just bouldering ;_;

Field hockey, most alpha sport in existence

competitive calisthenics

swimming

Soccer and Volleyball

olympic shitposting

post body if you don't mind

How do I find a sport I will love?
I am a decent sprinter, I'm kinda strong, I have decent endurance. I'm terrible at football and volleyball, especially since they're very popular here and people who play them have been doing so for a few years. Can't play american football or tennis because there's literally nobody to play with here (eastern yuropoor here). I was thinking maybe handball or basketball but I have no friends who play it except for a few ones who play in their school's teams + I would probably turn out to be pretty fucking bad at it as well. Tried getting into martial arts but it just doesnt appeal to me, even though I was progressing pretty quickly.
For fucks sake, why do I work out and run ans shit if I'm not ever going to use my strength and endurance in a real sport.

there's always hockey m8

>the white girls are spooky skeletons
>the black girl is THICC

just like always, white girls are shit

Ayyyy my man. Started as some extra cardio (and i loved climbing), but my forearms are still holding me back. Damn intense shit

Ice hockey

Hockey

okay man good job pointing that out.

I know the feel man. Started bouldering when I was 125kg/275lbs and my forearms just couldn't handle it for a long time.

When I lost the weight I still had toruble with big slopers so got myself a hangboard to get out of that slump. Thinking of getting TRX soon to work on body compression.

After years of BMX and mountain biking I finally broke enough bones to switch to road biking.

the greatest and purest sport humanity has ever invented

Track and field, plus football

no homo right??

Seek and hide my cock in your mom

n-no

imagine being a great white shark, you finna eat her

but all of a sudden she lets loose a heart, meaty BRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP into your mouth

College football.

>purest sport
>requires a fucking plank

bodysurfing master race, only then are you truly one with the water

Have fun splashing in the water like a plebe. Stay poor friendo.

You gonna post it or what slut

what

Are you Pakistani or something? In the US, field hockey is only played by women

Snowboard, rock climb, and I shoot in IDPA (Sig P320)

>not G17LS for top memeing

Actually use to run Glock 19 when I was a poorfag, but had to sell most of my guns when my family got sick, recently been building up my collection. It was between the VP9 and Sig, but I like not having the trigger safety

I've been eyeing a Sig P250 that my local Fleet Famr had for like $350. Not a fan of the prices of .40, but I like the look of Sigs. I've got my G19 that I've been itching to shoot all winter, and with my tax return, I think I'm gonna buy a couple of 250 boxes and have a day.

What holster do you use?

Honestly I'd avoid the P250. I grew up shooting Snub nose DA revolvers (Colt Special detective and a Charter Arms Bulldog) so triggers don't bother me much. BUT If I had to choose between a P250 and Glock 19, I'd take the glock 19 all day, just a better trigger and you're able to get follow up shots more quickly. You're getting firearms for life, and you'll be kicking yourself for not saving up for another month or two. Trust me, my first handgun was a Keltec P-11, it was an expensive learning lesson at the time (Was literally $50 short for a used Glock 17 at the time, but I wanted a gun NOW).

Also for ammo use Wikiarms, usually can get steel .40 for low prices

I'm still using the generic SIG holster that is came with and some generic kydex magazine holsters I bought off amazon

Yeah, I've heard it wasn't the best Sig, but I didn't think it was that bad. I've just got that urge for something new and I'm hoping it doesn't get too strong.

You should look into an AlienGear holster. I've got the Tuck 2.0 and it's amazing. Very comfortable and cheap. Just make sure you check thevkydez portion, they've got a tendency to not extend the kydex enough to completely cover the trigger guard. They'll replace it free if it's like that, so just keep an eye out

Bouldering and Tennis

Pocket pool

Rugby

>tfw love playing baskebtall but i am 5'8"

You guys don't know true suffering like i do.

You need to practice. Maybe pick a sport like competitive rowing.

Also where the fuck are you that tennis isn't the shit?

>tfw love women but i am 5'8"

The US is bizzarro land, that poster could be from almost anywhere in the developed world.

Imo hurling is the manly stick sport tho.

Oh I thought you meant the holster for IDPA. For CCW I have a Glock 43 with an older Alienware 1.0 holster.

If you're looking for something new I'd check out CZs hammer fired line, or the Turkish copies. I'm not a huge fan of SA/DA for self defense, I like to have the same trigger pull for each shot, but damn they're soft on recoil at the range.

Just wear boots

>love football and ultimate frisbee
>didn't play football in highschool so I will never get to play football
>still too cold and wet outside to play ultimate

Kill me.

>pic rel

>speed walking
>sport

KEK

Triathlon and climbing, surf a few times a month also.

The running I endure, but have a genuine love for swimming in open water and cycling. I love climbing, but have been stagnating recently. Surfing is awesome, but I tend to pick other sports instead.

>tfw average at many and great at none

Super Smash Brothers Melee

u play spacies cuz u have low self esteem, nerd

I also boulder! Do you still lift regularly? I find I do mostly calisthenics now that I boulder a lot.

say that to my face

Football (soccer) been a defender for my home town for 2 years

Hey, how do you keep up surfing fitness? I swim a lot but still find that my paddle fitness is lacking, especially on rough days!

I used to shoot.
Not much of a Veeky Forums sport, but it's a sport I used to do.

Track and field, 400m and 200m. Used to do the 800m too before discovering Veeky Forums and getting bulky (for a runner).
Events?

5'11 175 lbs btw

thirsty faggots

Golfing

Flanker/Lock on my college rugby team

MANGO JUST LOST TO A RANDOM AT FRAME PERFECT SERIES 2 LUL

came to this

I only lift when I am working abroad and there's no gym nearby. I do a bw workout 3 times a week though.

Rugby

Sprinting
Ultimate for fun

>Rugby
Which position?

isaiah thomas, nate robinson, spud webb, muggsy bogues, calvin murphy

Outside centre, but I can cover pretty much anywhere on the backs

rugby

Just hockey, I got stopped by a woman yesterday trying to drive to the net, fucking bitch

Can u find me?

asides from Rugby/American, team sports are hard to learn if you start from 0. Have you tried non-stablished sports such as Parkour? You're from Europe, there must be some parkour comunity in your place

Football once i come back from my hip issues

kek

Badminton

this guy gets it

i play volleyball as well senpai, what position do you play
>t. setter

Rugby

how many players in your team are gay? be honest, this is an anonymous forum

Starcraft

honestly i only think one of us was
>it was me

Soccer and Basketball.

If I have aspirations to try out for a D2 football team, what are ways aside from weight lifting that I would practice? I'm not exactly looking for a career in football, but it sounds enjoyable and fun

Ma man.

Same here

>bukkake

Boxing

I wish i lived by the coast...

ssssss mirin

Post legs?
Im wondering if i need weights to get big legs or can i just cycle and sprint?

Used to play rugby before I got too banged up. I'm oldballs now so I don't play competitive sports anymore.

Jiu Jitsu

Competitive screaming. I mean, epee.

I like bouldering! It's like solving a puzzle.

What are you trying out for? Obviously speed and endurance are something you should go for, but besides that it varies quite a bit.

sports are for fags

>Global rule 2: You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

I was also the setter my man

>tfw 6'2" manlet on my club team

dumbfuck sportfag detected
careful, don't choke on your tongue

I'm not sure. I'm shorter, 5'9, so probably wouldn't cut it for LB positions. And I'm not a large guy, so linemen is pretty small too. At the end, it would probably be HB, Corner, or special teams. To add, I'm not experienced in playing football. I've got athletic abilities from lifting and running, but I don't have the ball experience. It's a 1 in a million type situation, but tab better to be athletic and not know football than it is to know football and not be athletic. It's also mostly to attempt it and have an answer than to sit and wonder "could I have?"

saber here
>tfw perpetual t-rex mode

Rugby.