self conscious about warming up with the bar.

I bench 2 pl8 and still do my first set with the bar, I think it's more ritual than anything at this point, but still

They should be called selfishes, they're narcissitic as fuck

>grateful I can lift more than some dude's warmup.

Jesus christ Instagram fitness people all have the same way of acting like their fucking Sisyphus in their "journey"

>first day after stomach flu recovery
>all lifts literally dropped by more than 50%
>teenage punks giggle and watch while i struggle with 70 kg bench
>1 month later meet them again
>overhear them accusing me of steroids

keks were had

>those calves

How do these cunts manage to piss me off so easily. The expression, that outfit, that text, fucking hell just do your routine and leave.

I can barely deadlift as is but maybe it would help if I warmed up more first so I'll try it tonight is there like a certain rule of thumb if you use x weight use y amount to warm up?

because she's a smug hipster hillary voter who unironically thought in that moment that she was lifting more than that dude's max but then got btfo moments later when he was finished warming up.

NEW GYM RULE
Don't use more than one pair of bumper plates, especially if the gym only has one pair of 10s. I warm up cleans with those.

>NO I wasn't shaming him
>"when you deadlift more than the guy behind you"
>#notgirlstrong just strong
#thisisfemalepowerlifting

She is like a literal contradiction

lol why do women have to be snarky bullies to feel good about themselves?

it does help and helps prime and warmup your body for heavier weight not to mention to prevent injury

I'm sure there is, but I don't think a rule like that is necessary.

Warm up with a weight that you can feel is heavy but you can do at least 10 solid reps with is usually what I stick to.

60% of your 1RM is generally a good place to warm up

I actually don't use the 10s or 25s as bumpers simply because I'm lazy about picking up the bar to slide a plate on.

#femenist
#downwithcapitalism
#tweetedfrommyiphone

everyone feel free to leave comments on that picture

Whatever feels light and helps you feel ready to do the exercise. I usually warm up with 5 reps at 30-60% of my max but honestly it's more of going by feel than a hard rule

>toothpick calves

>i deadlift an extremely light weight
>the guy behind me is visibly stronger than me and is warming up
>lmao lifting more than him xdddd

Okay will do

Yeah I noticed after my first time deadlifting my knees hurt when I went to bed and i had to get up after like 20 mins of constant pain and walk around for a bit so I'll take your advice now that I think about it I should probably warm up before doing any of my routine

muh free market

I always did 1 plate 2 plate 3 plate etc. Or if i was going for 365 i would do 185 275 365. So 1 plate plus the same amount of smaller plates that'll end up on the end. It's probably autism.

Okay will do haven't really tested my max yet cause I was afraid of injuring myself for the first time but thanks anyways
Okay thanks for the advice
Thanks for all the help

i usually do

bar x2x5
60%x1x8
70%x1x5
80%x1x3
85%x1x2
90%x1x1

then rest a min or two then work sets. works out great for me

I squat 3 plates and warm up with the bar. So don't sweat is user

>In the US system the military becomes a buyer for private sector research and those discoveries go back into the private sector as new technology

>this is somehow not okay in a free market system

C'mon there's much better examples of the US intervening and propping up shitty companies. DARPA is not one of those examples.

Use a 2.5 pound weight as a wedge to roll the weights onto. This makes it super easy to load and unload plates. When deloading, unload one side like I said above and then grab the barbell and lift it up so it is vertical. Then lift it up out of the weights.
Ezpz

Does warming up with the bar help your 3 plate, I find unless I start around 2 plates for 10-15 reps I have a hard time pushing my 3 pl8

How much is she lifting? Like 1.5pl8? Less? My gf can do more than that and doesn't have tree trunk legs like this bish. Weak slut.

>bullying at the gym
There is literally nothing I hate more than seeing shit like this. The whole point of the gym is to train yourself to get better the more you work at it so not everyone is going to be able to deadlift 800 fucking pounds. And then shitheads like this wonder why more people that are beginners work out a few times then don't come back.

Wow I am so triggered

those beginners that quit because of this are retarded and won't make it far in life if they can't deal with petty shit like this. how hard is to have an attitude of not giving a fuck what others think and do at the gym?

>barbellsandbadassery@chad_trenbolone
>first off, I'm aware he was warming up, in fact said in one of the comments that he went on to lift more than me. Once again, did not make fun of him, I was feeling proud for my strength and my progress. I didn't laugh, call him names, or anything. In that moment, where we both were in our warmups, I was lifting more and it made me feel good, because I would have been able to lift half of that a year ago. I'm sorry if you misunderstood my caption, though I fail to see how attacking my strength is better than what you're taking issue with me doing

>barbellsandbadassery@kerialaya
>you got the hashtag wrong, I didn't say not girl strong. And it's a comment on people saying "she's strong for a girl" instead of "she's strong" and what is the purpose of commenting about me TO me. Sorry you take issue with my taking pride in my progress

>act like a retard
>full on damage control when called out

Why do women always need to seek validation whenever they do something? Can't she just go and train in silence, without sharing it on social media?

She's trying to get famous with instagram. She has a shit body and shit lifts, but she still has a "fitness" oriented instagram account. Social media was a mistake.

>belt and spotters for 120lbs

This girl won't get far in life either because she derives value from putting others down

>all those female hashtags
What went so wrong with women? Men don't do this shit

Wrong. She will get far in life simply because of the fact that she is a girl.

pictaram.com/media/1470653160226047268_206022354

All girls who think they do something that boys do will pull this shit
>girlswhorace
>girlswhogame
>cargirls
>gamergirls
>fitchick
>chickswhohunt

3 of my major hobbies (cars, shooting and lifting) have a fuckton of girls in it for attention and so they can say "tee hee, move aside boys I do ____ BUT I ALSO HAVE A VAGINA ;^) "

I work in a highly male dominated trade, and the women who do decide to do this type of work have this inferiority complex where everything they do has to be better then the men.

Female power lifting is a joke

So, it's a lot like male powerlifting?

>tattoos

Why do girls get these? They look so ugly.

LEL she deleted the post
Also she looks like fucking garbage in her many many selfies.
If you're willing to work to get stronger why aren't you willing to cut calories so that you get relatively much stronger AND look better?

Why are you all so insecure

I'm a girl and here are my stats

>Overhead/military Press: 105lbs
>Bench press: 155lbs
>Squat: 230lbs
>Deadlift: 250lbs

r8?

Tattoos can look good if the person getting them has any understanding of art and composition and knows how to place them well. They look fucking retarded when it's all just American Classic tattoos pasted all over like they're a bunch of bumper stickers.

Yeah, it's 1.25 pl8

what's your height/weight?

fucking phone posters.

Fat bitch, no wonder so many guys hate women in the gym.

imagine being arnold watching her from behind while she deadlifts in those pants..

>>Bench press: 155lbs
you're fat aren't you? Good for a grille tho. Also tits or gtfo.

lol same as my current

5'3 height, 145 lbs

Is that even 1.5pl8? Those look too thin in comparison to the 45kg plates. Probably 5kg plate.

this bulgarian shit will destroy your joints
STAPH

Pls be my gf

LONDON/10

M E A T Y

>#deadlift

If you are not fat that is pretty impressive. How long lifting?

You're pretty good. You should be proud of yourself.

read other post, she's about 40 lbs overweight for her height. good for her though, atleast not sedentary

>POWER

>warming up cleans with 10s

Yeah why would I care about a weak little fag like you. I jump straight into 135 as my warmup. Using actual weight on the bar causes it to bend over time as you drop it. Weak idiot

You must look very Veeky Forums, pic?

This bitch got attacked with a box of sharpies.

Dude, this is no where near as common as the internet makes it out to be.

That's great. Kudos to you, my friend! ;-)

what the fuck is wrong with you? never talk to a girl that way.
OP, i apologize for this asshat on our behalf. I hope you stick around.

>pls be bait

>frnak motherfucking cancer miller

NOICE

Miller>any other batman
I don't like bruce as some twink who doesnt want to break any legs

>155 dl is strong

This guy was right

Social media is a mistake. Those fucking hashtags

>what is a warm up set

Post feet

fake stats. squat/bench ratio is fake af

Pretty obvious she posted it as soon as she took the photo.

Because she's a dumb bitch

Not him but I always do my first set of any barbell lift with just the bar, just to clear my head and focus on the movement.

seriously, especially for a girl

>dont make fun of people in the gym
>I am outlifting a boy

huh

she failed a 200lb ORM deadlift wtf

its honestly hilarious because theyre the only ones in their age group/weight class and recieve a trophy for showing up

the jason genova quote, someone please post it