Do you need to monitor your blood sugar levels while taking MK-677?

Do you need to monitor your blood sugar levels while taking MK-677?

it gave me a really weird anxiety panic attack similar to that of a coke overdose except I was just laying on my couch watching TV on my day off work.

Just inject test instead. It's garanteed to work and the side-effects are known.
Sarms are for pussy faggots

>just inject test
>permanent testicular atrophy a known side effect
fuck off

Bump

le bump

I wouldn't think so. It's a GH secretagogue not a SARM, but I need to do more research on that.

Oral absorption is super shitty. If you wont use the far superior GHRP2 and inject subq youre a faggot.

One is actually legal to get and one is not.

W2c in US?

Bump

How long were you dosing before this happened?

I've had history of anxiety problems, i'm not down taking this if it increases it

Bump

Do I need pct if I take 25mg of mk677 for eight weeks?

I dont think you need to PCT with MK

>permanent testicular atrophy a known side effect
Oh wow you seem to know so much about roids, tell me more

I took MK677 (three different sources) 25mg a day for 5 months and it didnt really do shit.

From what I've found, the only drug that does anything that you can actually buy from a website is clenbuterol

Yeah I took LGD at a high dose and literally nothing happened. SARMS are a meme and everyone trying to sell them is a shill. They don't do shit. Run test or stay natty instead.

>Oh wow you seem to know so much about roids, tell me more
no.. i dont much idiot. but thats a lefit side effect. no? prove me wrong.. thank you.

well you got bunk stuff because lgd definitely works

T. Retard.
>doing unknown sarms over test cause of "steroid" boogeyman meme.
Fucking retard. Kys

hcg solves shrinkage during.

So? Don't order any more than personal amounts, don't sell and they will leave you alone.

Weird, I´m on 2 10mg caps a day and I have great sleep and more endurance in the gym.

Like 2 extra reps on a weight that I did without mk.

>clenbuterol is some legal shit you can just buy on the internet.
not in america buddy