Do Veeky Forums prep your meal or is it just a meme?

do Veeky Forums prep your meal or is it just a meme?

I cook every 3 days.
Tried cooking for 7 days before, it taste weird on the 4th day or maybe i did something wrong idk.

6 cups of chopped cabbage
2 cans of chicken
2 cups of shredded cheese
3/4 cup of bacon pieces
1/2 cup of tapatio

Every day.

don't you get sick of eating that everyday? and do you change menu?

Is that Ferrero Rocher in the top right container?

look like meat ball

I fucking wish

yea, I cook once a week for lunch and dinner.
This week for dinner:
basic chicken, roasted veggies and brown rice
Lunch:
Chickpea, spinach, and beef curry

how much do you spend on your meal prep? was thinking starting next month and maybe 20-30$ a week

What is that in the left of the containers? And where can I buy little containers like that?

5k calories a day
Work out 5h a day
Run for 1h each day
Viking life style

I meal prep for Mon-Fri (monday night), because I have a solid weekday routine and also because over 4 days the food tastes funny.

Saturday I eat out, Sunday I buy food in and buy something different.

Meal preps great, I would not be able to stick to a diet without prepping it, fail to plan plan to fail.

Sometimes, I'll change it up a little and make alterations, but I prefer the consistency. I used to be a super fatass (obvious by the 2 cups of cheese, even now)

Now, I eat that, plus a 240c bag of trail mix (before the gym), 2 tbsp of sugar free metamucil before bed, 1 sugar free rockstar when I get up.

you're supposed to freeze it baka

Sweet, got any meal prep recipes?

Roast chicken, pulled beef and frittatas do well for me, but I'm looking to expand my menu as much as possible

If you literally eat the same thing every day, then it's definitely getting into meme-territory.

If you're changing up and have at least 6 different meals per season and cook according to what produce is in season then it's just smart.

Bonus points if you keep it relatively high protein and fat and keep at least half your daily carbs for before and after exercise.

I watch fit couple cook channel on youtube they have a lot of recipes

Yes meal prep makes cutting and bulking 10x easier and much cheaper.

Tray of chicken/turkey breast in oven.
Pan of rice on the go
30 minutes
4-5 days of meals ready.
Throw some wholegrain mustard/sundried tomatoes or whatever I feel like in the tubs.

Checking it out now, looks good user.
Thanks for the tip fella.

Yeah, meal prep is easy.
This is what I got for lunch for the week.
nothing fancy, low calorie.

no

eating microwaved food should be illegal + i eat something new everyday or at the very least every other day.

Chili and sugar free banana bread gets me through the gaps of when I don't feel like cooking/getting take out.

If you have no job this a viable option, otherwise you're gonna have days when you're too tired to cook and will just end up getting Five Guys or KFC.

>eating microwaved food should be illegal
I'd almost second that, but using glass tupperware instead of plastic and microwaving on lower power makes it pretty bearable desu lad

>sugar free banana bread
recipe pls

I'm too whimsical. I don't want to meet someone who can eat the same thing seven days in a row on purpose. Be here now, user.

I cook 3 meals every morning then Cooke post workout and dinner when I need them, I'd meal prep if I ate meat though most likely, but grains and shit taste could out of microwave

Meal prep is for lazy people with no taste.

Yes, people who aren't lazy just pick up fast food every day for lunch. Real smart.

>meal prep is for people with jobs*
FTFY

Literally any 1 dollar store

I meal prep once a week since I work long days and it's helpful to get a meal in

usually do some kind of stew, last week I made a chicken curry and this week lentil and beef stew

Literally banana bread with stevia, but bananas are loaded with sugar and bread is dense af

Friday chicken won't go bad?

I have a soft cooler I use and cook meals every 3 days and fill it with enough food to get me through till dinner that way I never buy food when I'm out and about and cheat because I have a cooler full of healthy shit in my jeep

Not that guy but it really doesn't

Do you subsist on < 1000 calories/day

Cans of chicken? Where do I obtain?

Wait, wouldn't preparing these six meals make them go to shit on the fourth day or so?

I always wanted to prep, but it seems like I'd have to do it every three days, and no the meme where some dude tells me he preps his meals for the next five days without them spoiling

Nope. Put it in the freezer if you're paranoid

thats food for 3 days tho

Have you ever heard of a freezer?

Do you live in the US? If yes, they'll be near cans of tuna in the grocery store. It kind of blew my mind that it existed as well.

Prepping food for meals is smart, cooking everything at once and eating the same thing everyday is lazy.

I prep lunches for the week, and eat a banana and peanut butter for breakfast every day, so that doesn't require any prep. I cook dinner every night when I get home, so it's super easy.

Lunches are usually either a salad, a hummus and guac with crackers and veggies, or a stew over some kind of grain. Super easy stuff.

I don't trust that shit. If you're getting that just do Sardines at that point

I cook up a bunch of chicken for my next three lunches. I don't bother with anything else, it's easy to grab some fruits and vegetables the morning of.

Help plx
With my new job with normal hours (mon-fri 7-3) I want to actually start meal prep. My job is meter reading so a lot of walking and I won't have access to a heat source. What's a good combo that can be eaten cold? I'm fine with cold chicken but cold rice sucks.

it takes me 50 minutes to cook 4-5 days worth of food (chicken and rice)
30 of which is shitposting on Veeky Forums and waiting for chicken to cook

cooking every day is simply plain fucking retarded. it's like you don't even want to have time for anything during the day

fuck meal prep i dont leave my house so i just cook all my meals fresh

No because I have a bottomless stomach so if I cook 2kg of chicken and 4 cups of rice for 5 days I'll just eat it all over one day

How does this sound Veeky Forums bros?

Between 2pm and 9pm I have the following:

Oatmeal
2x Chicken Wraps with mixed peppers, salsa, bbq sauce
200g Oven cooked chicken with Broccoli, Carrots, Peas, Sweet Potato Fries

How healthy is this Veeky Forums? Missing anything? I can't eat fruit and nuts.

It takes me 5 minutes of active time to cook that everyday and I don't have to eat shitty microwaved food everyday.

How do you get money?

t. glutton

post body

same here, I cook every 2-3 days. I dont like eating the same thing every day for a week.

>cold rice sucks
You suck.
Fuck you.

What foods do you prep on a bulk? I've been dousing my chicken and rice with olive oil. Looking for what's relatively cheap but still healthy.

While I'm prepping my meals for the week, CHARLIE is in the jungle eating cold rice and growing stronger.

Anyone got a rice cooker? I am looking to buy one with the automatic timer.

How do you make your chicken?

I want one so bad

instagram

I do. It's pretty god tier. Just flick a switch and it'll know how long to do it for based on the weight

no I eat random sandwiches and wraps from supermarkets most of the time desu
cannot be arsed with meal prepping and I'm still progressing at the same rate I would be if I did it

How the fuck is meal prep a meme?

Regardless, I do because work. I can spend a measly 2-3 hours prepping meals for a whole week and not have to worry about cooking.

I prep on Sundays and make 4 meals for each day of the week for work. I just prefer smaller meals more often.
This week's menu:

Breakfast: 4 scrambled eggs
Meal 2: miso chicken with kale/carrots and Freekah(grain), pictures.
Meals 3/4: chicken thighs with California belnd veggies and an ounce of Swiss cheese.
Snack: hot Italian sausage

Monday dinner will be cod, some nights I'll do a big salad. It really depends on what is in the fridge.

>1/2 cup of tapatio
Holy fuck do you know how much salt that is?

>wh*te ""people""

>1 sugar free rockstar when I get up.
Fake sips

Rice, ground 10%/chicken breasts/salmon, sweet potatoes.

All day. Everyday.

Need to get some veggies though