It was very nice to meet you, user!

>it was very nice to meet you, user!
>nice to meet you too!
>user, do you remember my name!?

What do you do?

I try to remember peoples names

I have a notebook to write peoples names down in, I rarely have to use it because writing it down helps you remember.

Yes, it's roastie.

>walks away

>nice to meet you user, i'm anonette
>ummm, are you writing that down in a notebook?
>hey i think i have to go, sorry

>maximum autism

I never asked for your name

>user, do you remember my name!?

see at this point you already fucked up. that's not a question that people ask in normal conversation; that's a question that people only ask if they have a reason to suspect that the other person doesn't remember their name. You should be a competant enough socializer to hide your shitty shitty memory until you can ask a mutual acquaintance her name. failing that tho, i say just be honest:
>"You got me. I forgot your name and I was trying to dance around it, but you're just such an intelligent and observant individual that I could never fool you. Now gimme some cake, girl."

I don't write things down mid conversation that would be silly. If you can't remember peoples names for a few minutes try repeating their name in your head a few times. You can even make a little rhyme in your head with their name if that helps.

>but you're just such an intelligent and observant individual that I could never fool you.

No, but I remember you kept looking my way whenever I flexed a 'cep. So where am I picking you up for dinner tomorrow night?

Anita. Anita Nutindatpussy.

Bitches love sarcasm

>Now gimme some cake, girl."

>asking for cake when you are obviously leaving the place

PROTIP: meaningless casual compliments make you friends and get you pussy. And also help other people feel good about themselves so it's a win-win

I probably remember it if she told me

the way to remember people's names is to actually use their names in conversation

>ok stacey, thank you stacey

like that

Grills love this also, makes them feel special

everyone does. you're trained since birth to respond to your name.

i want to fuck an older woman so bad

>i want to fuck a woman so bad

Don't overdo it though, it can come across like you are trying to hard if you use their name more than once or twice.

they did a study and it said pleasure receptors or whatever in their brain light up when their name is said.

I believe carnigie mentions in his book how to make friends and alienate people that you should say their name as well.

If you're alpha enough, saying a manly "No" in a deep voice will still make her dripping wet

Ehmm, isn't it rude to constantly call people by their name? Like, when meeting with friends, you on't constantly call them by their name, but when greeting strangers you say "Hi Stranger", like you don't know the person so you refer them only to their name.

When you see a friend you only say "Sup?".

Don't you distance yourself from the other person by constantly calling them by their name, like your stating that "i don't know you or like you as a person, so im just refering to you by your name"?

help please

who the fuck said constantly

>i want to fuck

And in 40 seconds they die of a heart attack.

>things virgins believe
Hot guys get away with more sure but they arent girls.
A girl could be a complete retard and massivly unpleasant to be with and still get laid
guys cant, ugly guys even less

I'll take a chip and eat it

>you can't help some people: the post

brb kms

>Get a really serious expression
>Go around counter "user...w-what are y-"
> place finger on her lips "shhhhh"
>remove finger and lean in to kiss her just as her husband comes around corner
>"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE" "John no please!!!"
> He storms out to go grab his shotgun
>look deep into her eyes "I'm sorry user this was-" kiss her again this time with desperation
> lean back "I'm sorry but you need to know our names may not matter even our past is worthless...but all I care about is that you and me are here now and I love you"
>her eyes tear up as she embraces you to the sound of the her husband storming in and shouting incoherently
>shotgun blast rings through the air
>silence
>glance over to see her husband laying dead at the doorway with an arrow shaft sticking from his chest
>look up to see a cherub staring down "your love is true and so the lord has chosen you two as the new pair to begin life on a second earth, a new earth...a better earth"
>look into her eyes as she embraces you and cries into your shoulder "user I love you"
>rub her hair down and whisper softly "I love you to but from now on I am Adam...and you are my eve"
> she mutters something faintly against your chest as you look up at the angel and nod...your ready

People like you are why self-help books exist, go read some.

George stop writing shitty short stories and finish your series

But mahhhhhhh I don't wannaaaaaa

>asking
It wasn't a request.

if you don't have autism you should have a sense of when it is appropriate to use someone's name and you should also have a sense for what would be overdoing it.

that's if you don't have autism.

It was nice to meet you too, helen. I hope I run into you again soon

>but user, I'm not Helen, that's my husband's daughter's name.

I have the worst time remembering girl's names. I've called at least two girls different names after sex. Usually because I was drunk but whatever. I need to get my shit to gather lmao

I have to admit, I forgot your name, Abby, but you look like a Helen of Troy because I would go to war for a face like that.

I just try to date girls with the same name to avoid this issue.

What an abbynormal thing to say

>haha, no idea to be honest

What's she gonna do? It's true, I'm fucking shit with names.

I make it a point to learn their name if qt and single, I use neumonic devices.
>5 foot tall mulatto named Monika
>Remember it using that scene from rush hour with Jackie Chan
> What is up mon-ica

Whoever the hell you are, you're not nigella.

>no, because you haven't done anything to make it worth remembering
>now excuse me, i have a workout to continue