Sorry for my bad english

Sorry for my bad english.
Im getting into anorexia with a 300 calories diet
im at 220 lb with 1.78 cm

im going to do it without dying bros?

i already have losed 6 lb in less than 1 week

1.78 cm wow less than an inch tall

He probably meant meters, cause thats like 5 foot 8 in.

You silly fuck do a normal diet. You will die this way. The 6 lbs you have lost so far are probably water weight, not actual fat.

Get to 50kg, which is like half your weight.

Enjoy being constantly tired and physically emaciated.

Yeah sounds like a great idea

Why do fat people all want to do these insanely unhealthy, potentially life-threatening "diets" to lose weight as fast as possible?

OP, you are a stupid fuck for thinking that a 300 calorie diet is a good idea to lose weight. You can eat food and lose weight, it's called PORTION CONTROL.

STOP TRYING TO GET INSTANT GRATIFICATION. THAT'S HOW FAT PEOPLE GET FAT WITH FOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Have fun being covered in loose skin from losing weight to fast.
But yeah, you'll survive.
Your body has enough fat stored to last someonths. Dinr forget to drink water. Not drinking it will kill you.
Take multivitamins

And most of all
Stop being a fucking faggot and calculate your TDEE and just workout.

I saw you in Veeky Forums too. Why do you need to be at a normal weight before university? Just because you're at a normal weight doesn't mean you'll get a gf or friends for that matter. I'm projecting, yes, but it seems like you think being at a normal weight is all it takes to fit in. Personality matters much more. And right now you sound really insecure and irrational. Work on your personality. Take your weight loss slow, and improve your personality because you sure as shit can't fast track that. You'll be fine. Don't lose sight of your goal.

>300 Cal
Fucking why?
You will be miserable and you will probably give up and binge.
Then you will be discouraged.
If you do it slowly but surely you will see marked improvement which feels great even though it might take a long time.

At this point why not give Soylent a try?

1200 calories and supposedly all the macros are met.

If that data is correct, you have a BMI of over 150,000. A 300 calorie diet might be a good thing before you eviscerate any more aisles in the super market.

Op pirate a copy of the rapid fat loss handbook if you really want to do this without killing yourself

1.78m = ~5'10"

>300 calorie diet
Holy fuck you're going full blown skeletal m8.

i hope you die

It won't work. Cutting calories so dramatically puts your body into starvation mode and you'll get fat.

bumpto

along with enough phyto/xeno-estrogens to make a rock ovulate if you poured it on it.

there are ppl on Veeky Forums who still believe starvation mode. lmao

you will die, and we will laugh

>diet is going to take too long
>fuck it I'll just eat 20% BMR

No user this is not going to work unless you are chained to a wall someplace.