Why is pizza a cheat meal?

why is pizza a cheat meal?

>good balance of carbs, protein, and fat
>slow release protein from casein
>low GI carbs in base

Its very calorie dense. You can however make your own homemade pizza with calculated macros of each ingridient and have it as normal meals as much as your macros allow

Pizza isn't a problem. It's the two pizzas, 1.25ltr coke and cheesy garlic bread that is the actual issue. Eating it in bed also doesn't help and also not going to the gym. Same goes for all foods. People and their meme diets are retarded..The redpill is you can live on fucking anything because humans are damn good at metabolising whatever the fuck they can find.. it's eating too much that fucks you

American pizza is a pile of shit is the answer.

I'm fully catered except on weekends so I eat a pizza on each day of the weekend as a meal. Works well enough esp since I'm bulkan.

do you go to kings college in brisbane

>good balance of carbs, protein, and fat

not even close

Nah I''m living in Granada right now. Usually I live in the UK.

where's the imbalance. fat?

Maybe an authentic Italian Pizza cooked by Giuseppe in his grandmothers Pizzeria. Not your Dominos bigboy stuffed crust oilfest.

Churr my bro

laods of fat and carbs and not enough protons

It's only good if you're bulking, doing crazy amounts of cardio or

Yes its good for bulking mainly , but you can still reduce the amount of calories and fats in your homemade pizza , by using low fat cheese and extra lean ham , making a thinner crust and so on. Won't be as tasty but its a good way to kill your cravings for pizza every once in a while

>Not having 5 different types of meat as topping and extra cheese

Stop putting a fucking layer of mince on everything.

If it fits your macros is not a meme tbqh

I just had a medium cheese and tomato dominos on thin crust with reduced fat mozzarella for lunch

95g carbs
20g fat
40g protonz

Had oats with whey PB and bananas for breakfast

Will have chicken and potatoes for dinner

My macros are near perfect today.

This

I will not. One of my favorite pizzas has minced meat, salami, ham and bacon on it.

As a dominos employee, we do not have stuffed crust.

>Eating a pizza in bed
Jesus, do you have a camera in my room or some shit?

Jesus doesn't need a camera, he and all your dead loved ones are watching you from heaven.

you do have disgustingly oily crap though

>Not enough protons
>1.6726219 × 10-27 kilograms
I'll stick to my proton deficient diet.

Pan pizzas, sandwiches, and brownies are super fucking oily and buttery. Especially pan pizzas.

I think our regular dough isn't as oily as mom and pop places though.

You should. Go talk to the higher ups about putting that shit on the menu.

>Nearest Pizza Hut is still too far away to order delivery

The problem isn't real pizza it's amerifat's pizza

actually goin out for a pizza rn. I'm What do I get lads? Was thinking anchovies.