Is it okay if I eat 4-5 eggs a day? Will I die?

Is it okay if I eat 4-5 eggs a day? Will I die?

Other urls found in this thread:

bayesianbodybuilding.com/cholesterol-anabolic/
examine.com/nutrition/will-eating-eggs-increase-my-cholesterol/
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/03/10/the-sunny-side-of-eggs.aspx
ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11333841
blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2015/03/05/man-ate-25-eggs-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its fine, gaston ate 4 dozen eggs and he turned out fine

bayesianbodybuilding.com/cholesterol-anabolic/

>Since your body autoregulates your blood cholesterol level, a high cholesterol intake generally does not increase your serum cholesterol level. Even in hypperresonders, cholesterol intake does not generally change the ratio of ‘good’ HDL to ‘bad’ LDL cholesterol or cause heart-related problems.

Unless your ldl cholesterol is below 70 then you need to stop eating this shit

It's okay and Yes, you will most likely die

Yes, but only because everyone dies. Eggers won't hurt you.

We're all gonna die m8 wut u on about?

Why are US eggs so white and why are they kept in fridges in supermarkets?

Because we bleach them so they can look beautiful.

You will die, but you will be full of protein. What's better - to live weak, or die full of protein?

Just eat egg whites, and eat 36 of them.

That is the diet of champions

I've eaten 4 eggs a day for a month and am still alive. They're cheap, and I've never gotten a straight answer out of any one as to if they're bad long term or not so fuck it.

Just read the scientific literature for yourself.

>Is it okay if I eat 4-5 eggs a day?
Most honest answer: probably, it is okay, but there are few studies on that much eggs a day consumption. You might want to keep it on the safe side, tho, 2-3 eggs a day everyday.

examine.com/nutrition/will-eating-eggs-increase-my-cholesterol/

there's a good study done on it, they only did with 4 eggs daily and it came out as perfectly fine

now if you can consume more than 4 is unknown since it wasn't tested

I have 8 large eggs for breakfast every day. 65 grams of protien, 550 calories and a hella amount of fat but idc. Salt and pepper and a little bit of ketchup.

Breakfast goals IMO.

And if you want some carbs maybe have a bowl of oatmeal on the side.

>white eggs are more beautiful than brown in america

They are kept in the fridge because our manufacturers wash off the protective coating that keeps bacteria out of them.

Nah you should be fine

articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2009/03/10/the-sunny-side-of-eggs.aspx

My go to breakfast is 300g hasbrowns, 4 scrambled eggs and sometimes a couple strips of bacon. Then put sriracha on the hash browns. Tons of protein and carbs and super quick, tastes awesome too. And I also have eggs for lunch. It's fine breh

But when he grew, he ate 5 dozen eggs and became roughly the size of a barge

it would be extremely painful

>not eating 32 boiled eggwhites a day
lmaoing at your life rn

4U

Isn't there an aticle about how the oldest person in the world eats something like 4 eggs a day?

I'd say if it's fine for her it should be fine for you.

I used to eat 6-9 eggs a day. Youre fine

You are already dead, this is purgatory.

it would be extremely painful

Depends on genetics.
If predisposed to high cholesterol, it is suggested to limit cholesterol intake to some degree.

So some eggs aren't gonna do ya. But lots of eggs always probably isn't a great idea.

They are not the boogie man.

But seriously, get your protein elsewhere.

She's a woman and had 3 or 4 decades of estrogen in her system to protect her from clogged arteries.

-Eggs are one of the best sources of protein
-Eggs do not raise cholesterol, the choline in them lowers it
-Raised cholesterol doesn't correlate with arterial plaque anyway
-Free range eggs contain omega 3 fatty acids along with the top quality protein.

There's a reason they are a staple of every bodybuilder's diet. People who avoid them are retarded.

>Raised cholesterol doesn't correlate with arterial plaque anyway

Funny, my family has both a history of high cholesterol and skinny men dying from heart attacks before they're 50.

Eggs are fucking gangster.

I have a 6 egg omelet for breakfast every day.

I'm 22 and my cholesterol levels are at 250, that is with me lifting and running 5 days a week for the past 2 years, 70kg at 5'9. Probably due to keto and eggs.

Haha

Everyone always says this but studies testing it show increases in serum cholesterol when eating cholesterol, and increases in LDL relative to HDL

ibcmt.com/2009-03-16-EffectsOfDietaryCholesterolOnSerumCholesterol-PaulHopkins.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11333841

Yeah, and I need to be on statins to get my cholesterol below 300. While being pretty lean. Hilarious, isn't it.

For u

To remind them of the white race as they are lmao 20% white but have the delusion that they are important country

G O E A D
O
E
A
D

>ketchup
>with eggs

go away hipster

I hate eggs but I was reading into the benefits of it and started eating 4 eggs a day for the past week.

My face broke out with acne on my forehead, I'm a grown ass man (24).

This either means my hormones are fluctuating, aka probable test increase? Will report on gains progress in a few

>tfw I'm 24 and I don't feel like a grown up

Well me neither, but I just said that as a way to emphasize that I've gone through puberty, so there is no reason I should be getting a sudden break out like this.

I usually call myself a grown ass man in a self-depricating way, as a reminder to myself

For a nation generally so obsessed with long shelf life I never got this.

blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2015/03/05/man-ate-25-eggs-day/

“Eating these eggs ruins my life, but I can’t help it.”

>blogs.plos.org/dnascience/2015/03/05/man-ate-25-eggs-day/

Plenty of people smoke 2 packs a day and make it to that age. That does not mean that smoking two packs a day is a good idea. And a guy with no medical background saying so because he read a few articles doesn't make it a good idea, either.

>Just eat egg whites, and eat 36 of them.
I cant believe that post was real. I would feel so sick after eating just 10. All that cholesterol...

I'll never get you bulking people, I live on fuck all food. I will outlast you when the SHTF.

People who avoid eggs because 'muh cholesterol' are as stupid as people who avoid tuna because 'muh mercury'

You're not made of glass - your body can handle eating a couple of eggs you tarts

Al long as you aren't this dude you are fine

It's in the yolks, not the egg whites, genius.

This, I like to canned food and rabbits, to adapt my body to life after SHTF. Also do tire flips in a gas mask and carry a 20kg rucksack while exercising, mostly just because im a larping fag.

Oh Im sorry, youre right. Regardless, I would feel sick.

eating tuna daily wll catch them up in 10 years with failing kidneys
that shit doesnt just wash off

used to eat 4 eggs every single morning for 2 years untill i got bored. Im fine

It's tuna not fucking copier fluid

>4-5 eggs

lol you won't even see any noticable gainz with that little protein.

I eat about 8 eggs a day. Sometimes more but sometimes I have days without a single egg. But I suppose in average it's about 8 a day

Worked on a hatchery a couple of years ago. Boss and his wife would eat 15 double yolkers between them a day. You'll be fine.

More like a failing CNS, which is worse.

Copier fluid would be healthier. Any mercury you absorb pretty much stays in your body infinitely and accumulates, so even tiny amounts are harmful in the long run.

>dietary cholesterol > blood cholesterol