So tell me more about these "deathlifts" you've been doing

>So tell me more about these "deathlifts" you've been doing...

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s04QO2A8UYHa
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I lift a barbell from the floor.

There is literally no video evidence that this is dangerous for the spine, prove me wrong.

>Gallon a day you say?

>You eat HOW MANY protein a day???

>And you believe that this "bulking and cutting" will increase your "gains"? And these gains will make females "mire" you?

>Sir, could you please stop calling me Pajeet?

>Right, and you believe that by not masturbating this will help you... achieve what exactly?

>So you're saying you NEVER do any cardio? And what does that have to do with goblins??

>Sir, my name is not Rakesh either.

>So on the advice of people who visit and anime forum on the internet, you started taking Creatine? And you wonder why you ended up like this?

>So this is the website you've been taking your health advice from? A Kazakh goat appreciation forum?

>So you are a woman believes she is a man trapped inside a mans body... I suppose i could percribe testosterone in that case

>So explain to me again what are these "lmao BBC nigger cuck genetics" that I supposedly possess?

>user you don't need to put your body at risk of injury like this! Girls don't care about muscles, just be confident bro!

>patient came in complaining of something called "gyno"? Said he'd been self medicating through a process known as "nofap" where he believes that by abstaining from masturbation he will increase testosterone levels...

>did you just say that you're fucking zebras? Sir animal abuse is not funny and I will report you to the police.

Underated thread.
Bump of justice

> So you're asking me to prescribe you a drug that prevents breast cancer in post menopause women because someone on a Cambodian spearfishing forum told you it would cure your "gyno"?

Was in a club last night, my bro's gf was there next to him. He is a bit chubby and doesn't lift.
I was drinking on the other side of the table and she straight on told him
>why dont you have arms like that
He looked at her somewhat comfused saying
>well i dont work out, also how can you say such a thing
She responded with
>oh im just kidding
and gave him a pitty kiss, but her face didn't look like she was kidding

I swear man females are a spawn of satan, that shit was straight up cruel. Girls do care about muscles, enough to say shit like that

>GO MAD? Don't mind if I do! EEEEEEheheheee!

I swear to God fit I'm turning into r9k without even going there. How can I learn to trust the womens after knowing they're pure distilled cancer.

Keep going OP. I love it.

You don't.
You live your life focusing on yourself and your goals.
Find women that will nurture your goals and tend to you, but be aware they can always turn on you. They can make your life nicer but don't ever make your life focus on them

But procreation is the goal in life friendo. Everything we do is for that sole reason.

>1 gram of protein per pound of body weight?

LÕL doctors are so stupid lmoa

well, I've caught my girl mirin' quite a few times, where she would just look at a big guy and go ''why do men get so big, its unattractive blah blah blah'' (obviously meaning the opposite)

she goes to a different gym so its safe to say she is probably mirin' there aswell, but desu we've been together for like 4 years, and she's not with me because of money, because I'm flat broke and she pays for most of our outings, so I guess she loves for me who I am, my main point being even if your girl is mirin its not that big of a deal if she actually loves you, people shouldn't get jealous
and if she ever cucks me and cheats/goes off with a chad then fuck it, I'll find myself a new one.

>who are these "DYEL" people you are talking about?

>So you're telling me you value the opinion of neets on a Mongolian basket weaving forum more than that of a medical professional that's spent most of his life learning about the human body?

lost

>what do you mean "ass to grass"

She could also be testing you. just don't show insecurity. unless you're 10/10, you'll never find a girl who won't mire other guys. its natural, there isn't much you can do about it. what matters is that she loves you and won't ever cheat on you simply for attractiveness.

>and you think by drinking this brand of low calorie energy drink you are some how increasing your "gains"?

>Hello user, take a seat. We need to talk about body dysmorphia.

We achieved that goal as a species several billion units ago.

>SHIT NIGGER YOU WERE RIGHT, THIS IS AMAZING

THIS IS NOW A SIP THREAD

>Sir, please stop shouting the word "designated" every time you see me.

The system works

>You train your upper body, how many timer per week?

DOCTOR APPROVED SIPS

I don't

Ayy

>Nurse we need 30 ccs of sips STAT!

yeah exactly, I really don't care about her mirin', because I know its natural that her biological ideal is a strong chad with a BBC.

and that's one of the reasons why I lift and strive to be a chad (or at least look like him) so that my gf can look at me and go ''holy shit I've been dreaming about this''.
not because of jealousy or insecurity or whatever, its just pure love for my girl

>Deathlifts? No, I said deaf lifts. I volunteer at the local deaf corral to help out.

>Wow, user this Sips™ really does work!

Just curious, how do you guys actually pronounce this?

LIGHT WEIGHT BABAY!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

When we made a Call Me Maybe parody like 5 years ago the girl sang it as "dee why ee ell".

/daejl/

Shut the fuck up you humblebragging piece of shit.

You know you'd fuck her just like any common sense folk here.

>yeah man women man bro

Fuck right off.

dial

>not capping the fiddy
Never gonna make it

I kek'd

Thanks for the chuckle m8

vocaroo.com/i/s04QO2A8UYHa

>You're cutting and you want to leave humanity behind?
>I've just called someone, they'll take you to a place where they'll help you. You can trust them.
>What do you mean you don't want to go with the "gains goblins"?

>vocaroo.com/i/s04QO2A8UYHa

damn that was sexy

kek

Dee-yell

top kek

lmao

What would this stock image ever be used for, professionally?

lmao

hahahaha

i laughed looud

top lolz