HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I wonder what's going to happen next???

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I wonder what's going to happen next???

Kek, why have you not sold yet. There is a 30% dip coming VERY soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/cryptopicasso/status/923703099419648000
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sell now and buy the inevitable dip.

My TA indicates that OP is a faggot.

Trying to catch an entry point to make some small change today but the order book isn't looking too good. I think we're going down to $5300-5500.

KEK is this the apple stocks graph

> There is a 30% dip coming VERY soon.

Was just saying this to friends. Why can nobody in crypto learn how to zoom out and read a goddamn chart? Its clearly about to fall 30% from ATH. But nah, now we're all stuck in limbo waiting for the FOMO pajeets to think they got a good deal while overpaying by $1000.

If everyone could read charts we'd already be at the bottom and on the way back up.

Sorry friend, we're going down to $4500 once pajeets get shaken down by Chinese whales trying to dump their stacks ahead of being cut off from withdrawals in the next 3 days.

I have. It will be going down shortly. It couldnt break 6k resistance and just broke below 5,7k support.

Get your shorts ready gentlemen

Yup. My alerts are set for $5450, 5250 and 5000 atm. Last dump tripped the $5450 alert, but we never reached $5250. This time once we see $5500 again, we'll see $5250... and then all the way down to $4500 she goes.

SHORT, PAJEETS

My bags are heavy, kneepads armed and ready, moms spaghetti.

Bitcoin will keep rising until the fork.

ROFL you think this fork is like BCC? Bitcoin Core will disappear.

Fair enough, but why would Chinawhales dump now after the fees have already increased 3x since 10/25 ?

ya... its totes rising right now. buy lots. its definitely not about to crash to $4500.

is Veeky Forums this daft, or have you just not figured out how to zoom out on charts yet?

Because selling with higher fees is still better than not selling and having your funds cut off from you.

Some have been waiting for another spike to $6000. and also keep in mind this isn't just whales, its the entire Chinese trading market effected. we won't see another spike to $6000, and people will realize that by the end of day and start firesaling whatever they have left on BTCChina/OKCoin.

Don't you fucking see that there's HUGE sell pressure?

Unironically came to say this.

Fox Biz had Wolf and some other guy on Barney debating it. General consensus; tech, idea, execution good but average consumer has no idea what they're investing in
I agree, ask a BTC holder what the blockchain does and they're clueless

What do you even sell into? USDT? Alts?

I see it. I was responding to the dumbass who thinks its going to keep rising... as its fucking falling lololol

USD(T)
I don't know if I am going to

USDT, alts will fall too

I suppose you're right.

So then we should be seeing money flooding back into ETH/alts then, no?

twitter.com/cryptopicasso/status/923703099419648000

we're going to 10k

Maybe after the fork, but not now, I assure you.

>twitter.com/cryptopicasso/status/923703099419648000

Shit dude, it's almost identical.

Except its mislabeled. 1 should be that smaller spike before the actual 1. we're on spike 3 now. that post is pure FOMO shilling.

Sunday / Monday will be a bloodbath because of the Chinese and their closing exchanges. Be prepared.