Who else feels super awkward when doing farmer's walks at the gym?

raise your hands! lol.

seriously wtf i feel like a dumbshit and i'm 100% sure i'm going to get in someone's way somehow. and i can feel everyone staring at me.

>not training at a gym with a turf

Neck yourself senpai

Take off your trip you self-obsessed faggot. You being a transsexual vegan has no relation to "feeling, like, omg, so awk" when you do farmers walks

Find a better gym

what's a gym turf?

bitch exercise.

just pull 4 pl8 dbl overhand for reps guarantee you'll have juicy forearms

weighted carries are good gpp tho

Why not just stand still and hold the dumbbells? I don't see what the difference is.

what kind of an asshole actually owns shirts like that?

You seriously just call farmers walks a bitch excerise fuccboi?

Bitch, I don't know what you mean. I wear a stupid tie-dye, cheap shorts, and I tie my hair up in the stupidest hipster topknot you ever saw. I don't give a fuck what people think of me. I ain't at the gym to get laid and I'm still gettin' swole regardless.

Wow, first post I've seen and you're already top 3 worst tripfags

OP does farmers walks and is tripping as "vegan trap"

i rest fucking my fucking case

I'll rest my fucking barbell on your nutsack faggot. It you don't do farmers walks you might as well have a vagina anyways

By walking you work a lot more muscles than just standing

is this just one of those times where you blast music and deal with people staring? lol i should get over myself. insecurity is great :P

I'm really getting the idea that you're trying hard to troll this board

i mean sometimes it's fun watching everyone troll themselves over my presence but really i'm just here doing me lol.

go team fitness!

Hey brother if you're here to be Veeky Forums that's the important thing.
I do think you get off on the chaos

>I do think you get off on the chaos
oh for sure :)

but who doesn't? we're on Veeky Forums, after all. but thanks friend! fitness here i come lol

They lay turf carpet on a long stretch for people to do lunges, farmer walks, high kick walks or whatever else requires long walking space.
The very minority of gyms have them usually just specialty gyms if they have a strip of walkway left over.
A gym i used to go to put a turf strip on the front side of the treadmill line.

oh okay. never seen anything like that at my gym, though there is a big room in back that i can't use because i don't pay extra for it. not sure what goes on in there other than some of the paid group classes.

guess i'll just have to be very mindful of where i walk while doing farmer's walks lol

I don't, but I'm pretty lucky in that my gym has a 30-foot long turf area which is perfect for doing them. Only problem is that sometimes people do random shit there even though there are signs that specifically say to keep it clear for sleds and carries.

Stop. I am serious.

People that wear shirts about exercises are always terrible at the lift on their shirt. No exceptions