Veeky Forums humor thread

Injured my back and can't lift heavy for a while; help me laugh!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2m84FoXuBQg
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489637435648.webm
youtu.be/XiYsxVnl2_Y
youtu.be/w7ZK7OkfeXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is the funniest thing fit has ever produced imo

>tfw no 24 hour gym

This is fucking cute. I hope they got together.

Even if it isn't real, it is hilarious.

same shit
different thread

WEED
LMAO
back to >>>/reddit/

Those are some dyel looking lats.

This is gold

going by her face in that picture, she could actually be attractive if she didn't spend the majority of her day trying to destroy her body.

10/10

You must be new here

Enlighten me faggot

uh what.

Not even close.

youtu.be/2m84FoXuBQg

Looking for a webm. Some guy is trying to make a youtube video and these two guys start fucking around in the bathroom. One of them starts violently shaking while deadlifting

KEK

>fucking around in the bathroom

Plz this is a blue board

dat last rep

Never seen this webm before, this is fuckin hilarious kek

winner right here

Hahahahaha holy fuck

I think the crab is becoming the spirit animal of Veeky Forums

>poster count
>thread replies
How lonely are you, bro?

Requesting that cringy picture of some guy with fedora and then it says: 'HE'S FAST' on the second image.

Getting worse than /v/ taking screen caps.

stop shilling your own posts from literally today, (You) are not funny

MOLE
O
L
E

Does someone have the screencaps from yesterday's user that had a chick sleep naked on top of him and did nothing?

anyone post the new years comic strips? im from pc and dont hav em here

classic

Mipha plz

Genuinely kek'd hard. Thanks OP

What the hell....

>three types of Veeky Forums poster

classic

that honor goes to hugh woatmeigh

>03/19/17

you're not fucking funny you spastic
stop posting your own posts you saddo permavirgin

i really wish her back snapped

Kek nice one

RIP

Why does she even try? Did she think the doo would get wider as she gets through? Because you can clearly see she's considering wether or not she fits before diving in.

No, that's your one rep maxes.

hahahaha, wtf is even going on in this webm, this is the full embodiment of Veeky Forums :'D

>Nice stume bro
Based Chad Dangle

Who else is going to the gym today?

You saw it here first

Contributing.

Please respond

Why are powerlifters attracted to fatties?

Because they like doing heavy singles.

this might be my favorite thing Veeky Forums has ever produced next to SIR comics.

Seconding this. I haven't seen it and it sounds gud.

Heh

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1489637435648.webm

what is that like a 10th squat?

shame we can't see how much weight he has on that bitch

This one's just as good:

youtu.be/XiYsxVnl2_Y

>he
look at those hips
There is also a photo when you can see her boobs-removal scars, but I don't have it

This one?

I don't usually get protein farts but for some reason I had one the other day that must have reacted with something else I ate and it nearly killed me. I was driving a van for the day and it was -5 degrees out so I had the windows up and shit and I swear that smell never left the van all day. I'm pretty sure it impregnated permanently into the drivers seat.

oh my god

there are no words

youtu.be/w7ZK7OkfeXA

Wtf is that?!
The worlds most feminine male on Earth.

>male

>mfw I relate to all of that
I could make a whole thread of greentext stories where my crippling BDD and fuck knows what else has prevented me having sex but I think I'd die from the pain of physically typing it out
I'm hoping after a cycle of clen to get down to 8% bodyfat and a couple of months of beta carotene it'll get to the point where girls will literally rape me because I always somehow come up with autistic rationalisations in my head as to why they don't want to fuck me even when they're literally begging for it

>because of the times i talk in third person in a british accent and narrate what i'm doing

so i'm not the only one....

Cmon, you know that this will not solve your problem
Just type your story instead! It will help you put yourself in perspective. Plus, since these threads are just reposts of reposts, your story will be told to many anons, helping them not to do the same mistakes

>"Hmm. Thanks."

Fuck me my sides brah

That post is from '14. Literally older than you.

>tfw you wish you had friends to dick around with like this
Everybody here always whining about how hard it is to get girls. It's about a million times harder to find a lifelong friend.

There's far more than one story and it's painful enough to recollect them, there is zero chance of me going as far as typing them out let alone sharing them here.
A very basic summary is that a lot of people I know say I'm very attractive but in my head I'm slightly above average at best. I've been in countless (maybe 20-30 or so) situations that should have been guaranteed sex but I've managed to somehow self sabotage my way out of and not realised what I was missing out on or what I was doing until a long time later.

>bubber
Eyyy

Damn she was cute already back then.

Honestly I'd fuck Julia at any size.