Powerlifters are taking all the hot chicks

>powerlifters are taking all the hot chicks

WHAT THE FUCK Veeky Forums, YOU TOLD ME THEY LIKED SWIMMERS BODY

That big and he's with a 6/10...

She's an 8, she's fit and beautiful.

How can she even take his dick jesus christ she would be torn in half.

To be fair. In Iceland its night for like 22hours a day

It's literally too dark to see what other people look like

Lifting doesn't increase dick size bro

But proportionally his dick would be like the size of her forearm

>powerlifters are taking all the hot chicks
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*breathes in*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

he's tall

kek

But women don't like bald men OP

>famous person who also happens to be a powerlifter has a has a girlfriend

Yeah it's definitely because he's a powerlifter bro. I'm sure this applies to all of them.

This is him before roids. Why don't you ride the bike?

height/dick has no correlation (I wish it did as 6'4 though)

>buying LV brand names

Thank God I'm single and i never have to walk into those pretentious psudeo shops ever again

It does if you're proportional.

It does, it just doesn't mean every tall guy has a big one and every small guy has a small one.

I'm tall and built, average in the dick department. Kind of a let down since girls assume I'd be packing.

Dude he was 20 at that pic. Wasn't he already fucking M A S S I V E at like 24-25?

What did he run? 5g+ a week?

>the mountain
>powerlifter

Doubt he ran that much (and at that point you're probably into complete receptor saturation - there's reasons other than the sides that even pro BBers don't go that high). Going from never lifting and playing a very cardio-intensive sport to lifting and roiding under the tutelage of a former WSM competitor in a gym full of monsters will take you a long way really fast.

AFAIK most strongmen mainly run high doses of test and deca, as well as the standard strength orals (anavar/winny/halo if you're a sick cunt)
You've gotta take compounds, but you've also got to have good genetics and eat like a mad cunt, or else you'll look like the average roidaroo/boston lloyd.

honestly this. one time a girl i was with told me she was nervous because she thought i had a huge dick but she was glad it was average sized because she didnt want it to hurt. i was hurt but also felt like she was kind of sweet. oh well at least I'm face height frame top kek

Women are attracted to passion and confidence. Hot women can be found dating the top percentage of any hobby no matter what they look like.

only for half the year...then it switches...

No, there literally is no correlation. This shit gets posted on Veeky Forums like 10x every day how do you not know this

6'1 and 8.5 inches, stay mad short man

No there is, height is one of the only things that correlates with dick size. Height and race so stfu you microdicked manlet

The only people that buy LV nowadays are newrich jackasses that don't know shit and think gaudy shit like LV will make them anything more than middle class