Raw eggs

raw eggs
yay or nay

You risk salmonella, but the risk is very low. I say yes as I do it myself, 2 eggs in my protein shake.

1. it's "yea or nay"
2. the protein in raw food is less bioavailable

yea

wash the egg before, you're more likely to get salmonella from contaminants on the shell than the juicy innards. eat the egg whole, shell and all, eggshell membrane is good for the joints.

There's no upside to it. The protein has crap availability in raw eggs and you risk giving yourself biotin deficiencies because raw egg completely fucks your ability to take it in.

Nah, doesn't give you any benefit, and the yolk raw is pretty nasty.
The raw white doesn't have much of a taste at all though.

damn bro
what's the odds on that salmonella thing, i'm the type to stay on the cautious side desu

honestly i was just gonna do it cuz i'm a lazy fuck
but you sold me, definitely seems worth 5 min to fry
also while we're at it, what's your guys take on saturated fats
are they actually bad for you or no?

>he doesn't say yay when he's excited over raw eggs

Cooked.
Learning to cook for yourself is key to looking aesthetic
:)

amen brotha
what about the saturated fats tho

Depends. Boiling is the god tier way of getting the full nutrient bioavailability. If you get it you are opening yourself up to cancer risk.

damn i was thinking of frying
i feel like boiling takes a few minutes longer
but if it's full nutrient bioavailability then boiling it is brotha

this begs the question tho, if cooked eggs are more nutritious, and has 0 risk of salmonella, why does anyone eat it raw

Just take five minutes and cook those bitches, or hard boil them.

thanks for the advice bro
we've moved on and we're now on the topic of saturated fats
whats ur take

Most people don't realise that they're more nutritious cooked.

Also raw is easier to choke down if you're in a hurry, plus that whole oldschool boxer/lifter thing about slamming a bunch of em raw.

pic related changed my life to be honest

boy you start asking about that saturated shit and it gets real silent in here
it's like the goddam Veeky Forums candyman

the jury is still out
decide for yourself

how does it work

ok

it boils eggs, but it does so in a way that doesn't make the shell stick when peeling (super easy to peel shell)

I drank raw egg shakes with 6 eggs a shake every morning for 1 month then got salmonella and lost all strength i had gained. Don't do it.

Eat the entire egg raw. Shell and everything. That's how Lenny does it

Just running some cold water over the eggs right after cooking them has the same effect.

You boil a bunch of them on the weekend or something. Then throughout the week, you can just grab them out of the fridge for a quick snack

eggs retain protein in any state (liquid/solid), fag

ye i'm not going to

good tip mate

Lol love how everybody ignores your question about saturated fats

i'm just going to google what are athlete dieticians take on it and hopefully something pops up
when you're in charge of the diets of the top athletes in the world, you have to be on your shit

You unironically bought a machine that can boil an egg for you?

Adding bicarb to the boiling water makes it even easier

>carbs

I eat raw eggs from time to time, I prefer them cooked. I dont really care for bulking though, just accustoming my body to live off canned and wild food.

>wash the egg

Even worse bicarbs. That's like latin for double carbs bro. But just like you can have an awesome threesome with bi-women, the bicarbs make an awesome threesome with the fat and and protons of the egg. That's science bro!