What does Veeky Forums think about Infinite Elgintensity?

What does Veeky Forums think about Infinite Elgintensity?

self conscious manlet

Tries too hard. After a while he just comes off as an insecure asshole. "ZERO!" isn't funny anymore.

Fuck off Kali

He is hater. Like gradeunderA insecure assholes who try to be edgy "I know everything" fags on youtube.

his Rich Piana impression is PAINFULLY bad

yet he does it in every single video

started off pretty good and then just threw fire on the YT drama that he was originally mocking

Same lame jokes over and over again

His videos would be better if he didn't talk

An unpleasant person to be around.

"Train to Sleep Well Homeless" made me lose my shit like nothing in youtube has in years.

He's inconsistent but a lot of his bits are top tier.

He is pointing out dishonesty, poor form and money making schemes. Yet all you get from it is that he is an insecure "hater" because he does it in a rude manner. You may not like his way of going about it, but he isn't actually attacking anyone that doesn't lend themselves to it.

I don't see what's so insecure about him. But I suppose that if you point out that shit people are shit, then you must be insecure. That is your sentiment, is it not?

His content is worse for the fucking characters he now plays. It was much better in his starting days, where it was him dismantling and ridiculing fitness youtubers. Now he does these quasi-skits and it makes his content grating

>Funny once or twice

>Zero makes me cringe

>Elliot Hulse roast was his best

>I'm getting sick of the meme edits

He was kind of funny the first 2 videos I watched then his video got old, boring, and stale. He fucking sucks

I don't understand his obsession with squat depth. This one guy was squatting 3 plate and maybe missed parallel by like 1 inch and he was acting like it was the worst squat in the world

He has the same attitude as everyone else here. Insanely critical about other people, but he doesn't hide behind annominity.

subscribed, it's good fun.

does he Veeky Forums?

he's moderately DYEL but also natty, and not fat. looks pretty much max otter mode
this.

he's not always funny but he's usually entertaining and I'll literally watch his videos unironically

same with batsinthebarbell for different reasons
>dat ginger ass
>hngh

Why do you guys spend your time watching other people's bullshit on youtube? I just don't get why. At least here on 4chor there is conversation and a chance to learn from one another. Staring at prerecorded videos of nobodies just doest seem like a worth wile endeavor to me.

>why?

>why do people watch tv

Jeez are you literally this fucking retarded you don't understand why people watch media?

second.jpg

I really like Elgin. Some of his bits are played out. His wordplay can be top tier though. Comparing CT Fletcher's son to The Weeknd and calling him "The Weaknd." Killed me

>only 3pl8
sorry, but you can't use that defense on novice weight

I don't please explain it to me. Do you even know yourself? Do you like to be distracted?

>>At least here on 4chor there is conversation and a chance to learn from one another

>BRAAAAAP
>SS is a meme
>SS is a meme is a meme
>stop fapping
>sip boys
>how do i achieve ____ mode?
>manlet hate thread
>read the sticky

kys if you think this place has ever produce one single solid piece of information that wasn't common knowledge or in the sticky.

please explain sipping
Been here since 2010 but ever since getting into med school ive had to take months off every so often. i can usually figure out for myself what happened while i was gone but when it comes to sipping, i....i just don't think i can. is it just people that drink monster?
wtf?

Checked

Fuck off tripfag bobandy

(me) hmmm Five 5's

I guess this means i should start doing 5x5 now?
Ive hit a plateau with my 4 day Upper-Lower-Rest-Upper2-Lower2 so i guess i should thank the gods for this sign. I'll start monday.

Agreed.
The guy is way too negative.

shut the fuck up retard you didnt roll those digits, that is your will, not keks you blasphemous cunt.

people just rave about how great white monster is because it has 0 calories and shitloads of caffeine, youtube fitness celebs started shilling it and now Veeky Forums ironically shills it as a meme.

That noise you hear, that faint nigh inaudible chatter you hear in the dead silence in bed, that's more than you think it is, motherfucker.

Lock your door tonight. Check all of your windows.

Don't make it easy for me.

Checked. Here's the best explainer I've seen. Can confirm all of this.

Newfags and /pol/ crossposters still call it shilling sometimes, which just sustains it. It's harmless though.

thank you so much, kind sir

Sure. Great job getting into med school.

I like his videos.
His commentary is shit though, I just really like gym fails. Any other channels like his?

Love him.

We need to introduce him to the BC Strongman. Itll be enough material for years

I like his style of humor at times, and his roasts are funny because he's obviously wittier and more educated than the people he beefs with.

but he tries way too hard these days, gym fails are just over played jokes that were never really funny to begin with.

I wish he'd go back to his roots. He's becoming the same try hard money grabbing youtube fitness stereotype he mocks.

agree completely, just put it on mute and call it a gym fails compilation or some shit

This so much. Only youtube channel worth watching was broscience - and even that is gradually getting worse since his ultra cringy music video.

fuck off englin

good job Freud.
I also dont like tomatoes. Is that mean that I was molested in my childhood?

>justifying an electric-jew addiction.

This guy is better.

Cringey when he says "mothafucka" every other word. Sounds like he's trying too hard to be black

Freud or tomatoes have nothing to do with what he said. Where did you get that from? Everything he said was relevant and logically sound, no? Why not?

literally /ourguy/

I think his point is that you're not qualified to make psychiatric conjectures (sarcastically calling you "Freud"). Also Freud himself is an object of derision, which is probably why he made the deliberately absurd suggestion about tomatoes (Freud's thing was that certain things from early childhood are tied to sexual neuroses in adulthood, like anal retention).

So you got totally BTFOed bro, except it was kind of weak. You'll live.

>obese
>poor eye sight
>asian
>manlet
>monotone droning voice

yet he still has a large following somehow
so what do I know?

One if the few people I watch regularly on youtube

>Why do you guys spend your time watching other people's bullshit on youtube?

Why do you spend so much time replying to people that spend so much time watching other peoples bullshit on youtube?

>Dat insecurity
You're secretly afraid of being ridiculed by someone like him publicly, aren't you? I bet you think QSG is a bunch of meanies too.

Good in small doses. Goes on a bit too long often (I get the guy doing 1/8 squats has bad form, no need to give me two more minutes of jokes about it). Says the obvious. Has decent lifts. Is a bit too anal about form, and I say this as someone who hates ego lifting. I am not surprised that he is a manlet given how tryhard/aggressive he is during his commentaries. I don't like all the straw-mans he has in his videos.