Daily reminder that if you are using protein powder, you have been taken advantage of by the (((merchants)))...

Daily reminder that if you are using protein powder, you have been taken advantage of by the (((merchants))). It's never too late to go back to good clean foods

It really does suck how many new people fall for the protein meme.

bro its just condensed milk. they used to throw that shit out during the fabrication of cheese but now they sell it to faggots like us.

its just milk tho

>Protein is a meme

Top yourself, this is barely even shitposting any more

Supplementation with protein powder is, OP isnt wrong.

Proteinfags are pure lulz. Instead of doing a protein shake, I blend a can of tuna + a whole avocado + three eggs + 300ml of milk and three teaspoons of honey. Tastes good as fuck and there's lots of protein. It's a win-win. also cheap

I know this is a troll, but what the hell.

Why have I been taken advantage off when I buy protein powder? It is a cheaper, more convenient way to get my daily dose of protein, instead of buying more food. It's easier on the calories too.

Sometimes I put cottage cheese and tritured oats with strawberries, but that depends on what I feel to eat. If I feel to eat something meal-like I put salt instead of honey and change milk for cheese with 100ml of water

>Protein is fine
>Protein powder is bad

Shitpost better, it's beyond a joke

if anything OP is being taken advantage off because he's spending more money buying whole foods when he could get the same protein in by drinking protein shakes

infinite scoops, cmooooooooon

gotta get that 400g protein a day buddy yeah

I bought a 50% because the guy told me with pure protein I'd lose weight.
Wtf is exactly a 50%? Does this sound legit? I've always been thin and struggled with gaining weight, just started lifting 2 months ago.
Now I'm eating this shit but also trying to eat more in general.

Ding ding.

Anyone who complains about protein powder should also complain about flour being processed from full grains or peanut butter being processed from peanuts. It's an equally retarded argument.

Shitposting in a shitpost thread, I like your style.

nah I just don't know what the fuck i bought

Digits confirm. Too bad Veeky Forums is retarded as usual.

Whey is good, easy way to consume high quality protein, not a necessity but very convinient.
BCAA/preworkout/mass gainers etc are all memes and you are getting shilled by the supplements jews. BCAA products, jesus christ how I hate everyone that gets shilled by that, whey is abundant in BCAA and the average /fit guy eats enough protein anyway to never go catabolic.

I like you, but yeah you're exactly right, but the thing that makes OP's post so retarted is he doesn't even notice that if done right, you'd end up spending less money at the end of the month if you supplanted certain meals for protein shakes, than if you used whole foods for all your meals instead.

I personally eat 3 meals a day, and have three shakes, this bring me to about 200g of protein a day. If I were to eat full meals instead of protein shakes I'd be spending much more money and eating way more calories than I need.

TLDR; OP's post isn't just trolling, it's bad trolling

>Wtf is exactly a 50%?
Presumably 50% protein for the same calories

>the guy told me with pure protein I'd lose weight.
Then you're both retarded. Less calories than you take in = weight loss, nothing more nor less.

Learn the basic human function of self control and spending your money sensibly and stop being an idiot.

>muh convenient shake

Even still it's unnecessary. If you get all your calories from good food you'll get more than enough protein, despite what the roided out faggots selling you this shit say. If your problem is getting calories they'll scam you even more with the mass gainers.

that's where you're wrong kiddo

BCAA's are free flowing amino acids, they get absorbed straight into your bloodstream and go directly to your muscles, so they help in your workout. The amino acids in whey powder aren't free flowing, they need to be broken down, which takes time. Thus, BCAA's are a great source of energy and help keep your muscles at full strength throughout your workout.

In my expereince, the people who shit on supplements the most are the ones who can't afford them. These are the same teenagers who lift in Chuck's cause their allowance isn't enough to buy real lifting shoes. Same thing with other lifting equipment, those who can't afford it, pretend that they're worthless.

>I put 3 teaspoons of salt instead of honey and change milk for cheese with 100ml of water
LOL, enjoy your cancer brah

>muh 1.5g per lb bodyweight

How much do you weigh?

I only take BCAA's though, and shit on protein.
I do eat enough protein a day, but I need BCAA's because on my "rest" days I do judo(and because of IF as well). I thought the energy bit was placebo, but I keep experiencing it.

200lb at present, 6'3

yeah they really do work like

How much protein do you get from the powder?

bcaa is a meme. if you want aminos buy eaa.

bout half

"frew flowing amino acids" this is where you blew it son, keep getting memed.

I'd bet money you'd see no difference if you cut out the powder, provided you get all your calories.

Like, literally just eat 1-2 hours before your workout, like, do you even use your brain, like literally repeating the bullshit jews told you to sell you products.

>avocado

Way to ruin the whole thing.

OK well now we're getting into hypotheticals and there is no point in arguing if that is all we're going to be doing

but that's not as good user, it's better to get your BCAA's in throughout your workout, like I usually fill my water bottle with two portions and sip them throughout my workout, otherwise if you just eat two hours before, you'll use up the amino acids still in your system by the time your done with the first third of liftis

Doesn't work like that you idiot, there's a reason bcaa supplements aren't cheap and its because they actually work

This pretty much

Only time I would say to not drink protein powder is if you're dieting and need to eat as much solid food as possible to stay full.

All this broscience, I do not even understand how people could get big before BCAAs and get through workouts without them because they used up all the protein in their system. Whatever man, keep doing your thing.

*work* [citation needed]
They make no difference, compared to whey they are worse

Like what is this bullshit logic, its expensive so it must be good? What?

Protein powder never really contain the amount of protein they say they do, the gnc kikes are laughing at you peasants

Daily reminder that if you are using bottled or tap water, you have been taken advantage of by the (((merchants))). It's never too late to go back to good clean spring water

Lmao. Dieting is pretty much the only time when I would suggest someone some drinking shakes.

If you arent eating clean it can be pretty hard to get enough protein on a caloric deficit so a whey shake is only 100kcal for 20g of protein. Anyone can fit that into their diet. Even double that.

How can you NOT get enough protein on a main/bulk when you are eating ~3000kcal? Why would you drink shakes then.

because it's cheaper and easier and typically a better protein in terms of muscle health

Also the benefits of timing without adding calories like in casein

Use your brain

>avocados
>cheap

Choose one

they actually dont work. bcaa is a meme. buy protein or eaa, dont waste your money on bcaa.

I heard more than one scoop is wasteful, and your body can only process like 30g at a time. This true?

yeah you're born with a scoop-o-meter that won't let your body absorb more than 30g
unless you overclock (leave humanity behind)