One chance at life

>one chance at life

>binge eating disorder

just downed 3 cans of ravioli. sometimes there are episodes where i cant even recall everything i ate. what the fuck do i do? am i doomed to eat like this every day until my kidneys/pancreas finally give out and that's the end? i'm scared Veeky Forums. ever since i was 11 years old all i wanted was to be a normal, healthy weight. i was the big titty boy all throughout school. i had tits in the 6th grade and girls made fun of me. how do i stop? what the FUCK do i do about this? i literally cannot stop eating until my stomach is about to rupture and then i have horrible foul tasting acid indigestion for the next 24 hours. save me Veeky Forums. i dont want diabetes

the last time i was a 'normal' weight for a human being, i was 6 years old. binge eating disorder has taken my life from me.

inb4 >just stop eating
shut the fuck up, you know nothing

>RAVIOLI RAVIOLI GIVE ME THE FORMUOLI

>just stop eating

>one chance at life
>eating "disorder"
Nigger, some people here are 5'5", some are chinlets, some have deformed ribcages, and some are born stupid
>man, this is some bullshit

>people can be born with physical defects but people with mental defects cant exist

>and some are born stupid

found you

You're addicted. Go look into some kind of fat people rehab or (more likely) follow drug addict rehab yourself.

At the same time, just stop buying things with calories. You can eat a kilo of green veg every day and still lose weight. Also, its way less convenient so you won't casually shovel it in so easily.

>But I don't like broccoli, I want ravioli

Then you're doomed to eat like this every day until your kidneys/pancreas finally give out and that's the end.

>Go look into some kind of fat people rehab
i'm a NEET with no money, no insurance, and my parents refuse to help

>At the same time, just stop buying things with calories.

i live with my grandparents, i cant help what food they buy. all i can do is secretly go into the backyard and dump junk food out for the raccoons, which i do, often. but it's not a form of control. it's not fixing my eating disorder

i guess i should just accept my fate

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is This Even Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Put The Fork Down Like Nigga Close Your Mouth Haha

>schizophrenia

Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is This Even Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Stop Hearing Voices In Your Head Like Nigga Think About Other Things Haha

"brain over binge" by katlyn someshit

read it. kick BED's ass. i used to be right there with you, user.

something just hit me mentally and i picked up my 25lb dumbbells and held them with my arms outstretched for 60 seconds, until i felt like my arms would fall off entirely. i'm done with this shit. i'm going to fight harder than i ever have in my entire life. thanks for nothing Veeky Forums

>something just hit me mentally
>i picked up my 25lb dumbbells and held them with my arms outstretched for 60 seconds, until i felt like my arms would fall off entirely

Sounds like you got hit with mental retardation, get that checked out.

>doing reps instead of focusing on max resistance

fucking pussy. shut the fuck up and go back to your pussy lifts

I mean, nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli

Therapy will do you more good than any fitness advice. You binge to cope with the failures of your life. You lack happiness to such an extent that you're willing to force food into your gullet just for a few more minutes of actual happiness

was it meat or cheese ravioli? whenever I feel like binging I drink a lot of water and try to supress it for like 10 minutes. after that I feel full and won't feel the need to eat so much.

you're a pussy
you're weak and you'll always be fat unless you get a fucking grip

you binge to cope with the urges of binging.

just stop eating you little bitch. It's literally that simple. But since you have little bitch disorder itll be more effective to just kys

Where can I watch that show

read this, it really helped me as I went from binging at least once a week to like once every two months

once i held a 4pl8 barbell in front squat position for 4 hours

bitch ass pussy

its not going to change , i'm an ex fatass and i still sometimes get those episodes , you have to learn to control yourself and let go at least once per month

Instead of trying to not eat just don't eat more than a small meal in one sitting.
Take it one craving at a time.

Fucking use this to become an elite level strength athlete. This is your destiny.

>all i can do is secretly go into the backyard and dump junk food out for the raccoons, which i do, often. but it's not a form of control.

It's a start. Keep doing that.

Don't try and fight your folks on this. They cannot be swayed. Instead just accept what they give you and keep discarding it on the sly. Approach it like a little kid trying to fool his parent that he ate his greens.

Next step...drink lots of water...all day every day. It's not a fix but it will get you a little farther and it will flush out a lot of crap from your system.

Even if you don't eat a single calorie less, you can still lift and cardio three times a week and you will improve. My fat ass lifted heavy with no cardio for a year before I even started counting calories. I didn't lose a pound but I dropped two shirt sizes and for some strange reason I didn't want to eat nearly as much junk food. My cravings didn't go completely but they sure dropped off quite a bit.

Finally, when you do start counting calories (and you WILL start at some point), don't worry about fats, carbs, etc. Just stick to total calories and don't get too ambitious. Any more than a 500 cal deficit and you'll fall off the wagon quicker than an alcoholic at Oktoberfest.

Even if you just nickel and dime that shit, anything is better than nothing. This is your fight and you better fight it like Kobe fighting a rape charge.

Good luck, user.

Netflix - Trailer Park Boys

This. I was binge eater, now I eat healthy and burn off any binges
Don't do this you little fat shit, wasting your grandparents food because you can't control your gluttony.

Willpower is the cure.

I know you're probably just shitposting but I legit do have a serious food addiction.
I feel terrible if I don't eat the high calorie junk food my brain craves.
Me getting income was bad in a way.
Last year I lost around 60 pounds thanks to based meds making me lose my appetite so hard that I hated eating because it felt like a horrible chore.
That wore up and I gained 20 since 5 or so months ago.
I want my appetite gone again, I have very poor willpower.
I got too dependent on satisfying my needs for junk food.

Work out more fatty

>one change at life

You've been deceived by the marxists and the jews. Once a person exists he will always exist, ever changing and becoming until he treads the path that leads to being and unchanging.

Thanks user. You apparently can get it for free on Amazon..

>binge eating disorder AKA you choose to eat retarded amounts of food and blame muh science for it

Take DNP.
You can still eat as much as you want.
If you don't die.

stop throwing out food your grandparents buy you piece of shit

nigger i have schizophrenia and theres many ways to help alleviate it, mainly taking my meds and avoiding drugs, trying certain diets, etc. We dont choose our problems but we choose how to best deal with them

>just downed 3 cans of ravioli
pussy
eat 5 cans

I used to binge eat for like 2-3 years starting in high school, I know what it's likes.
I started lifting, and eating became something to help me get stronger and nourish me instead of something to indulge in.
I stopped counting calories but still lost weight
I can officially say I'm eating disorder free now

This is really good advice. I know it's difficult while you're living with family, but ask them to stop buying junk foods for you, or even go out of your way to buy your own food. It will help

It's hard not to eat stuff
The trick is not buying it to begin with
It's much much easier this way
You'll probably save money
Make a list of bland, healthy food for you to keep around ur house
Like oatmeal, bananas, nuts, low fat milk, yogurt
Eat it instead of the stuff you've been eating
When you go the store, and you see that ravioli, just remember how bad you felt after stuffing your face with it
Buy healthy stuff instead your body will thank you. Canned ravioli can't be good for you. Most processed, non perishable food is high in sodium and sugar and it isn't good for your long term health

I hope this helps, good luck man i hope you can overcome your weakness

I used to be a pack a day smoker and a 6 beer minimum a day drinker (my dad died of alcohol related lover failure) I just stopped doing both now I'm fine. I need to stop monthly mdma though.

It'll never go away but it gets easier just buy the same shit every week and eat the same food every day until it becomes normal.

you're a better person than OP

Just dont put food in your mouth, its legit that easy. Get some willpower to say no, you pathetic waste of a man.

Get a rowing machine and put in front of your tv. That way anything you'll eat from then on can be seen as gains.

>save me Veeky Forums

a bullet in the head makes wonders for pathetic weaklings like you

>disorder
You don't have a disorder. You are just a lazy fuck with no self-control.

Cognitive behavioral therapy, SSRIs

Go see a doctor.

>my retarded behaviour is a disease