/CBT/

195cm 88kg
which is like 6'5/195 American

how can i compete with this?

Stats?

I'm weak af but don't care about strength. Only lifting for 7 months and still skinny at 88kg, for my height at least. Started at 84kg.
27.5kg x 10 db press
80kg squat x 10
don't bench or deadlift

Sweep the twigleg

5'10 182lbs.

my legs are naturally pretty big, I'm content with their size now.

Dropsets?

>my legs are naturally pretty big

The catchphrase of every small legged leg day avoider, ladies and gentlemen.

more like 6'4 but yeah

Lmaonolats

>that height
>that weight
>that upper body
Ever not twiglegs

6'2 probably 6'1 and around 87kg

Nice traps but I call bs that you're that lean at that bw and height

I could heem anyone in this thread
6'3 225

6'2 at 88kg

>implying that upperbody is impressive for height/weight

spot the low test guy with 13" arms. If OP was chickenlegged he'd be sub 80 kg
post legs, you must have t-rex thighs to look that small at same ht/wt as OCB

you are fat.

what is bs? height or weight? or both?

>tfw no OCB chest genetics

probs weight, you look ~15 lbs lighter than that. Might be that you have joocy quads though

hmm thinking about it, it's more of a 5-10 lbs difference on upper body alone, but as I said in previous post you probably have better legs than OCB

If OP was manlet he would be easily under 70kg

i don't. i have twig legs due to tendinitis in right knee coupled with scoliosis, making it impossible to squat without further injuring myself. i can barely diddly 110 kg and keep proper form because of the same.

OCB has a much better body

rip

5"11

"no"

Dude you have dyel legs with that weight and height

Stats?

height and weight m8

189 cm, 88 kg

60kg OHP
90kg bench
110kg diddly
no squatting

I didnt know gohan went on fit

Still trying to get rid of the love handles. They're really fucking me up.

Current Back Thread?

>hankhillass

You have no manners

6'0" 172lb (182cm 78kg)
Can I get a bf% estimate? What should I work on?

Probably around 15%.
Doesn't really matter though, you're either too fat for your liking or you aren't.

Work on your core, it looks pretty weak.

:)

>look at myself in one mirror
>think i look good
>look at myself in another mirror
>want to murder the abomination

hmm weird. maybe just big frame of piss, everybodys different

first pic is october 20th 2016
>190cm (6'3)
>79kg (173lbs)

Second pic is yesterday
>190cm
>87kg (192lbs)

I havent seen much progress for the past month or two, i guess i have to eat much more but all my lifts are going up.
Do i have good insertions for being thicc? I just want to be thicc eventually or at least close to it.
Also, how do i get biggers arms. My arm span is literally 200cm (6'7) and my arms always seem thin.
My lighting in the pictures is shit

suprised I made gains despite being unable to sleep for more than 5 hours per night. Tried all kinds of medication and supplements but nothing seems to help.

5'5 153lbs cutting down to 135lbs.

what are your stats for squats n bench?

Can anyone estimate my bf%

5ft 8
179lb

And how long have you been training?

20%

Roids?
Those stats are pretty poverty for your looks (especially delts) desu senpai

I focus on getting stronger for dat progressive over load but lately I've been focusing on lifting speed and squeeze during lifts for chasing pumps. It's also great for cutting. I don't bench because of my elbow issue but I DB bench 50lbs 3x15 and 2pl8 squat for 3x12~15. I don't know my one rep maxes

186 cm, 76 kg

hi Chad, where u from?

5'9 148 lb
Bench: 225
Dead: 315
Squat: 205
Any advice from Veeky Forums?

Would smash......No homo

you look huge for you weight/strength

Chasing a pump isn't really useful for you unless your running a cycle. Speaking of which, you look natty, but are you?

There's no way you're 5'9 148 lb

No I'm not natty. Chasing pump is something that I've learned from a natty tripfeg that used to lurk here, it has been working for me great.

The return of the boobs!

You don't look chubby or flabby even at this weight, should be great at the end of your cut.

im the same height 2kg heavier with comparable bench/ohp and a fuckload better deadlift and i look like shit lol

maybe you should consider cutting fatty
gaze at pic related 6'2" 88 kg aesthetics

Thank ya. Clean bulk, gear and cardio might have helped for me to not spill out much during my bulk. I'm cutting for a show so hoping that my skin stays tight at the end.

For the next pic, don't look down.
Think "smug." Bitches lap it up.
Look at the picture of Connor Murphy that pops up here every once in a while to see what I'm talking about.

>roiding for this

no way ur 6 foot m8, i'm exact same stats and skinny i'm af at that weight

Natty?
Im 192 6'3

lul i am cutting but theres 0% chance im ending it looking like the person i was talking about

maybe he means 90kg x10 or something. usually people refer to their 1RMs or 5RMs

Tinytrip was like 5'10 nigger

Am a manlet and for some reason I'm light af. Prolly cause my legs are lagging behind my upper torso

that's OCB, not tinytrip kek

Did I do ok?

5'7 170lbs

you did good, how long did that take you

cheekie pls notice me

ye grats on the progress

You Just dont give a heck do you?

About 4 years but I was struggling with drug and alcohol addiction. I didn't get lean until I got clean lel.

Your point? Tinytrip was still a manlet

Thanks man I appreciate it.

Ya caught me.

the point is that the physique belongs to OCB, who is 6'2" nigger?

I see u

It is. I didn't get really bad until my 20s but had been using since teen years. I went to rehab and am in NA now. It took a lot for me to give up and admit I had a problem. My family didn't abandon me tho and I think that was probably the most helpful thing.

Time to cut

Your family is solid, you def came long way. mirin

In that case, keep chasing dat pump. I always switch to routines to pump me up when I'm on cycle. Works amazingly with just a few super heavyweight lifts thrown in to shred

Thanks. You're looking good too by the way. I'll be lurking for them post-cut pictures.

On it, I should also switch up routines often. I tend to stick to the same routine for a bit too long sometimes.
I'll post em soon, I also would like to see your progress too.

5'9, 195 lbs. I cant DL or squat cause of injuries and im natty.

muay thai is the main thing i train actually. 3 years now
i lift only casually in between competitions to increase and maintain strength as much as i can. as soon as its 2 weeks before competition, i stop the heavy lifting and do more light weight/high rep work, and a lot of shadowboxing with dumbbells

>inb4 shadowboxing with dumbbells is a meme

100% natty, don't even take supplements atm

and yes, shoulders are my best body part. they just blow out of fucking proportions when i start training hard. don't have a picture while on pump but that shit is ridiculous.

you look 170 tops

I am 6'5 and 195 and look way bigger than you and I am still DYEL.

Stop lying. Is all that weight in your ass or something?

Good body though. Keep up the good work and try to avoid injuries.

I weigh 193.2 lbs. Im just a dense mother fucker, I honestly dont know how I weigh this much.

I'll see what I can dig up and put them all together in the next couple of days. Once I get it together I'll find ya.

anyone who believes this is only 88kg is a fucking moron

That means you're fat. Faggot.

>and Im natty

No fuckin shit, you dyel

5'9 160
It's constant mires whenever I take off my shirt now. I don't know how to feel

Looking Chad OP

Mmm dem legs

215lbs at 6'2". 160kg squat , 120kg bench, 66kg ohp for 3 69kgmax, 180kg deadlift.

it is though, I'm 1" taller and it's feasible. You're one of those dream bulkers that thinks all his bloated bodyweight is muscle mass. OCB is lean in that picture while you aren't - If OCB had bulked to the 15+% you are at he'd be above 100 kg by the way